Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour (42062 Views)

Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Cousin9999: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
In July 2018, the European Green Party released an eye-opening report identifying the costs of corruption across the EU. In Spain, corruption costs amount to EUR 90 billion annually, or 8% of GDP, according to the report. Public opinion surveys indicate that corruption ranks among the highest concerns for Spanish citizens, 94% of whom believe the problem is widespread.

https://www.kroll.com/en/insights/publications/compliance-risk/spain-corruption-analysis
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Sammerboi: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
This embarrassing man, these bastards can’t even speak proper English and don’t know what informatics is. I’m done out here lol

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by frog12: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
this is NOT BRIBE. he was only being FRIENDLY with the white man !
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I wonder if we have any security personnel in this country.

Police & BRIBE.

Army & BEATING UP CIVILIANS

Who did we offend in this country?

Don't worry. D police hierarchy will soon come & tell us that d video was doctored and that d police wasn't actually asking for bribe & that he was misinterpreted
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Cousin9999: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
The long history of corruption in Spanish politics
https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/books/2020/08/long-history-corruption-spanish-politics

Spain’s Monarchy Is at a Crossroads Amid Corruption Scandal
https://www.fairobserver.com/region/europe/helder-ferreira-do-vale-spain-monarchy-king-juan-carlos-corruption-scandal-news-15266/amp/

Corruption in Spain – A Brief Analysis of High-Profile Cases and Spanish Authorities’ Anticorruption Efforts
https://www.kroll.com/en/insights/publications/compliance-risk/spain-corruption-analysis
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Oosa4sure: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
What a shame ? A whole Asp level 09 I felt so bad,very disrespectful with this rank doing this rubbish!!!
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Cousin9999: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Former Spanish PMs Rajoy and Aznar testify in corruption case
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL8N2LM2CK

Former IMF chief Rato faces fresh fraud accusations in Spain
https://www.euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/former-imf-chief-rato-faces-fresh-fraud-accusations-in-spain/
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Smilingjoe4:
so which of them is more preferable for you?
kiss
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by daniwise(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Originalsly post=100874289]

... and we hoping for better with this kind mentality.... Naija too hard ... so we must extort... rob... steal... loot and even kill if need be.... so what?.. afterall Naija too hard. Life has a way to remind you of you of the things you say

As far as they didn't rob the gentleman,it's ok by me.shikena
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by gulfer: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Facepalm ���
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by HimName: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
The day they will place a ban on that word "find us something" is the day citizens will breath sigh of relief from Nigeria Police.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria is a disgrace to it old self .. God please bombard my account with foreign currencies, since I missed
chances of choosing nationally of my choice by birth let me change it with money by nationalization to sane place
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by mountmoriah(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Imagine the impression they just gave him. From the way they are shamelessly begging for bribe to the way one was chasing down a car just to stop the driver. The whole video rigs of unprofessionalism.
Later they will say yahoo boys are spoiling the image of the country.

Who else noticed that he doesn't sound surprised that they asked him for bribe. He said he's coming from Benin. Knowing the level of greed the road block policemen on the Benin road are possessed with, he must have seen a lot before getting to that spot.
this are not police but tout's, hoodlums in uniform
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Olofin2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
film3four:
Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtYDSxTjfQU

Ori e daru. You're deceiving yourself. Getting views fraudulently. You won't achieve anything good out of this in life.

You repeated same video and and you are saying full video. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by flames01: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I wonder if we have any security personnel in this country.

Police & BRIBE.

Army & BEATING UP CIVILIANS

Who did we offend in this country?

You will even find the likes of thatfairguy1 saying it is normal for soldiers to beat up civilians.

The guy and others like him comment as if their destinies are accustomed to abuse and bondage.

How he uses his brain is extremely baffling
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by flames01: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin
E go reach him one day grin
I wish it does

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Mcslize: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
They are not even conscious of their environment sef, see how he camera dem effortlessly in a shameless act. Gluttons

That's white for you. I think it's a micro secret camera.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by freemi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Trust wallet
thank you. How do I buy
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by ThatFairGuy1: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

You will even find the likes of thatfairguy1 saying it is normal for soldiers to beat up civilians.

The guy and others like him comment as if their destinies are accustomed to abuse and bondage.

How he uses his brain is extremely baffling
Are you sure you are feeling very fine
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by TheFalcons: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
I currently follow the guy series no YouTube.

Police from nearly all the black skinned african nation's tried to extort him.

Don't single out Nigerian police, even though they're the most shameless.

It's an African thing.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by bewla(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
kktbm:
Make this guy give me the road map from Spain to naija

Make me sef go on relocation too cool
Road cruising
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
wink2015:
A spaniard transiting with a motorcyle across Nigeria through Congo to south africa.

Meanwhile, most Nigerians ( even graduates of geography ) do not even know the road to Congo.

This is interesting.

Coming to the bribe thing.

Nigeria police is cursed when it comes to bribe taking.

That officer that was videotaped is in trouble if the headquarter decides to follow the case.

The other of the police officer chasing and stopping vehicle still have case to answer as they were equally tape recorded as per the manner they go about their policing and security jobs.

BRIBE IS A DISEASE that is so endemic to officers of the Nigeria police.

They do not see money and throw away their eyes.

There was a video trending on WhatsApp where the police stopped the guy and started harassing him asking for his engine number... The guy opened bonnet and told them to show him the engine number on the engine, come see as policemen dey find engine number.

He didn't even hide the fact he was videoing them and ensured to show their faces, hence they were desperately looking for the number so as to prove him wrong
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by bibiking7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2021

I don't even think the policeman stopped the biker. The police just dey ask anything for the boys. It's not like the biker was under arrest. All be like say na cruise. grin

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by GODovaerrethin: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Black as a cancer to the whole world...
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by thunderbabs: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mumu Naija policemen.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by dimugonabo: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:

Thief

Hold it then when it reaches 1 million cash out

Dumb scammer

Chai, I have got you scammers.

See as una dey vex.

Una still dey learn work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.