Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" (34830 Views)

Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Gander: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how can such fanatic be a government minister of a secular Nation .
Point of correction .
Nigeria is not a secular nation, but a multi-cultural and multi-religious nation .
So, shattap there
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Conrod: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Golan007:

Go and remove him.
You now see what your life has become.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Streetpresident: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

The just STFU
Everybody is now an armchair critic ,

Naija is finished is a stale line already , we don dey hear am since but naija still remain kakaraka

Even GEJ confessed he has Boko haram in his cabinet so what's all the fuss, many of una na children sha you won't understand some things . Y'all should be grateful to seun for nairaland where every body is a government critic

I know my class, I don't banter with islamic terrorists & nincompoops. BMCs almajiris like you can trade even their mother for a pot of Fulani's porridge (as far as your belly is full) exchanging words with such is tantamount to a human frolicking with swine. I don't do that.

Let me help your ministry, drop your gf number so that I can credit you with N100 to pay for the credit you borrowed to access seun's platform. Lai won't pay you till next year because of economic crunch.

Brainless mofo!
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Offpoint1: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
I'm a northerner and I can confidently tell you and in all honesty that it is not just Pantami who is sympathetic to terrorist organizations like Taliban and Alqaeda. Prior to the emergence of Boko Haram, majority of northerners were often deluded as to believe that the activities of Taliban and Alqaeda were justified in Islam. Osama bn Laden was so popular after the 9/11 that a lot of people named their children after him.

Bauchi Radio Corporation was running a programme Duniya Ina Labari in which it updated people with the activities of Alqaeda, Taliban, and other terrorist organizations around the world. The programme was very popular. Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, the famous Buhari supporter who used to recite prayers for him in the campaign trails still has an audio praying for Taliban in Afghanistan, Alqaeda in Iraq and Al-shabab in Somalia. The truth is that it is the public anger against the humanitarian catastrophes Boko Haram have brought to the people that made many of such sympathizers flinch from publicly aligning with terrorist organizations.

I like people like you who speak the truth, during my days in the North early 2000s, most terrorists leaders where idolize by almost all Muslims Northerners.
You hardly visited any Hausa/Fulani home without seeing the portrait of Osama on their wall.

The early days of Shakur as terrorist 98% Northern Muslims where his sympathizers...

The Monster North is facing today, they were the ones that fed it yesterday days.

The Quran is a very dangerous book in the hands of an illiterates.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by ahiboilandgas: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Gander:

Point of correction .
Nigeria is not a secular nation, but a multi-cultural and multi-religious nation .
So, shattap there
extreme spotted...ur profile says it all .but a food for taught may be it can cure ur extreme ignorance. How come Mecca and madina is obeying covid 19 regulation promulgated by non Muslim and even taking the vaccine created by Jewish scientists and going to do tayafi. Why would they use same extreme thininkg that the holy land is immune from corona virus since is only ibadah that take place there. Even rome and pope they fear corona
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Psoul(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Ali Isa Pantami, has been under fire over comments which were interpreted as endorsing the extremist sects.

Social media users and some government critics have asked President Muhammadu Buhari to fire him if he fails to step down.

But while answering questions during his daily Ramadan lecture at Annor Mosque in Abuja on Saturday, the minister said he now knows better about some of the comments he made in the past.

He said the campaign against him is politically motivated.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-pantami-renounbreaking-pantami-renounces-controversial-comments-on-al-qaeda-talibances-controversial-comments-on-al-qaeda-taliban

Oga, do u know that Ex-US President, Trump nearly lost his presidential bid cos of alleged sexual misconduct that happened in the 1970s.
Oga Pandemic or what do they call u, You made the utterance as an adult and you should be held responsible for it. Do u know how many crime those utterances promoted then and now. So don't give us dat shit that u said those things when u were in the university. This was a crime you committed then and now you should pay for it. That you got away wt it then does not mean you are not guilty.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by ddeola: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Boko devils never repent, they have hidden agenda. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Racoon:
Dont you believe him because Isa Pantami is using the doctrine of taqqiya which is permitted under the religion.This damage control is lame because it is extremely difficult to expunge the ideological inspiration of terrorists/terrorism.Ask the so called repented, rehabilitated and deradicalized BH terrorists for more information.

Thought he threatened Daily Independent and others media housed into submission? Thank goodness for the People Gazette who stay true to their conviction even in the face of threat.This terrorist need to resign or fired from govt.Adebayo Shittu-his predecessor was a fanatic and Isa Pantami was never better. cc: Saaron
You're such a beautiful nuisance cheesy

How's Adebayo Shittu also a Terrorist? Because he leaves beard? Had more than a wife?

You need to get sense because you have nothing in your skull
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Walkee: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Mr man, Pantami's name is already compromised. And for the fact he was placed on a watchlist puts the image of our country in a very bad position with the international community.
compromised by a whom? Who gave America powers to decide who is compromised and who isn't? Is US government not worse than Osama Bin Laden? They're the ones going from country to country destabilising them and destroying government yet they have mouth to call other people terrorists because of people like you who fall for their lies and cheap propaganda. Osama Bin Laden is not even half as bad as US government.
It's even see finish that bring all this rubbish talking about placing people on watchlists who made them our boss to be placing us on a watchlists?

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by EzeNri(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Well oiled Taggiyya from Isa Pandemic
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Ammishaddai: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Walkee:
compromised by a whom? Who gave America powers to decide who is compromised and who isn't? Is US government not worse than Osama Bin Laden? They're the ones going from country to country destabilising them and destroying government yet they have mouth to call other people terrorists because of people like you who fall for their lies and cheap propaganda. Osama Bin Laden is not even half as bad as US government.
It's even see finish that bring all this rubbish talking about placing people on watchlists who made them our boss to be placing us on a watchlists?
The minister has admitted he had radical views before, which sits perfectly well with why the US placed him on a watchlist. Furthermore, you're being sentimental about a man who doesn't even know your name talk more of your presence online.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by ariesbull: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2021
NoSentiment:
Dr you don't have to respond to this well oiled attacks by vested interests bent on profiting at the expense of Nigeria.

The Mobile telecommunications companies that sponsor these campaigns of columny against you can continue to waste their money for all they care.

The gullible people who believe their lies can also bark all they want for as long as they fancy at the moon. Nothing bad shall come your way.

You have the mandate of the president to do this job, Sir. And you have the backing of all responsible Nigerians who have heads for independent thinking.

Carry go sir, the Lagos/Ibadan press is hungry and angry as social media have rendered them useless. They are ready to sell their services to wicked people to assassinate the character of innocent men and women like you who work tirelessly to sanitize our insane system.

The tag of terrorist that they label at you is alredy gone stale. Let them try sth else as you still remain the minister of communication whether they like it or not. And the NIN-SIM project must be successfully seen through.

Those who dislike you can go and hang themselves for all they care.

You are not the first cleric to hold a political position. The VC is a Pastor in a church whose GO has made comments worse than those they attribute to you.

For those who want quote me, make sure you have your parent's DNA certificate at hand to confirm you are legitimately born of married couples. I am fed up engaging with bast+rds here on this platform.
shame on you....you lack objectivity

What is wrong with you religious bigots
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Walkee: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The minister has admitted he had radical views before, which sits perfectly well with why the US placed him on a watchlist. Furthermore, you're being sentimental about a man who doesn't even know your name talk more of your presence online.
I understand perfectly that he does not know and I 100% rather it remains that way. There is nothing radical about anything he said. He's in government so he'd definitely not want to say things right now that will be interpreted as controversial but I, who doesn't hold any political position can say the truth out loud; America is the biggest terrorist in the world. They're the only people who carry guns and missiles and start parading other sovereign countries, stealing crude oil and killing government officials. They have no moral standing to call anyone a terrorist
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Ammishaddai: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Walkee:
I understand perfectly that he does not know and I 100% rather it remains that way. There is nothing radical about anything he said. He's in government so he'd definitely not want to say things right now that will be interpreted as controversial but I, who doesn't hold any political position can say the truth out loud; America is the biggest terrorist in the world. They're the only people who carry guns and missiles and start parading other sovereign countries, stealing crude oil and killing government officials. They have no moral standing to call anyone a terrorist
Oga try and be objective here : since the minister has admitted to holding radical views in the past, is it proper for him to continue as minister seeing his position is one that is sensitive? Another thing you should know is, if the US had not made this discovery, none of us would have even known ; we would still be having the knowledge that our "dear information minister " is a good man who does not have a dark past

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Walkee: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga try and be objective here : since the minister has admitted to holding radical views in the past, is it proper for him to continue as minister seeing his position is one that is sensitive? Another thing you should know is, if the US had not made this discovery, none of us would have even known ; we would still be having the knowledge that our "dear information minister " is a good man who does not have a dark past
actually I don't like the man. If Nigerians find enough reasons to demand he steps down, that should be the decision of Nigerians and her government and should be based on things that happened here in Nigeria not an opinion he held regarding USA. That's all I'm saying. I'm not defending him I'm only against USA's nosiness with regards to other sovereign countries' government officials.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by saaron(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Racoon:
Dont you believe him because Isa Pantami is using the doctrine of taqqiya which is permitted under the religion.This damage control is lame because it is extremely difficult to expunge the ideological inspiration of terrorists/terrorism.Ask the so called repented, rehabilitated and deradicalized BH terrorists for more information.

Thought he threatened Daily Independent and others media housed into submission? Thank goodness for the People Gazette who stay true to their conviction even in the face of threat.This terrorist need to resign or fired from govt.Adebayo Shittu-his predecessor was a fanatic and Isa Pantami was never better. cc: Saaron
Exactly! Lying (Taqiya) to non believers is not a sin to people like Patami.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by dikeizu1(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Isa pantami is the only terrorists in the cabinet,90% of the cabals nd cabinet are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Graciafun(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2021
NoSentiment:
Dr you don't have to respond to this well oiled attacks by vested interests bent on profiting at the expense of Nigeria.

The Mobile telecommunications companies that sponsor these campaigns of columny against you can continue to waste their money for all they care.

The gullible people who believe their lies can also bark all they want for as long as they fancy at the moon. Nothing bad shall come your way.

You have the mandate of the president to do this job, Sir. And you have the backing of all responsible Nigerians who have heads for independent thinking.

Carry go sir, the Lagos/Ibadan press is hungry and angry as social media have rendered them useless. They are ready to sell their services to wicked people to assassinate the character of innocent men and women like you who work tirelessly to sanitize our insane system.

The tag of terrorist that they label at you is alredy gone stale. Let them try sth else as you still remain the minister of communication whether they like it or not. And the NIN-SIM project must be successfully seen through.

You are not the first cleric to hold a political position. The VC is a Pastor in a church whose GO has made comments worse than those they attribute to you.

For those who want quote me, make sure you have your parent's DNA certificate at hand to confirm you are legitimately born of married couples. I am fed up engaging with bast+rds here on this platform.

Your head get oil. I like your submission

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by prigoz(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
He now accepts he made those statements, so why can't he step down for the sake of honor
Dear, sorry, honour is not in our politicians' dictionary, let alone stubborn Buhari cabinets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
onuman:

Like Buhari like Pantami - two sides of the same coin.
In 2001, Buhari told a large group of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Buhari said in 2011 that the fight against Boko Haram was like a fight against northern Nigeria.

Boko Haram and AlQaeda share same objective: a world to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

They can’t say they didn’t know all this about him, yet some southerners and middlebelters (forget muslim core north) queued up in 2015...and again in 2019 to vote for this man!? Talk about inordinate greed, lust for power, bigotry and cutting your nose to spite your face!

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by kiddkash(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
He now accepts he made those statements, so why can't he step down for the sake of honor
people no longer have honor or integrity
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by ebukaokeke234: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
This nincompoop should go and sleep

NoSentiment:

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hmmmmm, that's why one has to be careful on the kind of messages he or she gives out to the public, I believe he will be regretting what he said then.
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by kennyamusan(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
bastard terrorist. You're now quick to defend your terrorist bible without confirming it in your bible if it is true or not. Is what I expected of an average Christian that is why you are a terrorist. Even when you see it in bible that God order killing of people of other faiths, rape and slave brutality you will support it like every Christian terrorist. That is why I am in full support of jihad against you guys
u nerd psychological help. I know you are a terrorist like pantami and Boko Haram, same as your Allah and Muhammad that prefers raping an 8 year old child in the name of stupid and useless religion. I have always been saying it, Islam is not but a useless religion. any one practising it needs his or her head examined. How can u practise a religion that prefers killing others and yet call themselves religion of peace? Hahahah, they galiviative in killing. No wonder Islam is about wars and terrorist yet nothing to show. Don't worry, your invisible virgins are waiting for you in heaven, hahahahahh.... show me anywhere it is stated in the bible, arindin, oponu jati jati

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Dymaco(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
NoSentiment:

Let me ask you a question....
if isa step down and scrutinize, will this stop NIN? Who brainwashed u people that the south is against this man because of nin? Check your record, south has linked their simcard to nin compare to north.

This issue is a serious accusations to drag tribalism to it. It is a matter of boko haram that has made Nigeria no 3 in world terrorism. Do you know how many investors that can no longer invest in north because of insecurity?

Keep on supporting. One Nigeria will not last. One day Nigeria will divide. Only then will you understand the implications of boko haram. Keep on

1 Like

Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Kdon2: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Islam don't teach honour it teaches violent hate
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Yusman316(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
So Pantami has taken sheihk Guma's place? Nigeria, one week, one trouble grin
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by domchike(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Repentant Boko Haran
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by Gandollaar(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you didn't even care to check if there is terrorism in your bible or not but you're quick to verbally attack me. You would also attack me physically if you could. So what makes you different from other extremists like shekau? I said it initially that you're a terrorist and you have proven it
And you were so scared you quoted me twice! Ewu!
Re: Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" by PrinceMajestic: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gandollaar:
And you were so scared you quoted me twice! Ewu!
terrorist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari / NDDC: President Buhari sacks Pondei, appoints Interim Administrator / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.