Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK (36772 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Xkale1234(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:
Those tribe will never have sense...

How do they even manage to live with no sense. Damn. Like I am just wondering how a whole human will be walking and there is no sense in the head.

The fact I'm angry been a Nigerian. I just still thanks God I'm not a northerner or a Muslim. Those two are the greatest mistake on the face of earth
hmmm no worry u go ever regret if u die as a Christian
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Numerouno94(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

How do they even manage to live with no sense. Damn. Like I am just wondering how a whole human will be walking and there is no sense in the head.

The fact I'm angry been a Nigerian. I just still thanks God I'm not a northerner or a Muslim. Those two are the greatest mistake on the face of earth

That's why we call them Zombies. They re everywhere even on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ngadaAwo: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

How is he stupid? Must we all agree with r disagree on everything?

Is it your money?
do you love me wink
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Numerouno94(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Stupid people plenty for this country axwearugad
Them full North.sad

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by curlarpy: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

I don't know who senior who btw you two in stupidity....
But Ur own foolishness is second to none

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

One man action, you take dey abuse over 100 million people! Hmmm! On top say he didn't trample upon your rights or commit any offence.

I could see as much sense as possible that you have. What are you angry about again?

It is northern muslims today, tomorrow it will be turn of Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by November1857(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Chief wailer is here
ThatFairFulaniGUY1 will never cease to support mediocrity, cos hardship and oppression by his fulani elites has become part of him !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Numerouno94(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
If u want ur sanity intact pls stay away from Political section on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
His money, his happiness, his rights. Some people are even celebrating ESN terrorists

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by gbagyiza: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
BigSarah:
Sai baba, some people don't understand what the Buhari administration and APC have done for North...
God bless Arewa

No matter how bad n wicked a person is, he will still have people that like him. Remember even the devil has his followers. So, I don't blame them but I blamed one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Misterone: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

People around this man should just tie him up and take him to a psychiatric home because, na kolo dey worry am so oo...
you can see that na you Kolo dey worry. also you would be a very wicked dictator if given the opportunity to govern others cause you think everyone must tow your line. Everybody must not have the same opinion.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by dikeigbo2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
unfortunate idp escapee
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Kennitrust(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Innocent animal is been killed for a man of no conscience undecided
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Blackstone01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mad fella
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by McLizbae: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

Yee!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by davillian(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why are all the drinks black
I'm suspecting it's legend that's inside....
Hisgbola come and taste o
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Octopusssy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
These people's brains have been cooked

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by McLizbae: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
The death of that ram is unjust.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by phkka1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
The man should enter guinness book of record for celebrating falsehood.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by naijadrivablog: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Idiota
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by goodvision12(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/katsina-man-hosts-ram-party-to-celebrate-buharis-return-from-uk
you wont blame the man he is benefitting from buhari's government.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Chimeluv(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
That one na dia business lipsrsealed
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by seyz91(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
you no lie
LeeSantos:

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Cypapa: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Power is transient. It will continue to come and go. But your very impact to the generality Nigerians will continue after you. But you shall surely rip what you sow; good or bad!!!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by AmazingELixir: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Be calming paddy man.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Patrioticman007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

Its on record a disciple of Jesus son of Mary (as) betrayed for few silver coins.
Mr Christianity Google these facts below before you spill your Islamaphobia trash on the net.
Adolf Hitler was a Catholic Christian & he orchestrated the death of over 70 million souls.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Harunabisanti(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sai Buhari
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Nickymezor(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na him sabi.Wana eat nama rago(Ram meat)
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by calcal: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

They have culture, their sense goes together with it. Now left for the southerners to decide if this is what we want. if the answer is YES then we have to drop our sense and follow them and that means WE have NO SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.