Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,667 members, 7,959,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? (1486 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Validated: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
I find it odd that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is not showing interest in becoming president. Insread, some known rogues and thieves are queueing for 2023. Understandably, Osinbajo political base might be fragile, but what Nigeria needs now is a unifier and an honest leader.
Just like Jonathan had very fragile political base in 2011, Yemi could get along with youth who see beyond bag of 20kg rice.

Many may argue that the Ibos should lead in 2023, that is fair, but Osinbajo stands out on some qualities that I have not found on sny Igbo politician in APC. For me, it is not really party now. Both APC and PDP are just different sides of a coin.

Pease, Mr Yemi Osinbajo kimdly declare your interest now so that thr chalatans distributing rice and garri would seat back. If APC fields any known rogue in 2023, the party will fail woefully.
As for PDP ,we already that either Atiku or Tambulwa is running.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2021
You know what. He did not struggle to be vice president. Let us wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Okoroawusa: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Who told you that he is not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Jerryherd: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
cool

Ipobians now love Osinbajo, just to stop and spite Tinubu's ambition, he is no more mere commissioner, is no more house boy or fake Pastor

Well in Yoruba land we have diginity and honour...

. If Bola Ahmed Tinubu could pick Osinbajo as a lecturer and make him 8 years Attorney General of Lagos State

. If BAT could drop his life long ambition of becoming a Vice President, to Support Pastor Yemi Osinbajo as 8 years Vice President

Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN would gladly support incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu without bad blood

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
His Darling Daddy has warmed him not tooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by RoyaltyQueen(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
If he declares today, the cabal will deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Validated: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
[[s]quote author=Jerryherd post=100871581]
cool

Ipobians now love Osinbajo, just to stop and spite Tinubu's ambition, he is no more mere commissioner, is no more house boy

Well in Yoruba land we have diginity and honour[/quote][/s]

Please go and rest with your tribal bigotry. If I may ask, what have you gained in all your years of tribal chant and bigotry? Nothing other than stupid sentiments why the country slide into delusion and anarchy.
Tinubu is not a viable option, as a muslim, he got no chance except he picks a Northern Christian. That would be fatal. That aside, Nigeria needs an educated and honest leader. Not a bigot as you and your 'god'.
My advocate for Osinbajo is not out of personal or ethnic bias, but for a greater Nigeria. By the way, I am not ipobian. Check my history and know I am a Niger-Deltan from the thicket of it.
An Atiku or a Tinubu is not what we need now. We need a leader that can quench this raging fire. Not a thieving politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Validated: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
If he declares today, the cabal will deal with him.
Which cabal pls? The same cabal that is merely surviving because Osinbajo is still thete? The only good thing in Buhari government is Osinbajo. Take him out and that govt is USELESS as a used sanitary pad.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Jerryherd: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Validated:

Which cabal pls? The same cabal that is merely surviving because Osinbajo is still thete? The only good thing in Buhari government is Osinbajo. Take him out and that govt is USELESS as a used sanitary pad.

Sooner you come to terms that Osinbajo would never betray his benefactor Tinubu the better

And the sooner you read about Tinubu the better so you stop throwing thrash that he isn't qualified

And believe me the more you hate him the more popular he gets because more and more people would be forced to read about the enigma

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Validated: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

Sooner you come to terms that Osinbajo would never betray his benefactor Tinubu the better

And the sooner you read about Tinubu the better so you stop throwing thrash that he isn't qualified
Okay, you have won. Can we move on now?
Awon Tinubu, their lrader and his family are in opulence while his followers wallow in abject poverty and derelict penury. Slaves who do not know they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by SarkinYarki: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
He knows if he tries that he will going against the plans of both Buhari and Tinubu.. Osinbanjos only hope of being president is a presidential flatline
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Jerryherd: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Validated:

Okay, you have won. Can we move on now?
Awon Tinubu, their lrader and his family are in opulence while his followers wallow in abject poverty and derelict penury. Slaves who do not know they are.

Don't know what you are talking about... Alhamdulilai I have never seen poverty in my life because my parents are hardworking career people who would never look up to government for survival like some lazy folks

Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Exclusive101: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
So what happens if PDP field Atimu or Tmbuwal ? Those ones are not rogues they are Saint n it is OK for PDP to field them.

I swear to God head de pain your igbo papa for house. The same Osinbajo your tribemen have been rubbishing as fake pastor when he is yet to declare his intention. Won't your father's be running naked on the street of upper iweka should he declare his intention ?

Validated:
I find it odd that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is not showing interest in becoming president. Insread, some known rogues and thieves are queueing for 2023. Understandably, Osinbajo political base might be fragile, but what Nigeria needs now is a unifier and an honest leader.
Just like Jonathan had very fragile political base in 2011, Yemi could get along with youth who see beyond bag of 20kg rice.

Many may argue that the Ibos should lead in 2023, that is fair, but Osinbajo stands out on some qualities that I have not found on sny Igbo politician in APC. For me, it is not really party now. Both APC and PDP are just different sides of a coin.

Pease, Mr Yemi Osinbajo kimdly declare your interest now so that thr chalatans distributing rice and garri would seat back. If APC fields any known rogue in 2023, the party will fail woefully.
As for PDP ,we already that either Atiku or Tambulwa is running.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Validated: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Exclusive101:
So what happens if PDP field Atimu or Tmbuwal ? Those ones are not rogues they are Saint n it is OK for PDP to field them.

I swear to God head de pain your igbo papa for house. The same Osinbajo your tribemen have been rubbishing as fake pastor when he is yet to declare his intention. Won't your father's be running naked on the street of upper iweka should he declare his intention ?
STALE & Trash! Seek another route the ethnic angle is delusional. This is 2021 and not 1993, wake up.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by TheRareGem1(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Osinbajo is currently focus on the real job at hand. He said this many times but he still remain their nightmare. They (if you know you know) feel intimidated by the sound of the name.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Thunder1010: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
sad
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by helinues: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's not yet time
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by 4ckyou: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Same question I have been asking myself, he will gather more votes than Tinubu, and people love him more
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by RuddyFusion(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
I will campaign for him
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Vickym1(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Y would he make move for president when his master want to be president. Can a master and his boy drag one seat?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Thunder1010: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
It is clear to everyone in the country that Osinbajo has what it takes to become the president in 2023, but let's just be more patient the direction of things. Voting for Osinbajo will be the best thing ever happen to Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by okefranci: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
I believe no one does it better than Osinbajo but what he needs now is to make sure that Nigeria is okay first
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Joylove2324(f): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everybody politicians can't be desperate like Atiku, Osinbajo is a focus man
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by johnmartus(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Some people love Nigeria it just that the situation on ground make matters worse. It's well.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Guide777(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Will he stand against Bat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Live Large On 18 Jumbo Allowances, Here Is What They Currently / Invisible Eye In The Sky Watching All Over Lagos- Abdulrazak Balogun / Buhari Cancels Planned Ogun Visit As President Falls Sick En Route To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.