Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. (374 Views)

Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] / Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by DAMEHLISM(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
If anyone tries to tell you that Jesus is not God in the flesh, close your ears because anyone who believe that Blasphemy will not enter into the Heaven.

* What the bible say

1. John 10:30 the father and i are one

2. John 1:18 no one has ever seen God but the one and only son who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the father, has made him known.

3. Colossians 2:9-10 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power.

* Jesus claimed to be God

4. John 10:33 we are not stoning you for any good work, they replied, but for blasphemy because you a mere man claim to be God.

5. Isaih 43:10 you are my witnesses says the lord and my servant whom i have choosen, that you may know and believe me, and understand that i am he, before me there was no God formed nor shall there be after me. 11. have declared and saved, i have proclaimed and there was no forieng God among you.

continue reading, loading...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by OlawaleBammie: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
John 1:1 saves u the ish.
Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by Janosky: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
DAMEHLISM:
If anyone tries to tell you that Jesus is not God in the flesh, close your ears because anyone who believe that Blasphemy will not enter into the Heaven.

* What the bible say

1. John 10:30 the father and i are one

2. John 1:18 no one has ever seen God but the one and only son who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the father, has made him known.

3. Colossians 2:9-10 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power.

* Jesus claimed to be God

4. John 10:33 we are not stoning you for any good work, they replied, but for blasphemy because you a mere man claim to be God.

5. Isaih 43:10 you are my witnesses says the lord and my servant whom i have choosen, that you may know and believe me, and understand that i am he, before me there was no God formed nor shall there be after me. 11. have declared and saved, i have proclaimed and there was no forieng God among you.

continue reading, loading...

1. Husband and wife are one. Are they one person.
Jesus says God is a spirit. How many persons is that spirit in John 4:24?
Bros, your claim is FALSE.

"Who is himself God". DUBIOUS insertion into the texts of John 1:18. grin
Is John 20:17 missing in your Bible?
John 20:17, did Jesus speak against your claim?
Yes !

Does God have his Father in heaven?
Revelation 3:5,12,21, did Jesus Christ tell you is God in heaven?
Rev 3:5,12,21 Jesus says your claim on Colossians 2:9 is FALSE.

John 19:7 the Jews says their allegation against Jesus @ John 10:33 is FALSE.
John 10:36, Jesus says your claim @ John 10:33 is FALSE.
Why do you FALSELY accuse Jesus as the Jews FALSELY accused him ?

5. Isaiah 43:10, "You are my witnesses,my Servant whom I have chosen" says Jehovah God."
Matthew 12:15-18 (compare Acts 3:13), Jesus Christ says your claim is FALSE.
Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by Janosky: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
John 1:1 saves u the ish.
The Greek language of John 1:1 says your claim is NOT true.
Greek is the original language of the Bible, NOT English.

(Screenshots of Greek English interlinear) According to Jesus Christ @ John 14:1,
(Greek 3588 (the) Greek 2316 (God), is "the God" @ John 1:1 Jesus Christ?
No, definitely no !

Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by OlawaleBammie: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Janosky:

The Greek language of John 1:1 says your claim is NOT true.
Greek is the original language of the Bible, NOT English.

(Screenshots of Greek English interlinear) According to Jesus Christ @ John 14:1,
(Greek 3588 (the) Greek 2316 (God), is "the God" @ John 1:1 Jesus Christ?
No, definitely no !

Still u have not quoted the greek version of john 1:1 oga.
Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by Clementoons: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let share the word of GOD together because the bible says nuture yourselves with this word. We are not meant to argue with the word of GOD because it is not a literary works which involves debating. E.t.c Jesus was sent into the world to die for you and me , He came into the world in the likeness of GOD. Jesus serves as an intermediary between man and GOD.We have the trinity , GOD the father, GOD the son, GOD the holy spirit. . He also is a GOD but he stands for GOD the son. He is the son of GOD , So biologically according to man's understanding, there is great assurance that a true child from a particular offspring will definately posesses some qualities he/she inherited from the parent .in conjuction to this, it shows JESUS is the son. He is from JEHOVAH. GOD is the father. We have GOD as our father. And JESUS as our saviour , redeemer and LORD . There is GOD, there is JESUS. Jesus said ' I and my father are one
Re: Is Jesus God? Bible Verses That Says Jesus Is God.. by Janosky: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Still u have not quoted the greek version of john 1:1 oga.

You see the Greek version of John 1:1 (in the Screenshots of my first post) you pretend say you no see am. grin

Bros , Google "John 1:1 ACVI " , John 14:1 ACVI." John 20:17, and see for yourself.
Look for G3588 G2316 in John 1:1 , John 14:1 and John 20:17.
You will confirm that in John 1:1 ,John 14:1 and John 20:17 ACVI, "the God" is NOT Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Evolution Of Creation / How The Liberation Mandate Was Delivered / How I Almost Fell Into The Sin Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.