Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East (843 Views)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Biafranboys: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2021
I listened to nnamdi kanu few days ago and as much as I don't always agree with everything he says but I fully agree with his words about cultism in the south-east

Those boys should stop killing each other in the name of colours.

Do you agree with nnamdi kanu?

Add yours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Biafranboys: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Do you know we can actually kick cultism out as a people united, cultists are not more then the people, we can mobilize and force them to renounce, I swear we can do it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by superjab247: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
I listened to nnamdi kanu few days ago and as much as I don't always agree with everything he says but I fully agree with his words about cultism in the south-east

Those boys should stop killing each other in the name of colours.

Do you agree with nnamdi kanu?

Add yours
That's good news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Duplexxx: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Readings
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Biafranboys: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

That's good news

Yes I totally agree with him 2 innocent kids died
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by superjab247: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yes I totally agree with him 2 innocent kids died
The cultist and enslaved governors of the east won't know this,they would fight like a wounded lion against this latest eye opening move my kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Biafranboys: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

The cultist and enslaved governors of the east won't know this,they would fight like a wounded lion against this latest eye opening move my kanu

We the people always underestimate our powers, cultists are not more than us, remember what happened to the oba of lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by mccloud224(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Efik guy speaking...

I'm kanu's greatest fan but I think he should start with the ESN. There is no way on earth cultists haven't infiltrated. Cultism is big in the east (NBM,Vikings,Apache/22,Bafana Bafana,Buccaneers, etc).

The information DSS is releasing to governors of ESN plans is because of moles who by my judgement are cultists (they will sell their own twin to the highest bidder for the right price).

The bank thing is sad and I personally think dealing with cultists should be after break up but since they are so useless to allow themselves to be used by politicians as usual, then they must be regarded and treated as terrorists coz that's what they are...TERRORISTS!!!

Kill them on sight. No mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East by Biafranboys: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
mccloud224:
Efik guy speaking...

I'm kanu's greatest fan but I think he should start with the ESN. There is no way on earth cultists haven't infiltrated. Cultism is big in the east (NBM,Vikings,Apache/22,Bafana Bafana,Buccaneers, etc).

The information DSS is releasing to governors of ESN plans is because of moles who by my judgement are cultists (they will sell their own twin to the highest bidder for the right price).

The bank thing is sad and I personally think dealing with cultists should be after break up but since they are so useless to allow themselves to be used by politicians as usual, then they must be regarded and treated as terrorists coz that's what they are...TERRORISTS!!!

Kill them on sight. No mercy.

You are right but remember cultist should not even be enlisted and this is why in sane countries if you have gand affiliations you won't be allowed to near anything law enforcement.cultist in esn should renounce or be sent packing

I don't am support kill on sight because they are still our brothers we must give them options like renounce of go to jail and be a changed man and if you refuse to change stay in jail and then we can have free elections in igbo land and I believe in rotation presidency among biafran member states

Our people must live in peace and not stupid boys killing for colours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral / Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos / 15years Old Kidnapper Caught And He Confesses (full Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.