Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits (54373 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / VIDEO: See How Igbo Youth Again Storm Market, Beg Tinubu To Serve More 12YERS / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by dederocs(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good action, take out your does before they take you out.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by thaoriginator: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
achi4u:
Ya daba
Till we all agree to stop this nonsense.

Ya kpotuba
me bloodclaat katabutu
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by just2endowed: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Veqtor:
Na now ndi hausa dey wake up.

It's late but it's better than never.

They should wipe those fulani parasites off their lands.

And this one I'm hearing that bandits took refuge in a police station...oga o.

I hope they are telling d truth sha.

Might be police station that had been destroyed
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by McMorrison: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Read this story upsidedown. Bandits don't stay in the market... They operate from hideouts... Vigilante groups don't 'come to town... They live and operate from town. ... Read the story again.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Donedeal1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Total failure of the state, and this governor will come to tell you how many people die in Lagos or Ebonyin state
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by meccuno: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Zamfara take it easy

Eastern Nigeria should be careful, this is the kind of thing bound to happen with ESN and EbubeAgu
how does this even correlate with Bandits and Vigilante? What kind of sense
less reasoning is this?
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Jayrow08: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bkayyy:
Wait a minute. Did I just read that Bandits took refuge in Police station?
He shock u!
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
I just read something that says bandits took refuge in police stations to avoid vigilantes attacks. I am confused here undecided
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by heendrix(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
jrusky:

Not only Oloshi dem be eleri ibu people.

I hail zamfara vigilante I have said it that only way out of this mess is #catchthemkillthem# if the bastards wish let them go and sttage reprisal they would still trace them out and dismember their useless bodies.

So bandits has the gut to go and stay or sell in Market place, Imagine

Kill them all. No mercy for any bitchs.

Same way folks at Niger were saying their vigilantee over there attack more bandits than the armed forces do

Day bfr yesterday i was seeing massacred bodies of bandits that came to attack zuru christians in Kebbi state mehnn to gory to see but you come over here n they are either crying on the media or seeking refuge else where
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by juman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Buhari has successfully divided the core north.

The end of one north.

They are now fighting based on tribes.

In next few years time the south might be very strong politically than the divided north.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by nnamdi640: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Remove north and see how Nigeria will become great. This people are really dragging backward.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by charixel: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lexicon123:
Interesting how they could identify and kill the bandits that have proven elusive all the while. Is it a case of hobnobbing with the enemy until you're the victim? What exactly is the role of a vigilante group.

Until the government, the security agencies and even the people get serious about ending this menace it'll continue unabated. These people seem to know the bandits but either do nothing or even support and shield them.

Reading carefully you will notice they went towards the livestock section of the market. In northern Nigeria Hausa have male cows while fulani have Female cows only. That means any Fulani man with a male cow must be a bandit and must have rusty such.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Ahmerdibnz: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
achi4u:
in alaigbo we know who be who and how to handle such case.

Go drink chilled kunu
Is better to drink chilled bear
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Zamfara take it easy

Eastern Nigeria should be careful, this is the kind of thing bound to happen with ESN and EbubeAgu

STFU and concentrate on Kebbi
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
McMorrison:
Read this story upsidedown. Bandits don't stay in the market... They operate from hideouts... Vigilante groups don't 'come to town... They live and operate from town. ... Read the story again.

It's a very strange story indeed. The bandits came unarmed ? Was the market enclosed ? Everything about the story is off.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by macrodata(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
AltarBoy1:
Wait!!! Something is not right here. How did the vigilante knw who and who is a bandit among the crowd in the market.... WHat are bandits doing openly inside the market.... How come they even went and sort for refuge at a police station, does it mean they knw that they will be safe there?

I hope they didnt go after some innocent fulanis and termed them bandits.
It's common knowledge here in NL that bandits walk around freely in those towns with their guns out in public. I think the vigilante force just had the courage to take them out one time.

I'll update photos if I find any

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by zoomzoom(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=StaffofOrayan post=100885697]A resident, Alhaji Yau Dansadau, said some of the embattled bandits took refuge in shops and police stations as well as residential buildings

Even bandits know the police station is their safest place to hide.

I noticed that too... so if they are WELL KNOWN, and took refuge in police custody,MATA DON END nah!!!at least for those ones.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bkayyy:
Wait a minute.
Did I just read that Bandits took refuge in Police station?
na so we all read it oh.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by juman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Practically there is no functional government.

The hausas and other tribes should be defending themselves and preparing for big war.

The bandit craziness will result in big tribal war.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by TheGift: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
some of the embattled bandits took refuge in shops and police stations as well as residential buildings....
Please, did i read that bolded part correctly
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/bloodbath-in-zamfara-as-vigilantes-storm-market-execute-bandits/

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Evangjerry: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
The name NIGERIA has collapses in spirit waiting for it to appear physical.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by NOwazobia: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
I hate lies.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by phkka1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Can we say authoritatively there is war in Northern Nigeria? Lai Mohamed what is the answer?
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by MotiveU(f): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations to apc.
Congratulations to Buhari
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Yeahmehn: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2021
I nearly no click this link cos I think say na Sahara reporters.
But good for them! If such actions are not taken the people sponsoring these bandits will continue to think God is sleeping.
Cos God sef dey kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.