Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. - Software/Programmer Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. (24248 Views)

Professional Website Or Blog For As Low As 15k Only / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Sale 1k Each / Pick Some Cash Online Today! Download And Install This Binary Option Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2022
To all our customers and potential customers, I pray your pockets never run dry.

You guys are the ones putting food on my table, you all rock and may the blessings of today not elude us today.

We are just a phone call away to attend to all your PS4 worries, as you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Thanks to all our customers and potential customers, you guys are the real MVP. Without you, we won't have a business to run.

Please if you want to jailbreak your console don't do any of the following to avoid what happened in 1902 .

Do not update your console past 9.00 firmware
Do not connect your console to the internet
And lastly please don't insert any PS4 game disc that was released after November 2021.

Don't come and ask me what happened in 1902 oo, because I wasn't born then too lol.

Giving you the best value for money is what we do for a living.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by nzubemush(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
First rate service from this my oga. No long story the guy is 100% recommended.

Jeez impressive choice of gamesss.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day to all my lovely readers. I bring to you good news, we now have Hitman 3.

It's just 1k for your hacked PS4 console, and totally free if you buying a PS4 console and you choose this game among the games you want installed on your console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thank God it's Friday!!!

We are still very much in power to attend to all your PS4 worries.

Our PKG games are still 1k each.

Inflation hasn't affect the price of our games.

As your already giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Trust you having a great weekend already?

A customer called us to come install Games on his console. At first he was confused on which games to Install on his console. But I told him not to worry too much. I suggested some games to him, then I told him to check for the game play on YouTube, before we install.

We ended up with this. As you know now, we dey always spice up the look of your Console with free themes.

But this particular bloodborne theme caught Baba's eye.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

You want to buy a PS4 console, we've got a mouth watering deal for you!!!

You want to hack your console, our price is unbeatable

You want to install PKG games in your PS4 console, freebies never ends with us.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Sunday to you my reader, trust you had a great Sunday.

As you know, as we never get another hustle, we work 24/7, 365 days in a year ni ooo. Nah make God bless each and everyone of us.

A customer called this morning ,that he wants a 1Tb hard drive, we gave him the price and he made a transfer.

Although he was a bit confused on the games he wants us to copy on his external hard drive. He was able to come up with a list after checking for reviews on some of the games in our catalogue.

Men at work, no time to play.

You can always send us your console to install games on it.

You can also purchase an external HDD or come with your external hard drive, and we copy games into it.

Don't forget, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.