Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference (14490 Views)

Ebonyi 2023: Mudi Erhenede Wants Party To Convoke Conference On Zoning / APC Women National Conference Records Massive Success / February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by calcal: 2:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Our intellects are afraid of the new country

Just a reminder, your Naira in the bank is not safe likewise those you buried in your backyard.

Your Retirement will disappear (but the new country will take care of that)

Food scarcity (for a short period of time)

Some fake products (Short period of time)

Mafias struggle to control businesses (will not affect the masses only the likes of Mc oluomo and others, many killings)

Registration of citizenship (previous birth certificate from the old country will be used)

Those that live in the villages are a citizen without hindrance

Mostly the same people in government will keep on with their job until an election is conducted while they are working with the like of Prof. Akintoye on the formation of a new government.

International recognition and other activities will be going on (Prof Akintoye and other big guys)

Formation of police and military (some formal security officers and those that decided to join the new country)

New money will be printed immediately, that's not an issue,

The new government will be giving out loans like no man business, this will allow money to flow to all. (you want to take advantage of it)

Some foreign aid will flow also, this will shape things for the better.

More new business opportunities.

Just a few, nothing to fear my people, I was in the Soviet when the country collapse. NO one dies of hunger. That's where I started making my money.

many foreign students witnessed it.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Hkbgh: 3:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing <a href="https://www.etechbag.com">Visit etechbag</a>
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by DedeNkem: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Unfortunately, the crooked North (the region that ruined the country) prefers the status quo because it benefits it more!!
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by DedeNkem: 4:20am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

I tired oo. The last conference convened by GEJ, majority of the participants didn't even know what they discussed about while numbers of them were just sleeping through out the conference

And the useless conference was weakened by foolish GEJ to please his Northern masters, the same people who made sure he wasn't re-elected!

They played him!
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by DedeNkem: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

Instead of wasting money on another conference, why not organize a joint section between Reps and Senate then invite selected public to join the debate..

No! The NASS is dominated by the North, the region that ruined this country!
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Mavrick2012: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Igbochief001:
It's obvious this country is divided ...our moral standards and expiration are wide apart

Some people just want to make paradise

While others want their country to be paradise

Break this country into two for heavens sake
this two will be into?

Igbos and hausas on one side while Yorubas on the other?

Or you just typed without reasoning?
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Duplik8t77(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

To start with, my opinion is entirely different from Apc opinion cos I am not an Apc member... It's logical as a Nigerian to support either Apc or Pdp whether online or offline... Just the way we support European football clubs.

About restructuring, the states assembly have a role to play.. All this herdsmen crisis we have been having in Southern Nigeria, trust me if we had been electing credible representatives at state assembly, they would have stopped the unnecessary killings by killer herdsmen..

How did Ondo state eventually settle their misunderstanding with Fulani herdsmen in the state? Through state assembly which they pass a law to prohibit open grazing..

There are some laws they can pass that would at least bring some changes without waiting for FG.
i am neither apc nor pdp anyways. I am swart enough to know they are all idiots. I just want a better nigeria or better still disintegrated one
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by pacespot(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who dashed President Buhari the power to restructure Nigeria, is he the National Assembly? Please go and read to find yourselves approved, & stop chasing shadows, Jonathan couldn’t do anything with his charade so called National conference because it was not backed by law, null & void ab initio, the irony is that the Northerners you purport to criticize are way more intelligent than you folks, at least they know the prerequisites of the law.

Keep talking from both sides of your mouth. So you mean national assembly can embark on restructuring without the assent of the president. You want to restructure a country and the commander-in-chief cannot have a say, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Josywhyte: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Madam I can bet u that that wasted sperm called Buhari does not even know the meaning of sovereignty meeting you're talking about,talk more or less understand it.

Someone that is blind to his own foolishness can never be wise!
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by kraftysprouts: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2021
The existing one nko?
You think Buhari send you?
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by kraftysprouts: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
lonecatt:
atleast they have a report on their resolutions,why not do your research on the outcome of the conference

Buhari is not nationalistic and does not have the unity of the country in mind.

I wanted to answer the foool, after seeing his name i gave up.

Thanks for answering him

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by effido666: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:

I tired oo. The last conference convened by GEJ, majority of the participants didn't even know what they discussed about while numbers of them were just sleeping through out the conference
not just sleeping but were also snoring through out the convention
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Sleekfingers: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/17/ezekwesili-its-time-buhari-convoke-sovereign-national-conference/

buhari wey get ear infection...how she want make he hear wetin she say........buhari that dont know what is going on around him.....na him dis one dey talk to......all buhari attention is how to feed his cattles, collect their milk and drink their warm urine for long life....
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by writeprof(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/17/ezekwesili-its-time-buhari-convoke-sovereign-national-conference/

Wasteful jamboree! What about implementing the reports of all the ones that have been convened since 1960?
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by writeprof(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Igbochief001:
It's obvious this country is divided ...our moral standards and expiration are wide apart

Some people just want to make paradise

While others want their country to be paradise

Break this country into two for heavens sake

Two? Which Kain two be that? More then 40 nations are enclosed herein.
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
writeprof:

Two? Which Kain two be that? More then 40 nations are enclosed herein.
Those 40 are grouped into two oga
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by writeprof(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbochief001:

Those 40 are grouped into two oga

Mention dem!
Re: Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
writeprof:

Mention dem!
Islamic fulanis controlled core north and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? / Army Court-martials Generals Sani And Falola / Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.