Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK (36764 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Jlow2: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2021
make sure you continue ur buharist movement after 2023.
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by sogamica(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
You can see the way they cherish power.
They can do anything to hold on to it
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ilemona4u: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Numerouno94:
If u want ur sanity intact pls stay away from Political section on nairaland.

I swear bro you are very right. Naturally I am a kid who's patriotic and shows alot of interests about his country. But what a reading everyday about the state of the nation on nairaland is very depressing
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Raxxye(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What if it's ONLY you and your cohorts that experiences what you listed above and we do not at all
Oh really?
It is only him and his cohorts that are experiencing hardship, insecurity and other effects of Buhari's misrule?
I would have said you're a fool, but your situation is far worse!
You need brain evaluation!
Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by ngadaAwo: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NgadaAwo, I'm not GAYbriel, I love you as the most uncommon man on NL. Renowned CANCELLER, the man with over a thousand Monika cheesy

Lov u bro, no homo
lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
LeeSantos:

If you can mention one or half of one thing that the northerners ahead of before other tribe or religion. I will personally delete my first comment. I give you my words for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.