Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States (12541 Views)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by BrandSpurNG: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has announced that the Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones (SAPZ) Programme is set to commence in seven major states.
Brand Spur Nigeria understands that Osinbajo disclosed this in a statement on Friday evening, citing that the scheme will enable Nigeria to achieve sustainability and increased trade.

However, the scheme is in collaboration with the African Development Bank (AfDB) and other stakeholders such as the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Bank of Industry.

The agro-processing centres will be provided with basic infrastructure such as water, electricity and roads as well as facilities for skills training. Small-holder farmers in the catchment areas will be linked to markets across the value chain.

To set off the plan in the opening phase, 7 States representing most of the geo-political zones in the country have been selected in addition to the Federal Capital Territory. The States are Ogun, Oyo, Imo, Cross River, Kano, Kaduna, Kwara. All the other States in the country would be added later as the scheme progresses.
https://brandspurng.com/2021/04/17/special-agro-industrial-processing-zones-scheme-set-to-launch-in-7-states-osinbajo/

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Is it that Osinbajo is always asleep during federal executive council meetings....that Buhari will say one after 5 days Osinbajo will fine tune to one of his sweet media rhetorics..

FG: Cryptocurrency should be banned..

Five days later

Osinbajo: It shouldn't be banned but should be regulated.

Was this man asleep or lost in thought that he doesn't know what is happening around him?

What stops him from offering same advice to his boss than waiting few days to say it...

Even the bible said that there are so many chameleons in the church answering different title as pastors whose stand is follow my speech but no my character..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Sammy07: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
God Bless the Incoming President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Project 2023.
South West Agenda (SWAGA)'23

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by RoadTo7: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Sammy07: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Is that Osinbajo is always asleep during federal executive council meetings....that Buhari will say one after 5 days Osinbajo will fine tune to one of his sweet media rhetorics..

FG: Cryptocurrency should be banned..

Five days later

Osinbajo: It shouldn't be banned but should be regulated.

Was this man asleep or lost in thought that he doesn't know what is happening around him?

What stops him from offering same advice to his boss than waiting few days to say it...

Even the bible said that there are so many chameleons in the church answering different title as pastors whose stand is follow my speech but no my character..
[/s]

Study in the best institutions in Nigeria which are located in South West and read the constitutional powers of a Vice President.

You are free to go back to school
UI, Uni lag, Oau, covenant
Lasu, Ladoke akintola university, OOU, AAUA
Las po tech, Yaba tech, Ibadan Poly
Futa
Funaab
Adeyemi college of education
Ondo state university of medical sciences

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Zonex1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
ok
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
I hate APC
I hate Buhari
I hate Igbos

Nigerians deserve the Buhari idiocy
Nigerians deserve the IPOB miscreancy
Nigerians deserve th Pantami terrorism
Nigerians deserve the Nnamdi Kanu depravity
Nigerians deserve the Shekau's exploit.

If you quote me, ka chi uwarka

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Amspecial: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Jessicaos(f): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by goatandyam: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
This midget again grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Noblejay7: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Great idea

The VP seems to be the one doing the strategic thinking for this government.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by BlessedNuel: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by adonnie: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
CBN, not FG banned crypto currency. Central banks are designed to be
semi independent and free of government interference, so he couldn't
have been there when the decision was taken.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Akfrenzy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin they're busy planting new healthy grass for FULANI militia herdsmen cows

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Akfrenzy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
James66618:
*FREE SURE BET9JA GAMES AVAILABLE*

MSG ME ON WHATSAPP 0807 52299 22

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING!

LETS GET RICH��
shame no dey catch u? ,since u don dey shout "LET'S GET RICH "yet ur name never enter rich people list werey

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by alizma: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pls give us commencement date and exact location let me see if I can buy land there while some people are busy thinking it's another lie from the government

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Thejustw14(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
LMAO.:!!:.
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by sheddyboy01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good Development

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Jolomenas: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
I hate APC
I hate Buhari
I hate Igbos

Dan iska ne kai fa

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by palacealuminium: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good initiative.

Get A Free Quotes For Your Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Shower Stalls, Ceilings, Etc.) WhatsApp/Call us below +2348033301246 +2348026308585
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Danny50: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
How can i get land close to that location??
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jolomenas:

Dan iska ne kai fa

Munafukai
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by GodzillaVsKong(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Toosure70: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Only better leader remain.
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by IgboWarlord(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Study in the best institutions in Nigeria which are located in South West and read the constitutional powers of a Vice President.

You are free to go back to school
UI, Uni lag, Oau, covenant
Lasu, Ladoke akintola university, OOU, AAUA
Las po tech, Yaba tech, Ibadan Poly
Futa
Funaab
Adeyemi college of education
Ondo state university of medical sciences

I never knew the best institutions in the country were located in skull mining territory..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Sammy07: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
IgboWarlord:

I never knew the best institutions in the country were located in skull mining territory..

Well they are. wink

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Akpuobi1: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
The VP has announced a lot of programs.

But no timeline for implementation.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by AKB2388: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bro check your wasapp MSG

James66618:
*FREE SURE BET9JA GAMES AVAILABLE*

MSG ME ON WHATSAPP 0807 52299 22

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING!

LETS GET RICH��
Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by IgboWarlord(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Well they are. wink

I just went through your profile and i discovered that you are an Afonja,skull mining fanatic...So no need,absolutely no need..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States by Kubernetes: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
I hate APC
I hate Buhari
I hate Igbos

Pantamis digital policies is not in the interest of the western nations. They will always bring down any thing that will bring good to Africa. Little wonder, they came up with such a flimsy, frivolous and laughable reason. They should go to YouTube and watch his debate with the late BH leader on Islamic extremism.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / Saraki’s CCT Trial Begins March 10 / Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.