Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. (217 Views)

Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / I Might Lose My Job If I Don't Get An Accommodation Around Ikeja. / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
how can a man fall to the point he can't even afford a meal anymore?
how can a ma be without a single family or friends to back me up.
will I ever stand on my feets again?
how long will I be able to bear this ?
why did everything turn out so bad for me ?
am into shame poverty and problem.
where will I meet someone to back me up and stand on my feet and start my business again?
in this time of need who will provide love and value of life to me.
I'm lost I need support.
I'm looking forward to meet someone who will help me with 20k to continue my business and be myself again.
if I get this help I will pay back in a month double I promise.
Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Are you male or female?

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:
Are you male or female?
am a man.
Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
purehearttt:
am a male sir

How big is your arse? Do you know if you sign up with bobrisky and he introduces you to faggutz you can earn enough from selling your anus?

So I heard instead of begging why not try that ?

Just a suggestion at least that why you keep your supposed dignity instead of begging 20k
Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:

How big is your arse? Do you know if you sign up with bobrisky and he introduces you to faggutz you can earn enough from selling your anus?

So I heard instead of begging why not try that ?

Just a suggestion at least that why you keep your supposed dignity instead of begging 20k
at one point in life everyone needs help. do not mock others if you are not in their shoes.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
purehearttt:
at one point in life everyone needs help. do not mock others if you are not in their shoes.

I didn't mock you I gave sound advise

Oya no vex keep doing you
Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:

I didn't mock you I gave sound advise

Oya no vex keep doing you
so there is big Dignity to you in a man being gay ?
Re: I Am About To Lose My Business Put Me Back On Please. by BarristerAlarig: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Station For Sale In PH / One And Quarter Plot Of Land For Sale In Lusada, Ogun State. / 4bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex House+bq For Sale In Ajah Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.