Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) (56686 Views)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:
ok seen...she wasn't gullible as well before it befell her

Keep quiet.fear fear

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
chaloskyx:
I THOUGHT YOU AND RITA WERE CLAIMING ITS WAS A SPIRITUAL SOMETHING CAUSE SHE DISRESPECTED PASTORS NOW YOU ARE TELLING HER TO GO AND TREAT HERSELF IF ITS SPIRITUAL WHY DONT YOU AS GOD TO FORGIUVE AND HEAL HER NOW ABI I DONT UNDERSTAND UNA POWER NO REACH? BUNCH OF FRAUDS
I tell you! The whole drama appears like fraud, even the ada jesus claimed she owns a 4 storey building on a video she made on facebook sometime ago.

She also accused the udumjege of fraud all of them are scammers.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
plucky16:
Make this guy cut soap for me now? angry
Nna ehh!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by PureMe01: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet.fear fear
she was more fearless as well
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
All of them are scammers odumgeje and ada jesus and Rita and all the other are all scammers.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by ceeceeco: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
He had to forgive her because he has no choice. The pressure was just too much on him.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
revived:
Tye lion
i copied your picture. Thanks
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Tabletuner(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
[b][/b]
figure007:
So what should we do now ? Last time I checked only Jesus Christ cures and forgives. Who are this people acting like they are messiah? Mtchewwww

Be there and let yam be eating you
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by revived: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
philanthropic:
i copied your picture. Thanks

Which picture
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:
I see u, brainwashed Muslim...come and lie you ain't from the religion of piss

cheesy Look at you throwing your sh!t at the wall hoping it sticks.
If you have a problem with the Muslims, then I think you should look for one and poor out your frustration. Like I said, you're wasting your time.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet.fear fear

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by satysaca: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Seen,the ministry dey move...Nollywood take over

Incase you need Original Raw Honey... don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...it's locally sourced and Cultivated

Wrong number Hausa man has been picking it and speaking only Hausa
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Ezmans: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Trimjos:
All these things are stage managed. More publicity for odumeje and Ada. If you know u know
Christendom has been bastardized
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
All these prophets should come together and cure this Land called Nigeria off her agonies and political manhandling.

Ahba! or is it that God has refused to show them the symptoms of our problems?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by godlessmind: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eixVCDXVxsU
well played clap for your self ...only the gullible ppl with fish brain will believe this actors
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by godlessmind: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
figure007:
So what should we do now ? Last time I checked only Jesus Christ cures and forgives. Who are this people acting like they are messiah? Mtchewwww
lol it's science that cured her jesus didn't do anything....wise up
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by godlessmind: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:
I day is coming when Jesus would separate the shaft from the tares.

Brethren be prepared for that day
over 2000years he's till coming una mumu never do?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by lastchild: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
Scripted shit undecided
are you saying the girl wasn't sick?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Don't let me say what's in my mind currently grin grin grin

Say it out loud ���

or are you afraid of ailment���

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by molbic(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jamesrock:
Firstly, you guys should stop addressing this man as “PROPHET”
exactly what I've been saying the bible said by their fruits you shall know them but because of money and material things we've refused to acknowledge them
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by scait(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
The whole film just tire me. E too long. na which episode we dey sef?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Don't let me say what's in my mind currently grin grin grin

Say it grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Omihanifa: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
lastchild:
are you saying the girl wasn't sick?

Everything was staged, in the fullness of time all will be exposed to the public
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by OMOJOHN001: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
figure007:

The Bible Say's.

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by dam4sam: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Devilish Actors....

[img]https://media1./images/7e0fc5492b4f5933d2670744d7d09cd4/tenor.gif?itemid=14950745[/img]

According to Odumeje, Ada Jesus sinned against the Holy spirit by defaming his church, also alleged that he performs fake miracles.

But the father and the Traditional Ruler pleaded with Odumeje and he forgave the comedienne, gives her family a million naira for treatment.

He said: “I have forgiven her, I will give your family One Million Naira.

Recall that Ada Jesus is currently down with an aliment. Odumeje promised to Heal her if her sickness cannot be cured physically by doctors.

“I am giving you 1 million Naira for further treatment, but if it is a spiritual battle, I am ready. He added.

He gave the money to her grandfather since Ada Jesus was not present.

Imagine! He is now equating his Church to the Holy Spirit!
What a Charlatan, who does not know that you guys perform fake Miracles?
Why did you not do a miracle to cure Covid-19, when it was raging? grin
Just because the girl coincidentally get s sick, does not mean he is responsible for her sickness, he should stop claiming Credit.
Dashing her #1M is just adding insult to the injury.
Anyway, God is Patient
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by lastchild: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omihanifa:

Everything was staged, in the fullness of time all will be exposed to the public
lol �

you are not following, go and search the girl's video where she showed her swollen legs and face

unless they used the girl's sickness to stage it, but the girl is very sick
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by BlessedNuel: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
satysaca:

Wrong number Hausa man has been picking it and speaking only Hausa

Cross-check it sir.

It's O81 O1 66 67 71
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good one
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Igbovibes270: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Every wise person knows he is fake
Including your oyedepo, adeboye and suleiman, never forget that
Re: Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) by Ashinze: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ndi uka,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.