Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Download Full: Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download Full: Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall (1848 Views)

"If You Are Looking For My Downfall, You Will Not Progress In Life" - Naira Marl / "Keep Looking For My Downfall" Says UI Student Caught With Charms / Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Full: Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall by Nirhogerbor: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Direct download Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall Full album stream, hq songs. zip-rar download Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall pc mobile mac, hot updated link. The fifth studio album by American artist Machine Gun Kelly is Tickets to My Downfall. The record is a more guitar-driven pop punk release, a departure from his existing rap tone. It was released on September 25 , 2020, through Bad Boy and Interscope Records.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://soundcloud.com/user-767419974/zip-download-machine-gun-kelly-tickets-to-my-downfall

Machine Gun Kelly, birth name Colson Baker , released four studio albums in the 2010s. Although his first four studio album was shaped hip hop / rap, Baker began shifting into a rock music direction by the end of the decade. Baker starred in the movie The Dirt in 2019, a biographical film about the band Mötley Crüe, where Tommy Lee played the guitarist.

Tickets to My Downfall was produced by Baker to be a pop punk record, opposed to the hip-hop sound of Baker's first four studio albums. In the hope of encouraging a younger generation to learn guitar, Baker developed a more guitar-driven and live instrument sound.

Both "pop punk" is described as "Bloody Valentine" and "Concert for Aliens," while "My Ex's Best Mate" was described as being a more contemporary take on the genre, not possessing "the same 'classic' pop punk feel."

On September 25, 2020, the album was released. The album's tracklist and cover art were announced on September 7. Later in the day, however, it was discovered that, unbeknownst to Baker, the album artwork-a drawing of a man falling down-was closely modeled after a photograph that they did not have the legal rights to use, prompting Baker to apologise and announce the production of a new album cover.

Artist: Machine Gun Kelly
Album: Tickets To My Downfall
Year: 2020
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. title track
02. kiss kiss
03. drunk face
04. bloody valentine
05. forget me too (feat. Halsey)
06. all I know (feat. Trippie Redd)
07. lonely
08. WWIII
09. kevin and barracuda
10. concert for aliens
11. Machine Gun Kelly & blackbear – my ex’s best friend
12. jawbreaker
13. nothing inside (feat. iann dior)
14. banyan tree
15. play this when i’m gone

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Discloses His 2 Favourite Banks / How To Spoof An Entire Career: The Curious Story Of Kemi Olunloyo / Top Musician Justine Bieber Becomes Paralyzed (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.