Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue (1633 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by owukpa(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
A Benue man identified as Benjamin Terungwa Agura has been arrested for allegedly killing one Ruth, a wife to one Torngu Mbachilin in the bid to rape her.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that Benjamin allegedly strangled his victim who resisted his attempt to rape her.

After killing her, the suspect dumped her body in a well and filled it with garbage near Uchi Mbakor in Tarka LGA Benue State.

The suspect also made away with N70,000 belonging to the victim.

A resident of the community, Atovigba said Benjamin deceived Ruth that he had yams for sale at Wannune and should come buy but when she got there, “he took her 20km into the village to his compound where he killed her.”

“It took the grace of God for the police to trace out, arrest him and debrief him for days before Terungwa confessed committing the murder and then leading the police to the well from where the corpse was yesterday evacuated from.

“Terungwa is still in police custody in Makurdi as at time of this report.”

VIDEO>>> https://web.facebook.com/670242016414034/videos/861578897906736

SOURCE>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/04/benue-man-benjamin-agura-allegedly-kills-married-woman-for-resisting-rape.html

Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by Fahdiga(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Made in Benue. rip to her soul
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by DaddyRochie1642: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
The Human heart is Truely Wicked.
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by DSS1335: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
angry
The guy na Devil's senior advocate! People like him doesn't deserve to be in the land of the living
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by delzbaba(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
This one is a beast not a man.
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by superjab247: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
This man learnt very well from the fulanis!!!
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by Broken2020: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Is that not the Vulturemannagriller ? That sounds like his real name
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by punisha: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
why are their names so intriguing?
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by Mihaug(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Mr man, Hope ur happy now

Few minutes of soapy wey for clear ur mind but noooooo, u wantu rape, u wantu kill, u wantu show devil he is learning work

Ndi ala
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by DarkCaesar(m): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Same fate awaits him if not worse
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by Karlovych: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed Foolish man
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by gambia(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Wickedness of the heightest order, the society has gone crazy.
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by OkCornel(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2021
All this just to satisfy a few minutes urge? What an evil heart!
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by NewDelhi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Same fate awaits him if not worse
Why you dey follow my comments up and down lol.. see let me tell you something, if you want to see me, come to ikeja cantonment. When you get to the porter just call me . I'll drive outside and come and pick you up. That thing you dey find ehn you go still see am and I must show you say I'm way darker than the dark ceased you call your sorry self coz you won't even go back in a coffin hun, you'll be dumped inside the nearest bush. I've sent you a DM. If you like be the chairman of Nigeria association of Cultist and armed robbers. , I will waste you and nothing will happen.
Re: How Man Allegedly Strangled His Neighbor's Wife In Attempt To Rape Her In Benue by LadySarah: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
The name sounds like the babrbecue grillers name.

(1) (Reply)

Irate Youths Set Dangote’s Truck Ablaze Over Accident That Claimed 9 Wedding Gue / Gunmen Abduct, Murder IMSU 300-level Law Student / Photos & Videos Of Nigerian Air Force Lady Who Was Killed By A Snake In Her Toil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.