Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. - Software/Programmer Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. (24239 Views)

Professional Website Or Blog For As Low As 15k Only / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Sale 1k Each / Pick Some Cash Online Today! Download And Install This Binary Option Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Christmas came early for all our various customers and potential customers.

We now have the famous FIFA 22 among our list of games available, for your hacked Ps4 console.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Good news to all our numerous customers and potential customers.

Am glad to announce to you that we now hack console from 5.0-9.0 firmware without any hassle.

The second good news is , we now have loads of latest games for your hacked Ps4 console for just 1k pere.
Even if you don't offer me a bottle of coke and chicken while am doing my magic on your console. I will still install the games for 1k.

To all our customers in ph, am sorry but I traveled down to Lagos for Christmas, but we can always work something out even though am not in ph.

Merry Christmas and wishing all our customers a happy New year.

Our what'sapp number is always available: 08110193544

As you always know , giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good news to all our numerous customers and potential customers.

Am glad to announce to you that we now hack console from 5.0-9.0 firmware without any hassle.

The second good news is , we now have loads of latest games for your hacked Ps4 console for just 1k pere.
Even if you don't offer me a bottle of coke and chicken while am doing my magic on your console. I will still install the games for 1k.

To all our customers in ph, am sorry but I traveled down to Lagos for Christmas, but we can always work something out even though am not in ph.

Merry Christmas and wishing all our customers a happy New year.

Our what'sapp number is always available: 08110193544

As you always know , giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Hi bro whats up

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm the one that needs a PS4 in Owerri that called this afternoon. Let's proceed. Kindly contact wese90 as our escrow. I tried reaching him but no avail. Let's sort this ASAP
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by wese90(m): 1:02am On Dec 22, 2021
jasper83:
I'm the one that needs a PS4 in Owerri that called this afternoon. Let's proceed. Kindly contact wese90 as our escrow. I tried reaching him but no avail. Let's sort this ASAP

Send a reminder message sir , was really busy yesterday
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 5:22am On Dec 22, 2021
wese90:

Send a reminder message sir , was really busy yesterday

Good morning Wese, please check your WhatsApp for a reminder, I want to get a ps4, I need you for escrow.

Thanks bro

Cc: kennybuluro
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2021
jasper83:

Good morning Wese, please check your WhatsApp for a reminder, I want to get a ps4, I need you for escrow.

Thanks bro

Cc: kennybuluro

Am already waiting with footmat at your doorstep my distinguished honorable chairman sir.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2021
We are just a phone call away for your PS4 pkg games. All games are 1k each, we are also giving out some freebies to our numerous customers this festive season.

We can only hack and install games on firmware 5.0-9.0

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Help my hustle make I get money take buy Christmas clothes and shoe ���
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2021
kennybuluro:

Am already waiting with footmat at your doorstep my distinguished honorable chairman sir.

Wese90 replied my mention saying I should send him a reminder this morning which I already did on WhatsApp and on nairaland, you too should follow up to get his attention.

Cc: wese90
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2021
jasper83:

Wese90 replied my mention saying I should send him a reminder this morning which I already did on WhatsApp and on nairaland, you too should follow up to get his attention.

Cc: wese90
I already did baba mi
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
kennybuluro:

I already did baba mi

Please call me when he Acknowledged your invitation. Meanwhile kindly be preparing the ps4 for shipment to the east tomorrow

Cheers
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2021
jasper83:

Please call me when he Acknowledged your invitation. Meanwhile kindly be preparing the ps4 for shipment to the east tomorrow

Cheers

Please send me a message on WhatsApp sir.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Distance is never a barrier to us, because we are always at your doorstep with a foot mat waiting for your order.

We sending this beautiful baby to her next owner in Owerri.

Our consoles comes with One pad and 8-10 or 18-20 games of your choice , depending on the size of the HDD.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2021
We installed some of the best games in our catalog for him.
See the themes, e no enter your eye?

16 games all in one console, all which you will get for free if you order a console from us.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2021
When we sent him the list of games to choose from. Read his response.
He was a bit confused on which games to choose, but we never disappoint as we always give you the best value for your money.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Sending this cute baby to this next owner ASAP!
First bus straight to Owerri. Don’t dull, we are available 24/7 to receive your orders.

As we are already waiting with doormat at your doorstep waiting for your orders.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks to all our customers, you guys are the bomb. Without you, we wont be in business.

Please if you want to jailbreak your console don't do any of the following to avoid what happened in 1902 .

Do not update your console past 9.00 firmware
Do not connect your console to the internet
And lastly please don't insert any PS4 game disc that was released after November 2021.

Don't come and ask me what happened in 1902 oo, you can check it online.

Giving you the best value for money is what we do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2021
We putting smile on the faces of our numerous customers in our own little way.

Last of us part 2 coming in for just 1k Pere

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2021
UFC 4 is one of my favorite multiplayer games, maybe it’s because of the mouth watering graphics or the cool stages, I don’t even know. I sha like the game.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2021
You call yourself a gamer and you don’t have ghost of tsushima installed on your console, what kind of gamer are you.

For just 1k we can install this game on your console.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
You can’t bored playing the God of war, because every scene is filled with action.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Uncharted 4 ( Thief’s end ) coming in hot hot, no time to waste time.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
And here’s the magic we performed on our latest customer’s console.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
This the first time am meeting a female gamer. Hold on and see this games she wants us to install on her console

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
This girl sabi better thing oo. Far cry 6 Coming in sharp.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
This my female customer still want spider miles morales, I know sabi her plans again ooo

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Uncharted lost legacy coming in with the speed of light.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
The last of us part 2, this lady like better thing ooo. She took her time to select the games she want us to install on her console.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by jasper83: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello guys, I sincerely recommends the services of @ kennybuluro for PS games. He's very professional, truthful and delivers on time. Delivered my ps4 under 24hrs in far South East.

Cheers
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
jasper83:
Hello guys, I sincerely recommends the services of @ kennybuluro for PS games. He's very professional, truthful and delivers on time. Delivered my ps4 under 24hrs in far South East.

Cheers

Thanks for your patronage my chairman sir.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wishing all our customers and potential customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
9.0 firmware hack is so far the best thing after pizza.
We've got latest games for your enjoyment this festive period.

We still Install all games both old and new for just 1k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.