Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Jesus Was Truly A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Was Truly A Muslim (967 Views)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Proof The Prophet Muhammad Agreed That Jesus Was Crucified. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
I have heard this statement that Jesus was a Muslim several times.

It's a true statement if being a Muslim means submitting to the only true God called Yahweh

Jesus was a Muslim if only the God he submitted to is Yahweh.

Jesus submitted to Yahweh, the Jews submitted to Yahweh. God of Israel reveal himself as Yahweh, and never as Allah. Allah is a moon idol.

Moses prophesied that the Prophet he was referring to would speak in the name of the same God that appeared to Moses.

Deuteronomy 18.19 - If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.

Muslims say that Moses prophesied about muhammad. Is this true?

Yahweh gave Moses 10 commandments, the first of which is that Moses and Israel should not have any other god besides Yahweh, Muhammad broke that law and promoted Allah the idol of the Quraysh.

Yahweh said don't set up a graven image for yourself, Muhammad asked you to bow down to the Kaaba and to kiss the Blackstone

Yahweh said don't commit adultery, Muhammad took over the wife of Zaid his adopted son

Yahweh said you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, Muhammad coveted Zaid's wife...

And so on, muhammad broke all the laws of Yahweh which clearly shows that Muhammad was never a Muslim, if being a Muslim means submission to the will of Yahweh.

Jesus never spoke in the name of another god, Muhammad spoke in the name of Allah a pagan. So yes Jesus was a Muslim if being Muslim means submitting to Yahweh.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
AntiChristian where are thou? Empiree your food is ready

They know the truth, they are just being deceptive like Al-makirina himself.

Anyways I'm not surprised, Allah has exposed himself as the chief deceiver, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers .

Makrina is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2021
advocatejare:

It's a true statement if being a Muslim means submitting to the only true God called Yahweh

Jesus submitted to Yahweh, the Jews submitted to Yahweh. God of Israel reveal himself as Yahweh, and never as Allah. Allah is a moon idol.

Moses prophesied that the Prophet he was referring to would speak in the name of the same God that appeared to Moses.

Yahweh gave Moses 10 commandments, the first of which is that Moses and Israel should not have any other god besides Yahweh, Muhammad broke that law and promoted Allah the idol of the Quraysh.

Yahweh said don't set up a graven image for yourself, Muhammad asked you to bow down to the Kaaba and to kiss the Blackstone

Yahweh said don't commit adultery, Muhammad took over the wife of Zaid his adopted son

Yahweh said you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, Muhammad coveted Zaid's wife...

And so on, muhammad broke all the laws of Yahweh which clearly shows that Muhammad was never a Muslim, if being a Muslim means submission to the will of Yahweh.

Jesus never spoke in the name of another god, Muhammad spoke in the name of Allah a pagan. So yes Jesus was a Muslim if being Muslim means submitting to Yahweh.

bla bla bla, Jesus was a Muslim, Mohammed was a Catholic priest bla blaaaah.

So why then can't the muslims and xtians coexist
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
richmond500:

You don't want to tell yourself the truth,
Light can never walk together with darkness,
If christians coexist with Muslims, the muslims will kill the christians over night. You are not a terrorist because you are a coward, you are not ready to die for Islam and marry 77 virgins in your sex paradise.... Who knows if you are not a terrorist on nairaland?
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2021
advocatejare:

[61:9] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ٪﴿۹﴾

He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth so that He may make it dominate and prevail over all other religions, even though the idolaters may hate it much.

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[3:64] Āl ‘Imrān-آل عِمْرَان
"قُلۡ یٰۤاَہۡلَ الۡکِتٰبِ تَعَالَوۡا اِلٰی کَلِمَۃٍ سَوَآءٍۢ بَیۡنَنَا وَ بَیۡنَکُمۡ اَلَّا نَعۡبُدَ اِلَّا اللّٰہَ وَ لَا نُشۡرِکَ بِہٖ شَیۡئًا وَّ لَا یَتَّخِذَ بَعۡضُنَا بَعۡضًا اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ فَاِنۡ تَوَلَّوۡا فَقُوۡلُوا اشۡہَدُوۡا بِاَنَّا مُسۡلِمُوۡنَ ﴿۶۴﴾

Say: ‘O People of the Book, come to that matter which is common between us and you (namely that): we shall worship none other than Allah, and we shall not associate any partner with Him. Nor shall anyone of us take one another as Lords apart from Allah. Then if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are but Allah’s obedient servants (Muslims).’

[3:19] Āl ‘Imrān-آل عِمْرَان
"اِنَّ الدِّیۡنَ عِنۡدَ اللّٰہِ الۡاِسۡلَامُ ۟ وَ مَا اخۡتَلَفَ الَّذِیۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡکِتٰبَ اِلَّا مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا جَآءَہُمُ الۡعِلۡمُ بَغۡیًۢا بَیۡنَہُمۡ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِاٰیٰتِ اللّٰہِ فَاِنَّ اللّٰہَ سَرِیۡعُ الۡحِسَابِ ﴿۱۹﴾

Truly, Islam is the only Din (Religion) in Allah’s sight. And the People of the Book disagreed, after knowledge had come to them, only on account of their mutual jealousy and contention. And he who denies Allah’s revelations, then surely Allah hastens in calling to account.

[3:20] Āl ‘Imrān-آل عِمْرَان
"فَاِنۡ حَآجُّوۡکَ فَقُلۡ اَسۡلَمۡتُ وَجۡہِیَ لِلّٰہِ وَ مَنِ اتَّبَعَنِ ؕ وَ قُلۡ لِّلَّذِیۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡکِتٰبَ وَ الۡاُمِّیّٖنَ ءَاَسۡلَمۡتُمۡ ؕ فَاِنۡ اَسۡلَمُوۡا فَقَدِ اہۡتَدَوۡا ۚ وَ اِنۡ تَوَلَّوۡا فَاِنَّمَا عَلَیۡکَ الۡبَلٰغُ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ بَصِیۡرٌۢ بِالۡعِبَادِ ﴿٪۲۰﴾

(O Beloved!) If they, even then, dispute with you, say to them: ‘I have bowed my humble face in absolute submissiveness before the presence of Allah and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Book as well as the illiterate ones: ‘Do you also bow before Allah absolutely (i.e., do you accept Islam)?’ And, if they embrace submission, then they have truly achieved guidance. But if they turn away, your responsibility is only to deliver the command. And Allah is Watchful of His servants.

May Allah Guide you.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by RightChannel: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
So your own Jesus carry kettle, bang his head on the floor prayed five times daily isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:

Go and ask Muslims. It was muhammad that asked Muslims to hate Christians. Jesus preached love through out

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 4:13pm On May 15, 2021
advocatejare:

Go and ask Muslims. It was muhammad that asked Muslims to hate Christians. Jesus preached love through out
bla bla bla, so why does the Christians so hate and talk bad about the Muslims religion and always find every means to insult the Muslim religion if Jesus Christ really preached peace.

The truth is none of u guys(both muslims and christians) actually are doing what ur religion says, u are just acting on ur own creating unnecessary enemity within urselves.

The atheist are better christian than an average Christian
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 4:17pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

You don't want to tell yourself the truth,
Light can never walk together with darkness,
If christians coexist with Muslims, the muslims will kill the christians over night. You are not a terrorist because you are a coward, you are not ready to die for Islam and marry 77 virgins in your sex paradise.... Who knows if you are not a terrorist on nairaland?
An average Christian spread hatred when the bible actually preaches love.

An average Muslim shed blood when the Qaran teaches something else.

None of u have the right to judge the other, the both religion is an eyesore, we are better off without a religion
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
advocatejare:

Why are you so confused, young grasshopper

Islam is for Allah not Yahweh. Being Muslim means submitting to Allah
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
An average Christian spread hatred when the bible actually preaches love.
Lol you called it a hate speech when someone say the truth about Islam, say the truth is their any religion that has produced more terrorist than Islam, go to the southern Nigeria and see how people are crying for the evil things committed by your Muslim fulanis brother, they are killing People in some villages in southern Nigeria, destroying people's farmland and raping the young girls, how many Muslims have stand up against the evil things done by the fulanis in Nigeria, and when someone tries to complain he becomes the enemy of Islam

richmond500:
an average Muslim shed blood when the Qaran teaches something else.

All Muslims are terrorist, since I was born and now I have never in my life see a Muslim that stands up to condemn the evil thing done by his Muslim brother, you Muslims are always right even when you are wrong.. even if you are not a terrorist how many times have you stand against the evil things done by a Muslim, I don't take Islam serious because they will lie to defend their religion..

richmond500:
None of u have the right to judge the other, the both religion is an eyesore, we are better off without a religion

You Muslims are the reasons people left religion to be an atheist, when someone tells you the evil in Islam you start shouting religion is a scam...

you Muslims enjoy living in a Christian countries even in a Jews country, but how many christians and Jews can comfortably live in a Muslim countries.. the world without Islam will be peaceful

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

Lol you called it a hate speech when someone say the truth about Islam, say the truth is their any religion that has produced more terrorist than Islam, go to the southern Nigeria and see how people are crying for the evil things committed by your Muslim fulanis brother, they are killing People in some villages in southern Nigeria, destroying people's farmland and raping the young girls, how many Muslims have stand up against the evil things done by the fulanis in Nigeria, and when someone tries to complain he becomes the enemy of Islam

All Muslims are terrorist, since I was born and now I have never in my life see a Muslim that stands up to condemn the evil thing done by his Muslim brother, you Muslims are always right even when you are wrong.. even if you are not a terrorist how many times have you stand against the evil things done by a Muslim, I don't take Islam serious because they will lie to defend their religion..

You Muslims are the reasons people left religion to be an atheist, when someone tells you the evil in Islam you start shouting religion is a scam...

you Muslims enjoy living in a Christian countries even in a Jews country, but how many christians and Jews can comfortably live in a Muslim countries.. the world without Islam will be peaceful
How come u think I'm a Muslim?
U don't need to answer, I'm not interested in further discussion anyways
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
NarcoPolo:

[s]Why are you so confused, young grasshopper[/s]

Islam is for Allah not Yahweh. Being Muslim means submitting to Allah
In that case, you're claiming that you are smarter than Muhammad who claimed that he was worshipping the God of the Jews and he was initialy praying towards Jerusalem like the Jews before they rejected him for being a false prophet
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
bla bla bla, so why does the Christians so hate and talk bad about the Muslims religion and always find every means to insult the Muslim religion if Jesus Christ really preached peace.

The truth is none of u guys(both muslims and christians) actually are doing what ur religion says, u are just acting on ur own creating unnecessary enemity within urselves.

The atheist are better christian than an average Christian
Clap for yourself
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
How come u think I'm a Muslim?
U don't need to answer, I'm not interested in further discussion anyways

That's a lie you are a Muslim, a full Muslim....
If you are an atheist tell me how man came into existence? lets start from there.....
If you are not an atheist you can tell me your religion so I can ask you a question from your religion.... grin
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

That's a lie you are a Muslim, a full Muslim....
If you are an atheist tell me how man came into existence? lets start from there.....
If you are not an atheist you can tell me your religion so I can ask you a question from your religion.... grin
I am agnostic
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
I am agnostic

Do your religion believe in the existence of God?
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by richmond500: 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

Do your religion believe in the existence of God?
I am not in any religion.

Im kinda doesn't care about religion since there are things that i find confusing in it and I don't actually care about the existence of God, whether God exist or not, I think its too broad for humans to even start disturbing themselves about it.

Is this all ur question?
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2021
advocatejare:

In that case, you're claiming that you are smarter than Muhammad who claimed that he was worshipping the God of the Jews and he was initialy praying towards Jerusalem like the Jews before they rejected him for being a false prophet

The Jews had rejected most prophets and messengers sent to them.

Jesus was one of the few messengers they accepted, yet Christianity is still less than 5% of the Jews population while Islam is about 19% of the population.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Jesus was one of the few messengers they accepted, yet Christianity is still less than 5% of the Jews population while Islam is about 19% of the population.

Christians are more comfortable living in Jews countries than Muslim countries....
You Muslims are never in peace with other religions except Islam... You Muslims come to paint Jews red when you know Islam is a religion with highest numbers of terrorist in the world, how is Islam a peaceful religion, you Muslims are trying to defend your religion, non Muslims in Nigeria can confirm what they are passing through by this Buhari terrorist government, how the fulanis want to dominate all Nigeria and claim it's their own...

Islam is not a peaceful religion, that's not a hate speech but the truth....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

Christians are more comfortable living in Jews countries than Muslim countries....
You Muslims are never in peace with other religions except Islam... You Muslims come to paint Jews red when you know Islam is a religion with highest numbers of terrorist in the world, how is Islam a peaceful religion, you Muslims are trying to defend your religion, non Muslims in Nigeria can confirm what they are passing through by this Buhari terrorist government, how the fulanis want to dominate all Nigeria and claim it's their own...

Islam is not a peaceful religion, that's not a hate speech but the truth....

If only Buhari will command the Armed Forces of Nigeria to bomb the entire South East in the guise of smoking out those coward terrorists called ESN and IPOB you are haboring. Just may be you will understand what Israeli is doing to Hamas and the Palestine.

There are still more Christians in syria, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain, kuwait, Jordan, Oman etc than there are in Israeli.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

If only Buhari will command the Armed Forces of Nigeria to bomb the entire South East in the guise of smoking out those coward terrorists called ESN and IPOB you are haboring.

There are still more Christians in syria, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain, kuwait, Jordan, Oman etc than there are in Israeli.

Lol bombing the IPOB or ESN, what happened to the other IPOB he killed in the name of python dance, Buhari is a Muslim killer and no one is surprised of his evil intension this days, what have happened to Bokoharams, Buhari is the sponsor of Bokoharams, he wants to use Bokoharams to achieve is Islamization ambition..

Being a Christian in those countries you mentioned is hell...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

Lol bombing the IPOB or ESN, what happened to the other IPOB he killed in the name of python dance, Buhari is a Muslim killer and no one is surprised of his evil intension this days, what have happened to Bokoharams, Buhari is the sponsor of Bokoharams, he wants to use Bokoharams to achieve is Islamization ambition..

Being a Christian in those countries you mentioned is hell...

A benevolent terrorist at that.

OBJ won't have tolerated what the Igbos are doing in the south East.

They would have been roasting by now.
Odi and Zakibiam are classical cases.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

A benevolent terrorist at that.

OBJ won't have tolerated what the Igbos are doing in the south East.

They would have been roasting by now.
Odi and Zakibiam are classical cases.

Give me one good reason how IPOB are terrorist?
The same IPOB terrorist are receiving asylum in UK and US... IPOB are only terrorist in Nigeria.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Islam is spreading through violence and polygamy, breeding children like pigs.

Muhammad said his religion will outnumber the people by procreation and he discriminated against marrying women who can't give birth because of that.

Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar:
A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2050
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 5

Muhammad confessed to have been made victorious through terror, no wonder Islam still spreads today by terrorizing people

Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
- Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220

The fact that you think that many are on the path of Islam should even make you know that the path of Islam is the path of destruction.

Matt.7.13 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

According to your Qur'an your Allah spoke with other prophets but never spoke with muhammad, but didn't receive a direct message from his god

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2021
advocatejare:

The fact that you think that many are on the path of Islam should even make you know that the path of Islam is the path of destruction.

Matt.7.13 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

LNGKMD!

Yet there are more Christians in the world than Muslims.
When you add the other Christian related religions:
Trinitarianism, Hinduism, Judaism, Shintoism, Moism, Atheism, Agnosism and other isms, you may get the actual interpretation of the verse you quoted up there.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKMD!

Yet there are more Christians in the world than Muslims.
When you add the other Christian related religions:
Trinitarianism, Hinduism, Judaism, Shintoism, Moism, Atheism, Agnosism and other isms, you may get the actual interpretation of the verse you quoted up there.
A Christian is the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of the Most high God, Jesus died on the cross to redeem humanity from their sins and resurrected on the third day, and finally a Christian is the one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

So if any of those that you mentioned above don't believe or do any of these, then they are not Christians

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by mhmsadyq(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2021
Againstlies:

Give me one good reason how IPOB are terrorist?
The same IPOB terrorist are receiving asylum in UK and US... IPOB are only terrorist in Nigeria.

What do you call people attacking public institutions and killing security agents?

UK might be the one pushing them to perdition.

Off course, it is Nigeria and Nigerians they are terrorising.
Re: Jesus Was Truly A Muslim by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

What do you call people attacking public institutions and killing security agents?

UK might be the one pushing them to perdition.

Off course, it is Nigeria and Nigerians they are terrorising.

Why didn't UK and US give asylum to Bokoharams and bandit...

IPOB wants there own nation, what do Bokoharams want?

IPOB are attacking igbo land and the igbos really love what they are doing, you pretend you don't like what Bokoharams are doing in the North but your Muslims brothers are the one supporting them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Support The Call For Islam Channel On Hitv And Daarsat / Oritsejafor Lauds Muslims For Ramadan Fast / Islam- The Religion Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.