Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,271 members, 7,826,049 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) (35816 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by deavicky(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
immortalcrown:
It is not every offense that money can cover. Odumeje knows that Ada's case has exposed him and harmed his business so much. He tried using one million Naira to cover up the shame. That is why someone that sounded so heartless the way he did to the family will suddenly donate one million Naira to the same family. Let him just forgive her and forget about giving her money, because such money is cursed already. The best thing is for Ada's family to reject the money. Rejecting it is not out of anger. It is to avoid curses. People have already insulted and cursed Odumeje. Accepting the money spiritually means transferring the curses to another person. The best thing for him to do is to forgive her and apologize to the public, if pride will allow him do it. One million Naira cannot cover up the shame. You are not a preacher of love but now, you want to preach love by force. �
the only thing I can see here is that, a real case came for him to handle and he couldn't, so his is using the none forgiveness strategy to push it out. He should look for her and heal her instead of the money.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Missyajoke(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
there are some money that even if they dash you you shouldn't spend talk less of collecting them. once the spirit of God asks you not to collect the collect better return the money back.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by betcoin1: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lossing alot in sport betting? Check my signature The App will help you to start making profit.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
U nor dey go church??

And how is that your headache.
Yu yo yeh yoh chur

grin
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
This one na story for the gods. SE the Ada said he was doing fake miracle only to be begging in the 4 him to. Come save her.

I blame the Odumeje guy he should have throw eye knowing that he did not do anything to her. She n her mother should take their case to God. As they Sabi use their mouth insult they should use the same mouth pray their way out of their problems.

This idiot even demanded that he apologize for doing what exactly. Nigerians n foolish entitlement. Even if the guy is a fake pastor he as shown that you n your mama na child.

When Fools are told not to insult men of God they think men of God are in the same league as the yahoo Boys that are fucq in n giving them. 2K. Your father should go n force Odumeje to apologize in public if he chose not to.
na I finish work...leave those demented souls to be lamenting
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by spadar4u(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
wink cool very good/sound mother NOT the gluttony ones.
With unsound child
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by spadar4u(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
wink cool very good/sound mother NOT the gluttony ones.

With unsound child
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by slowice(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is idiat cup go full sooner than expected... The devil have no favorite child, they re all expendables.... Just a matter of time.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
EJanni:

In his video, he said that he can't ask them to bring the girl to his church for healing because the girl does not believe in his miracles, which is truth. When you believe in something miracles happen.
You people should stop blaming this man
He has done his part.
Meanwhile did you watch where the Ada Jesus was causing his innocent children?

Sorry Mr I never blamed the man. Its so simple somebody said you are a fake and unfortunate situation like this occurred and you are sure you are not a fake then show your blackmailer you got the ball by proving her wrong.

I don't know Ada Jesus at all but remember this situation had created divide opinion and if this young lady die eventually from her ailment Idumeji will be term the killer that he send kidney arrow or stroke arrow to her, idumeji can not escape the blame because already people view as per his miracle is of a questionable standard.

Ada whatever fumbled for whatever reason that prompted her into such outburst. In another word what of if what she is saying are purely truth?

Idumeji must do his best to make sure Ada survive it bro I'm telling you if this girl die the fingers will point at idumeji direction that is a fact.

Jesus was criticised and was even crucified. Apostle paul died horribly, TB Joshua had seen worst criticism and insults than any other preacher in Nigeria and lots of the men of God has experience it but no one got stroke or sudden dead kidney for that reason bro.

Personally I want idumeju to help her out anyway anyhow as a man of God as he claimed.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by TruthinAction: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ignorance destroys. She doesn't need his forgiveness to be healed. What she needs is God's forgiveness.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by PhilipReigns(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1387711/ada-jesus-mother-rejects-prophet-odumejes-n1-million-gift-ada-jesus-video/
Kidney ailment?
What a pity. That's what took my aunty's life in 2014, just within a space of six months. Such a fatal and money sucking ailment.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by walkingshadow911: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
EJanni:

In his video, he said that he can't ask them to bring the girl to his church for healing because the girl does not believe in his miracles, which is truth. When you believe in something miracles happen.
He has done his part.

sir! the mother is seeing what known of us here can tell. tell your pastor to remove the spell he casted upon that girl now or else......don't let me say what is on my mind right now o
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
FAKE PROPHET YOU CAN KEEP THE MONEY SEE EHEN PROVE DOUBTES WRONG BY JUST HEALING HER IF YOU DO THAT EHEN WAHLIA I WOULD START GOING TO YOUR CHURCH. BUT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUDSTER WHO AS SIMILAR WITH MANY PASTORSWHO PREY ON THE SOULS OF THE POOR AND NEEDY TO PREACH FALSE HOPE AND STAGE FAKE MIRACLES ALL IN THE NAME OF WINNING THEIR POCKETS OVER.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Benzemma(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1387711/ada-jesus-mother-rejects-prophet-odumejes-n1-million-gift-ada-jesus-video/
They should reject everything nah, even the forgiveness they should reject it also. I see this as an initial gragra. I know is some friends who are envious of the money people have been giving them, is advising them not to collect the money. When this girl was running mouth on social media like engine boat, her mother was happy that her daughter is becoming popular. Little did she know that the cricket is getting burned in the fire �, and she is happy thinking that it is bringing out oil.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
TruthinAction:
Ignorance destroys. She doesn't need his forgiveness to be healed. What she needs is God's forgiveness.
But where did Jesus Christ say that only those who seek forgiveness from God will be healed? undecided

Why are people harping on this as if Jesus Christ only healed those who sought forgiveness from God? undecided
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
tillaman:
You sure say Odumeje never harvest this girl kidney for their world, he prolly ate it with starch and Ofe onugbu
Rubbish
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by caandi: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
This matter is deep o

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
EJanni:

He has done his part.
Did Jesus Christ only give healing to those who believed in miracles? undecided

The mere fact that the girl was sprawled across the floor tells you she didn't believe in miracles? undecided

Please stop fishing around for excuses for these ridiculous mogs
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by starz100: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin the woman wan use her daughter Trend ,anyway my candid advice to Nigerians, insult odumeje and risk ur kidney

Nairalanders, everything is trend, trend. Make I hear word jorr
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Richthekid: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
But where did Jesus Christ say that only those who seek forgiveness from God will be healed? undecided

Why are people harping on this as if Jesus Christ only healed those who sought forgiveness from God? undecided

Jesus forgave a paralyzed man before he healed him in the Bible. Though he didn't ask for it. This shows God's willingness to heal his children.

But there are times you have to ask for it especially when you commit the offense deliberately. When you hurt someone or do something wrong, you have sinned. And we know that sin can hinder answer to prayer.

So it is right to ask for forgiveness as a prerequisite to receive some healing. In a few cases, God in his sovereign power can choose to heal you. But it's important you always ask for forgiveness when you fall into error.

1st John 1:8-9
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
TruthinAction:

Jesus forgave a paralyzed man before he healed him in the Bible. Though he didn't ask for it. This shows God's willingness to heal his children.

But there are times you have to ask for it especially when you commit the offense deliberately. When you hurt someone or do something wrong, you have sinned. And we know that sin can hinder answer to prayer.

So it is right to ask for forgiveness as a prerequisite to receive some healing. In a few cases, God in his sovereign power can choose to heal you. But it's important you always ask for forgiveness when you fall into error.

1st John 1:8-9
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
God has always been willing to forgive us our sins , but my question is, has Jesus Christ ever mandated we seek forgiveness before we can recieve healing from Him? undecided

Has Jesus Christ ever hinted at the possibility that some will not be healed because of their sins? undecided
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by TruthinAction: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God has always been willing to forgive us our sins , but my question is, has Jesus Christ ever mandated we seek forgiveness before we can recieve healing from Him? undecided

Has Jesus Christ ever hinted at the possibility that some will not be healed because of their sins? undecided

He never said so but he implied it in a statement. After he healed a blind man. he told him, 'Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.' - John 5:14.

If sin could open the door for attack, it could also hinder your healing if you don't repent of it.

In a few cases, God chooses to show mercy but you must stay out of sin to retain your healing.
Re: Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
TruthinAction:

He never said so but he implied it in a statement. After he healed a blind man. he told him, 'Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.' - John 5:14.

If sin could open the door for attack, it could also hinder your healing if you don't repent of it.

In a few cases, God chooses to show mercy but you must stay out of sin to retain your healing.
But according to your statement, Jesus had already healed the man BEFORE the implication that you suggest came after it. undecided
Here's another way to look at the same. If Jesus Christ had not met the man afterwards, would the man not have remained healed even as Jesus Christ had declared it so? undecided

In few cases, God chooses to show mercy but you must... are you suggesting that of all the hundreds of people that were healed by Jesus Christ, a majority who did not become followers of Jesus Christ by the way, you are saying that a majority of them where thrown back to their former condition or worse since they continued in their sins? undecided

All the hundreds Jesus Christ healed in chorazin and Bethsaida, whom Jesus Christ Himself admitted did not repent, were thrown back into their former state or worse? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.