Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" (34821 Views)

Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Golan007: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
baralatie:

they are plenty.
which explains why the fight against boko haram is the way it is and it goes also for fulani herdsmen killings

They are plenty because you belong to their club.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by onuman: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kingdemu:
I'm a northerner and I can confidently tell you and in all honesty that it is not just Pantami who is sympathetic to terrorist organizations like Taliban and Alqaeda. Prior to the emergence of Boko Haram, majority of northerners were often deluded as to believe that the activities of Taliban and Alqaeda were justified in Islam. Osama bn Laden was so popular after the 9/11 that a lot of people named their children after him.

Bauchi Radio Corporation was running a programme Duniya Ina Labari in which it updated people with the activities of Alqaeda, Taliban, and other terrorist organizations around the world. The programme was very popular. Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, the famous Buhari supporter who used to recite prayers for him in the campaign trails still has an audio praying for Taliban in Afghanistan, Alqaeda in Iraq and Al-shabab in Somalia. The truth is that it is the public anger against the humanitarian catastrophes Boko Haram have brought to the people that made many of such sympathizers flinch from publicly aligning with terrorist organizations.

Taliban, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram share some objective - use of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

The political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999 till today. By adoption of sharia criminal laws, the 12 states literally carved new boundaries of a new country for the 12 northern sharia states, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Streetpresident: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
So, na so Bokohara take over government in
Nigeria. This same Boko apologist was placed in
charge of agencies of govt. that control our
biodata. Naija is finished.

No wonder the Bokoharam war no de end. 90%
of Northern elites are either Bokoharam
sympathizers, sponsors or enablers. This
destruction must visit them all.

For Buhari I just don't know what to say,
because even if I talk, his ear infection won't let
him hear in za oza room.

Lai & Garba are no different from Pantaker. Lai
is even worse. As for Femi, his name is forever
ingrained in infamy as a defender of evil.

Nigerians now is the time to determine your
future.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by SarkinYarki: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
My friend resign now
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
STUPID IDIOT!!!
WE WILL NOT DO ANY USELESS NIN AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Ausmos: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:
Dr you don't have to respond to this well oiled attacks by vested interests bent on profiting at the expense of Nigeria.

The Mobile telecommunications companies that sponsor these campaigns of columny against you can continue to waste their money for all they care.

The gullible people who believe their lies can also bark all they want for as long as they fancy at the moon. Nothing bad shall come your way.

You have the mandate of the president to do this job, Sir. And you have the backing of all responsible Nigerians who have heads for independent thinking.

Carry go sir, the Lagos/Ibadan press is hungry and angry as social media have rendered them useless. They are ready to sell their services to wicked people to assassinate the character of innocent men and women like you who work tirelessly to sanitize our insane system.

The tag of terrorist that they label at you is alredy gone stale. Let them try sth else as you still remain the minister of communication whether they like it or not. And the NIN-SIM project must be successfully seen through.

Those who dislike you can go and hang themselves for all they care.

You are not the first cleric to hold a political position. The VC is a Pastor in a church whose GO has made comments worse than those they attribute to you.

For those who want quote me, make sure you have your parent's DNA certificate at hand to confirm you are legitimately born of married couples. I am fed up engaging with bast+rds here on this platform.

VC? Of where?

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Ruggman: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:
Dr you don't have to respond to this well oiled attacks by vested interests bent on profiting at the expense of Nigeria.

The Mobile telecommunications companies that sponsor these campaigns of columny against you can continue to waste their money for all they care.

The gullible people who believe their lies can also bark all they want for as long as they fancy at the moon. Nothing bad shall come your way.

You have the mandate of the president to do this job, Sir. And you have the backing of all responsible Nigerians who have heads for independent thinking.

Carry go sir, the Lagos/Ibadan press is hungry and angry as social media have rendered them useless. They are ready to sell their services to wicked people to assassinate the character of innocent men and women like you who work tirelessly to sanitize our insane system.

The tag of terrorist that they label at you is alredy gone stale. Let them try sth else as you still remain the minister of communication whether they like it or not. And the NIN-SIM project must be successfully seen through.

You are not the first cleric to hold a political position. The VC is a Pastor in a church whose GO has made comments worse than those they attribute to you.

For those who want quote me, make sure you have your parent's DNA certificate at hand to confirm you are legitimately born of married couples. I am fed up engaging with bast+rds here on this platform.

You can't say this, the man in question is sotfly apologising whether he is saying the truth or not only God knows.
Human beings must be careful what they say or do at any point in life.
In the civilised world they hold people's past actions against them.
I support that pantami should resign as a show of remorse and to make others to be careful

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Femoje(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

you are such a fool. just listen to yourself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Sososo(f): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
ok
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by poeticsoldier(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
I do not blame Pantami at all rather I blame the rubber stamp senate with his leader who is only there to nod yes at anything Buhari.I equally blame the security agencies in charge of checking facts.As for Pantami, I see him as a loyal muslim who is not shying away from their hatred for those who are not muslims.He is a worthy Hausa man too who needs to speak on behalf of his people too. All of us cannot become Tinubu who left the aggrieved people of his tribe to donate millions into another region.Pantami is not a bastard both in religion and tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Awoleesu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
He now accepts he made those statements, so why can't he step down for the sake of honor

The bolded...
Unfortunately, they have none! sad
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by fineboynl(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
buhari miniters and military formation are terrorism sympathizers. billions of dollars have been wasted chasing shadows and still continue. the endsars is an example of the many lip service of this government until Nigerians had enough and taken to the street protest. similar things is what's is happening with Fulani herdsman and boko haram.

the country is still one today because of niger delta oil and the interest of the British.

terrorist never repent. only a fake muslim openly repent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by beta247: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
lonecatt:
Pantami should have gone to lai Mohammed for tutorials instead of accepting.

No need. That is the plain truth
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by netflicks(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
pantami & pandemic almost sounds alike
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by DAVE5(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Y’all defending Pandemic should now now your heads in shame, this apology is a testament y’all are arse lickers

He wants to guilt trip us so we would let his utterances slide

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by orisa37: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
OPPORTUNISTIC TERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Polyglot7pointO: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=COFFINSELLER post=100886817][/quote]ahhahah ahahaha ahahahaha tell them what they wish to hear... but tomorrow don’t come and say a leopard doesn’t change or can’t change its spots.. even God that created us rebuked evil..

Nigerian power mongers have rubbished the saying no honour amongst thieves!!!
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by fkj950ax(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

The Mobile telecommunications companies that sponsor these campaigns of columny against you can...

Please can you point me to evidence-based info on this assertion.
Thank you
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by SenecaTheYonger: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

30k well spent. Good job zomb. Didn’t read any of that tho.

4 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by bdon123(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Islamic xtremist, how did u find ur way here. U really don't belong where good thinking humans are
NoSentiment:

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by DD29: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
The Taiibans Are Legit Government Overthrown By Americans Get That Fact

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by zoedew: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why did you not disclose this before now? How relevant are the DSS and NASS who screened him as a ministerial nominee and cleared him to be so appointed. Little wonder......
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by bdon123(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
I am from the north. One thing most of u don't realize is
1, Almost all northern Muslims belive in Jihad, killing on arne/non believers. Whether they tell u otherwise don't bliev dem... It's actually in d Koran.
2, Northern Muslims don't see yoruba Muslims as lesser Muslims becos the yoruba ones are more accommodating/educated n dont bliev in killing
3, Northern Muslims see themselves as owners of d country, that is power must always be wit a Muslim n every other Nigerian is below dem

U all are only seeing the true color now becos of social media... Non of this is new. Anyone who lived in d north knows this
Femoje:

you are such a fool. just listen to yourself

9 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by OpinionCounts(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
See the kind person Buhari appointed as Minister

Do you know the kind person the Buhari himself is?

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by zoedew: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
bdon123:
Islamic xtremist, how did u find ur way here. U really don't belong where good thinking humans are
You will do well to state the “worse comments “ made by the “G.O.” or be discredited! He is not in the eye of the storm for being a cleric but for what he preached as one. Take back your red herring and deliberate twisting of facts to suit your fancy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Whiteshield: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
DD29:
The Taiibans Are Legit Government Overthrown By Americans Get That Fact

What of Al shabab, ISIS, AlQaeda, ISIL.
I don't know why you guys can't emulate progressive Islam, it is terrorism you emulate.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by oloripeter(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
I will not blame you because you are collecting money for your work that you do. If people the terrorist killed is your families you will be talking like this? No problem just pray that terrorist or bandits should visit your families
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by edoairways: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

Revenue fell drastically
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by kingRagnarr: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol ����� damn i really dont knw where of u come from but i have to say u guys are fools nd really stupid... i mean what do u even knw bout his religion u ignorants keep talking shit ever since this stupid propaganda started... i saw ppl bashing muslims because of our beliefs nd how we practice our religion when u knw nothing bout this particular religion nd if something happen u will be shouting freedom of religions bla bla bla bla... we the muslims have nothing to do with Buhari or the herders so keep our religion out of ur bif with politicians.... stupid bigots... nd just so u knw i give zero shit bout other religions how they practice or what they do... if u choose to believe in something better be ready to commit to it

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by blackmaine: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

firstly you lack the maturity to understand you don't mix everything with politics but your myopic ways of seeing things made you to, what does telecommunications company got to to with your idiotic ways your people have been running this entity called Nigeria, While this country can't move forward is because most of your type reasons through their anus, let me just tell you something , NIN is a complete waste of time and resources, why creating NIN whereas someone have already gotten a BVN, why don't you and your people make use of the data base ? why suffering the law abiding citizens? Why is he staging himself like he's working? Some of your likes would say ..bla bla bla security issues.. That's the reason for NiN, but your minister for terrorism ,sponsor negotiations with Bandits and Kidnappers, why don't you for once make use of your brains, your most stupid minister where among those banned by USA, so he's just a terrorist and jihadist stop using propaganda as a subterfuge

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by jrusky(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

Will you get lost with your damn thrash.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / Adamu Adamu Flown To Germany Over Undisclosed Medical Condition - SR / Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.