Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] (5309 Views)

Youths Protest In Ibadan, Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Gullible? That's too harsh... undecided
I am very sorry for using the word but I am surprised that you fell for this propaganda

I apologise...
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by helinues: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I am very sorry for using the word but I am surprised that you fell for this propaganda

I apologise...

Apology accepted bro.. We dey together

I normally don't watch videos I am not going to benefits from so I didn't bother to watch the video..

Was just curious about the so called Yoruba leaders who were at the rally

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by achi4u(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Who would've thought that one day, the Yoruba will rise
Are they really serious.

I thought they're playing smiley
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by sultry69(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Papertrails:
All I see are nothing but tifnubu boys trying to secure him his dream ticket come 2023, take them serious at your own peril.
You can say that again,if not that their oga his dreaming of becoming president in Nigeria, they will be the one that will lead this struggle, including Oluwo of Iwo,he is Tinubu boy,that's why he is yearning otapiapia from his mouth
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by nairalandankrah: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
achi4u:
Are they really serious.

I thought they're playing smiley
Lols.. Kanu just wants to see the extent of their seriousness afterwhich the entire old eastern region will march..
this time around, the fraud called one Nigeria will collapse like a pack of cards
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by sultry69(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Remember, all fingers are not equal
Stop deceiving yourself with this your assertion, fingers are not equal in Nigeria,all top echelons in NNPC,NPA,NC and other important sectors were Fulani's,Fulani terrorists are every where killing people all over Nigeria with the help of Fulani president and IGP,Fulani president ensures no other tribe occupy that IG because of their evil agenda and you are telling me all fingers are equal, don't say that again.

I know you are Tinubu boy,and I had nothing against him vying for a post of president,but his ambitions didn't worth the lives that had been lost to this Fulani terrorists in this our Odu'a land.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by helinues: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
sultry69:
Stop deceiving yourself with this your assertion, fingers are not equal in Nigeria,all top echelons in NNPC,NPA,NC and other important sectors were Fulani's,Fulani terrorists are every where killing people all over Nigeria with the help of Fulani president and IGP,Fulani president ensures no other tribe occupy that IG because of their evil agenda and you are telling me all fingers are equal, don't say that again.

I know you are Tinubu boy,and I had nothing against him vying for a post of president,but his ambitions didn't worth the lives that had been lost to this Fulani terrorists in this our Odu'a land.

Wondering why some of you people lie with confident.. I dare you to provide any comments where I supported Tinubu's presidency..

Na daring oo.. undecided
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by dubra: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
film3four:
This particular video of Nnamdi kanu has inspired the Yorubas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hfRmQI8yg
ohamadike the chosen one 1⃣
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by obonujoker(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Remember, all fingers are not equal

You exposed yourself as not being a Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by helinues: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
obonujoker:

You exposed yourself as not being a Yoruba

For knowing this hidden secret, oya send your account details.... undecided
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by Kapeter(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balkan:
police should arrest these urchins. You can not try this your oduduwafraud in Lagos
Sorry shinedu. You are sad they couldn't treat us like trash as they did your ipob brothers in the sad yeast. We are Yoruba not some 3rd class citizens ok? All of una no reach.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by Kapeter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:
What is the name of the so called Yoruba leaders?
Those you called leaders doesn't necessarily have to be my own leader too, ok? Face and follow your leaders while i face and follow mine. Ain't hard you know.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by helinues: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kapeter:
Those you called leaders doesn't necessarily have to be my own leader too, ok? Face and follow your leaders while i face and follow mine. Ain't hard you know.

What is this one saying?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by sultry69(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Wondering why some of you people lie with confident.. I dare you to provide any comments where I supported Tinubu's presidency..

Na daring oo.. undecided
You may not openly supported his presidential ambition because Tinubu himself has not openly declared his ambition to us,but both of you are doing it subtly, actions speak louder than words.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by Kapeter(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

What is this one saying?
You are a well known dummy here anyway. The dumbest of the zombies.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] by helinues: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
sultry69:
You may not openly supported his presidential ambition because Tinubu himself has not openly declared his ambition to us,but both of you are doing it subtly, actions speak louder than words.

Another lie with boldness.. Anyways, I believe in SW, we have more credible people to represent us apart from Tinubu.. That has been my stand immediately after the 2019 election which I have people who can testify on NL.

Bro, try and be sure about something before throwing allegations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Opens New Flyover Bridge In Ilorin / Chris Ngige Wins Anambra Central Senatorial District Ahead Of Dora Akunyili / The Entire Southern Nigeria Needs To Be A United Front Despite Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.