Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) (56863 Views)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
bomasek:
So to let go dey hard you so much, na wa
E no easy. He's only a human being.
I still haven't forgiven my uncle
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by PureMe01: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
kingxsamz:

She has been sick for years and people criticize pastors on a daily, especially Odumeje and nothing happened, but you're too gullible to see that.
Oh! She has been sick for years but all she was concentrating on was attacking personalities upandan...sorry for you and her type.
No go face wetin dey face u
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by bomasek(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
E no easy. He's only a human being.
I still haven't forgiven my uncle
I understand your point sha but as a MOG,it's expected of him to easily let go.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by MPESA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Prophet Odumeje needs to be beaten up and thrown into jail. The man is a criminal, a conman , a charlatan and a disgrace to the true Pastors in Nigeria.

It is only in Nigeria that these thieves can do whatever they like.

Kindly list names of the Real men of God....
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
MPESA:

Kindly list names of the Real men of God....

Almost none
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by ndubest111(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
After receiving lashes
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Prophet Odumeje needs to be beaten up and thrown into jail. The man is a criminal, a conman , a charlatan and a disgrace to the true Pastors in Nigeria.

w
GodHatesBigots:

w
GodHatesBigots:

w
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by MPESA(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Almost none

Great , Only God knows who worship him in truth and spirit....

God bless you and have a blissful day.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Every wise person knows he is fake
even the dumb folks can see this pastor is a fake
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:
Scammers
SHUT UP!!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by emmnprince(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
First, he is not a Prophet of God.

Second, he doesn't have the power to perform miracle because he's not a man of God.

Third, she didn't sin against the Holy spirit by defaming his church. She's correct when she said he performs fake miracles. The Scripture refer to someone of his kind as a trickster and a deceitful man.

Fourth, she never blasphemed by her utterance.

The evidence is there. He is just using the name of God to commit all these atrocities.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by AllenSpencer: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Scam!

If Odumeje makes heaven, we are all going to heaven

Hell will be of no use!

No angel can tell me didnt make it, if I find Odumeje`s name in the book of life.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by sammirano: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Eyan wa.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by smile11s(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
The whole thing is scripted lol. I have evidence
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
“Go to the briefcase in the car and get the money”

He drives around with millions or is this planned?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Chirowman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noise making
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
taiwotimitt:
The lion himself
The liquid metal
I hail o
He's a marlian

Marlian pastor...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
When big sufferness knack u for ground,

The snall small ones go follow de march u

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naija for sale, I no even sure say I go get buyer!!!

See how stupid we have become...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
I dont like the spirit radiating around this nigga. undecided
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by deflover(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Did the Holy Spirit tell him she sinned against him
This man is playing God

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Hezmatosky: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
How are we sure this is not another fake miracle?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by plucky16(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Make this guy cut soap for me now? angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by generationz(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
He saw she was getting better then quickly acted like his forgiveness is what will heal her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:

Oh! She has been sick for years but all she was concentrating on was attacking personalities upandan...sorry for you and her type.
No go face wetin dey face u

Like I said, tell that to your fellow scared, gullible Christian folks. You're only wasting your time.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Govocrete: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
WWE script being play out
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by PureMe01: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
kingxsamz:

Like I said, tell that to your fellow scared, gullible Christian folks. You're only wasting your time.
I see u, brainwashed Muslim...come and lie you ain't from the religion of piss
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by chaloskyx: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
I THOUGHT YOU AND RITA WERE CLAIMING ITS WAS A SPIRITUAL SOMETHING CAUSE SHE DISRESPECTED PASTORS NOW YOU ARE TELLING HER TO GO AND TREAT HERSELF IF ITS SPIRITUAL WHY DONT YOU AS GOD TO FORGIUVE AND HEAL HER NOW ABI I DONT UNDERSTAND UNA POWER NO REACH? BUNCH OF FRAUDS
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
But why does the so called ada jesus needs money, She made video sometime ago claiming to own a 4 storey building. I hope all the drama is not a scam, like she claimed they have being doing with this so called crooked pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.