Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? (1431 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechiā€™s Security Memo - New Telegraph / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Exclusive101: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
No one was making noise about igbo bigotry online or offline in 1993 but I can attest I am one of those waking up the consciousness of the Yorubas on NL to expose how Igbos insult not just politicians from Yoruba land but Yoruba in general. I remember having to counter every article n comments I came accros against the Yoruba but told I am glad coabi can go to work n come. Back at night to see Yorubas telling foolish Igbos like your o remove logs in your own eye.

Validated:

STALE & Trash! Seek another route the ethnic angle is delusional. This is 2021 and not 1993, wake up.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Solsix(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Validated:
[[s]quote author=Jerryherd post=100871581]
cool

Ipobians now love Osinbajo, just to stop and spite Tinubu's ambition, he is no more mere commissioner, is no more house boy

Well in Yoruba land we have diginity and honour[/s]

Please go and rest with your tribal bigotry. If I may ask, what have you gained in all your years of tribal chant and bigotry? Nothing other than stupid sentiments why the country slide into delusion and anarchy.
Tinubu is not a viable option, as a muslim, he got no chance except he picks a Northern Christian. That would be fatal. That aside, Nigeria needs an educated and honest leader. Not a bigot as you and your 'god'.
My advocate for Osinbajo is not out of personal or ethnic bias, but for a greater Nigeria. By the way, I am not ipobian. Check my history and know I am a Niger-Deltan from the thicket of it.
An Atiku or a Tinubu is not what we need now. We need a leader that can quench this raging fire. Not a thieving politician.
Don't waste your time. People from that region don't see things from the point of patriotism, everything must be tribalistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by Jhayphil: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
The VP is more focused on what's on ground presently. 2023 is still a little far away. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by buckeyemedia: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:
His Darling Daddy has warmed him not tooo
He is the anointed one, who JAH has blessed, no one can stop, Pastor Osinbajo President in waiting.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by buckeyemedia: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Validated:
[[s]quote author=Jerryherd post=100871581]
cool

Ipobians now love Osinbajo, just to stop and spite Tinubu's ambition, he is no more mere commissioner, is no more house boy

Well in Yoruba land we have diginity and honour[/s]

Please go and rest with your tribal bigotry. If I may ask, what have you gained in all your years of tribal chant and bigotry? Nothing other than stupid sentiments why the country slide into delusion and anarchy.
Tinubu is not a viable option, as a muslim, he got no chance except he picks a Northern Christian. That would be fatal. That aside, Nigeria needs an educated and honest leader. Not a bigot as you and your 'god'.
My advocate for Osinbajo is not out of personal or ethnic bias, but for a greater Nigeria. By the way, I am not ipobian. Check my history and know I am a Niger-Deltan from the thicket of it.

An Atiku or a Tinubu is not what we need now. We need a leader that can quench this raging fire. Not a thieving politician.
Vice President Osinbajo & Governor Zulum is the winning ticket, sure banker.
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? by PrudencyFeats: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Validated:
I find it odd that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is not showing interest in becoming president. Insread, some known rogues and thieves are queueing for 2023. Understandably, Osinbajo political base might be fragile, but what Nigeria needs now is a unifier and an honest leader.
Just like Jonathan had very fragile political base in 2011, Yemi could get along with youth who see beyond bag of 20kg rice.

Many may argue that the Ibos should lead in 2023, that is fair, but Osinbajo stands out on some qualities that I have not found on sny Igbo politician in APC. For me, it is not really party now. Both APC and PDP are just different sides of a coin.

Pease, Mr Yemi Osinbajo kimdly declare your interest now so that thr chalatans distributing rice and garri would seat back. If APC fields any known rogue in 2023, the party will fail woefully.
As for PDP ,we already that either Atiku or Tambulwa is running.

You want Tinubu to silence him?

He is a gentleman

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. / New York Times Opinion : Nigeria Is In Disarray. So Its President Banned Twitter / Am I The Only One With This Opinion On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.