Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK (36766 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Prismprecious(f): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
epondudu:
God bless pmb
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

God bless you too , God bless me and all the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What if it's ONLY you and your cohorts that experiences what you listed above and we do not at all

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by fidelisbaba: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
One of the reasons why our leaders feel secured even when they mismanage our resources
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by anyamashima(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
:obut buhari later say na vacation trip he went when aisha buhari claims there are more experience doctors in Aso rock that she has no time to travel for any medical tripcheesy
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Realguyman1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What if it's ONLY you and your cohorts that experiences what you listed above and we do not at all
Oga shut up your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Sometimes I just wonder even though when I try pretending to love Nigeria as my own country, people like u will just come out from nowhere and bring back the hatred again. Sometimes I wonder how on Earth did I became a citizen of same country with people like you(self centered greedy senseless people), damn it....
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Ilamina(f): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why do nigerian men like to roast ram at gatherings and party
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
the ONLY WAY TO SOLVE NIGERIA PROBLEM IS THAT ALL NIGERIAN MUST CHANGE THEIR MENTALITY
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by gawu1: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yes oooo, we will continue to love Buhari whether children of hates and perdition like it or not.
I can't even imagine one idiot who is probably a product of raped or factory made calling Buhari vagabond.
I have to even go back to my dictionary to check for the meaning of the word vagabond, whether it has another meaning other than the one I know or not. Somebody who was begotten by a father who could not manage to build a village home for himself but became outlandish criminal specializing in raping village girls is calling the president of the Nigeria, the most popular, populous and powerful black nation of the world a vagabond just to justify his clannish hatred.
May God save us from moronic ipob pigs, forever and ever! Ameen!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Hermzou: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

His Ram, his business

Wailing and bitterness on what a stranger chooses to celebrate is foolishness ... I know some Christians that equally worship and celebrate their Pastors

U Said It All grin
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by peculiar2233: 1:06am On Apr 18, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/katsina-man-hosts-ram-party-to-celebrate-buharis-return-from-uk
These people's life has been damaged beyond redemption. I still don't understand how a reasonable person will be celebrating failure.
Could we call this ignorance or foolishness?
Shame that I'm sharing d same country with these types of people
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Virginnn(f): 4:00am On Apr 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Sai baba, some people don't understand what the buhari administration and APC has done for North...
God bless Arewa
Yet, the notherners are trooping to the South, doing every dirty job, such as packing shit I'm soakaway pits just to survive.
Boko Haram ravaging the north east while terrorists bandits have taken over the South West.
the rate at which the northern Youths are coming to the South, especially Delta State, one would think it is Abroad to them.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by dmbb: 5:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Poor ram
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:12am On Apr 18, 2021
dre11:

He urged Nigerians to ardently pray for Nigeria and its leaders for peace, unity and progress.
hypocrite everywhere in Nigeria!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Minjim: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Most Northerners don't care the condition of the economy or even security as long as a Northerner is the President.

I liberated myself from this sort of mentality when I asked myself, " what did I need from a president?"
" Nothing much, just constant power, fundamental rights, security, good roads, quality education, affordable housing policy, employment... If you can provide these, I don't give a rat ass where you are from.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by madone: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

it's like ur brain has be bleached with chemical bah. you must be typing from witches coven. syncophant everywhere , wicked people who chop and clean mouth. animals without human feeling
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Realguyman1:
Oga shut up your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Sometimes I just wonder even though when I try pretending to love Nigeria as my own country, people like u will just come out from nowhere and bring back the hatred again. Sometimes I wonder how on Earth did I became a citizen of same country with people like you(self centered greedy senseless people), damn it....
Why are you angry

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
BOY, "shut your mouth" would be better.
Besides, don't be angry. Pele
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2021
madone:
it's like ur brain has be bleached with chemical bah. you must be typing from witches coven. syncophant everywhere , wicked people who chop and clean mouth. animals without human feeling
I feel your pain brother madone grin

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Gandollaar:
So you are here?

We are waiting for you in the Koeroogi/Patami thread.

Helinues your fellow Yoruba Muslim is defending the terrorist alone.
Carry your wahala and go

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2021
ngadaAwo:
do you love me wink
NgadaAwo, I'm not GAYbriel, I love you as the most uncommon man on NL. Renowned CANCELLER, the man with over a thousand Monika cheesy

Lov u bro, no homo
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Karlosorji(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2021
These people always praying for unity
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Victor1883(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2021
wait o! na so I dos guys take dey eat meat � so, chai watin do cold beer.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by emonis88: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Stupid people plenty for this country axwearugad
This one know wetin him Dey get from this govt. He is one of d people feeding fat from buhari bn in govt na! OK how him get money for Ram when everyone Dey cry of hunger n lack of funds. He knows as long as his benefactor is around d money go Dey flow.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Gandollaar(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Carry your wahala and go
Hahaha..

How you love the Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian dichotomy hahahaha...
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Josywhyte: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2021
People wey normal for this country no reach 10 I swear...
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Bizibi(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

you guys are one of the reasons I hate visiting this forum.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Bizibi:
you guys are one of the reasons I hate visiting this forum.
Don't feel resentment cheesy, we're all entitled to our opinion.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

People around this man should just tie him up and take him to a psychiatric home because, na kolo dey worry am so oo...
Na wa for u ooooo.
Na to tie am up & set fire mehnnnnn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Realguyman1(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Why are you angry
because of people like you that I shared the same country with. Someone is talking about the hardship one dumb cow from the north is causing us(especially the common people in the society) in the this country, and u open ur mouth to say e fit be say na only him and him family dey suffer the hardship. Are u ok? I don't know why people will just sit down and decide to support evil, just because they feel that they are ok somehow financially, and can manage with any situation government come up with.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by tolguy(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
LeeSantos:

What is this one saying?
saying the truth na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.