Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls (3641 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

At least they accepted he left 75 billion

Below is the debt management office report for anambra state ...3 years after obi left office

Now I dare u show proof anambra owed 200 billion when obi left officr

oga peter obi is spotless u guys have to try harder

Below too is anambra debt profile 8 months after he left office ...from debt management office
You are right Anambra state accepted he left N75 billion in cash and assets. However, I am not sure if they showed proof he left a N200 billion naira debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

See I'm very sure obi won't fly private jets if elected president

Obi can give u 10 million for kidney transplant and and also demand #100 change from u
Yes I suspect he is a member of Sting Man's Association, even at his Dear Sister burial he is still forming membership.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Does this even make sense ?
Peter Obi who nobody know where he got his wealth from suddenly as a track record but a Tinubu whose lineage has been a palace chief before Peter Obi's father was born was just an accountant at Mobil yet he was able to finance NADECO Radio Kudirat etc

How much did Peter Obi put down to to ensure democracy returns to Nigeria ?! Who knew Peter Obi b4 he became a governor to loot Anambra ? If Peter Obi is so rich why did he not build malls before becoming a governor, after he completed his term how many malls as he built or you clowns think we do not have a functional brain ?

uruba23:

Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter, he was an accountant in Mobil that is all I know , Peter Obi has a track record in Business.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Why hasn't EFCC questioned Peter Obi about the source capital for the two multi-billionaire naira malls he built in Abuja And Port-Harcourt. He built the Abuja while in office and shortly after he left office built the Port-Harcourt mall.

Why wasn't EFCC proactive about making sure state funds were not used?

The only politician without a dent even after leaving office, only politician I like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Where is the prove he left 75 billion in cash n asset ? You are just working extra time to launder the image of this criminalsl but sadly for you 1 I am awake to expose h foe the criminals that he is. It is God that will pu iah any mod that bide this thread or move it to the bin because this what the Igbo mod do now when their masters are being exposed doe the criminals they are.

RuudVanNisteroy:

You are right Anambra state accepted he left N75 billion in cash and assets. However, I unsure if they showed proof he left a N200 billion naira debt.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
Peter Obi who nobody know where he got his wealth from suddenly as a track record but a Tinubu whose lineage has been a palace chief before Peter Obi's father was born was just an accountant at Mobil yet he was able to finance NADECO Radio Kudirat etc

How much did Peter Obi put down to to ensure democracy returns to Nigeria ?! Who knew Peter Obi b4 he became a governor to loot Anambra ? If Peter Obi is so rich why did he not build malls before becoming a governor, after he completed his term how many malls as he built or you clowns think we do not have a functional brain ?

Dude don't even compare Peter Obi and tinubu, the difference is clear, haha tribalism Don finish una. You can't even compare Peter Obi and buhari, we are talking about brains here

6 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Why hasn't EFCC questioned Peter Obi about the source capital for the two multi-billionaire naira malls he built in Abuja And Port-Harcourt. He built the Abuja while in office and shortly after he left office built the Port-Harcourt mall.

Why wasn't EFCC proactive about making sure state funds were not used?

Then Don omojuwa una to come spoil the greatest politician name now, no politician can be compared to ibo in zoogeria now.. Name one?
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2021
I tot Tinubu was already investigate charged n acquitted. Does that not prove he is spotless like you claim Peter Obi is spotless. Was Peter Obi half as rich as Tinubu before they served as governors ?

Mokason288:

I don’t understand what you mean by corruption capital

I know you’re a kid ...

Anambrains are the wealthiest in Nigeria , ask around

Peter Obi was already a multi billionaire before he became Governor

Not everyone is a thief like you

EFCC Should investigate Gandollar and Tinubu 1st

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
Was Obi's family richer than Tinubu or why do foolish Igbos like you believe Peter Obi can use Anambra state fun to build himself malls in PH n Abuja while he was a governor but Tinubu who is over 100 times richer before becoming a governor n after do not deserve the same right ?

Clears throat... If tinubu was so so rich like you say even more than bill Gates then why did he sell drugs.. Asking for a friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2021
What brain does Peter Obi exhibit that Tinubu have not should he is triple times more intelligent be it in governance business politics. Tell us one aspect of human endeavor that Peter Obi can claim to have outshine Tinubu. I am waiting.

Biafranboys:

Dude don't even compare Peter Obi and tinubu, the difference is clear, haha tribalism Don finish una. You can't even compare Peter Obi and buhari, we are talking about brains here
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Clears throat... If tinubu was so so rich like you say even more than bill Gates then why did he sell drugs.. Asking for a friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Can your father prove Tinubu sold drugs or you think everyone is gullible to list Ipob buruea of falsehood as verifiable source of information.

Biafranboys:

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
I tot Tinubu was already investigate charged n acquitted. Does that not prove he is spotless like you claim Peter Obi is spotless. Was Peter Obi half as rich as Tinubu before they served as governors ?

How can a former drug lord be spotless, what is wrong with we as a people with tribalism, na my brother would always stop us from saying the truth, see I can't defend any politician if Peter Obi steals money tomorrow I won't defend him, my life is too precious to die for any politician

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:

Which tinubu linage ... honestly trust me tinubu won't want u to open this can of worms

Do u know why his primary school alumni suspended him ?

Which secondary school did tinubu attend and what year !

Fedility bank was formed in 1988 ,... peter obi family had enough money to open a bank in 1988

Tinubu was and ordinary accountant even now what's the salary of a mobile accountant

Kakechukwu was mobil head in africa yet doesn't have money to start a bank ...talk another lie bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
Can your father prove Tinubu sold drugs ?

Omode nie sha, olorun gbo taba wa ni igboro o tie le bami soro be yen,but I was raised well and won't insult your parents, the op already posted Tinubu drug proof, feed your brain a little. Lol
I don't debate with kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:

Wait am I smelling Politics here, Biko I am not interested in how the gladiators choose to fight in the battle ground. You have started using derogatory words, and I am not good at responding to people doing that. The Tinubu you are fighting for as never for once come out to deny he was adopted, so the idea of Tinubu linage is still an aberration. No one has ever come to fault Tinubu's record or his sacrifices in entrenching democracy, which in the real sense of the world a sacrifice made for a dear friend, because if a Yoruba man was Gen Sani Abacha would he stand up again him, or continue hob nobbling, Anyway I wasn't expecting all this deviation but since you choose to introduce the Lion OF Burdillion into this topic, you definitely deserve a response.
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by mekaboy(m): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Peter obi contested against APC as Atikus VP. If he they had anything on him, they would have used it. Lets see how tinubu goes for his in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by mekaboy(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:

Mall is peanut to obi. Fidelity bank would have financed any project he intended to do even if he was not governor. Go to onitsha market and ask of obi. They will show you how many products in Nigeria he is sole importer of in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:
Peter obi contested against APC as Atikus VP. If he they had anything on him, they would have used it. Lets see how tinubu goes for his in 2023.

Nothing to use nada, they even tried with the money they found then, he gave them the keys to his apartment to search

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
Can your father prove Tinubu sold drugs or you think everyone is gullible to list Ipob buruea of falsehood as verifiable source of information.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2021
So his primary school alumni suspended him I tot Ipob buruea claimed he never attended any school ? Funny how you claim Peter Obi formed Fidelity in 1988. How old is Peter Obi.

So in your recourse to history you never read about madam Tinubu n what powerful merchant she n how she was trading directly with the British long before Nigeria independence in 1960 or you thought those were tales by moonlight ?

Maybe you need pick up on books to read more on her exploit and what she contributed to the throne of lagos n not what Lagos gave to her then you will have beta info on how prosperous the Tinubu dynasty was before comparing it with a rubbish family like that of Peter Obi.

Igbochief001:

Which tinubu linage ... honestly trust me tinubu won't want u to open this can of worms

Fedility bank was formed in 1988 ,... peter obi family had enough money to open a bank in 1988

Tinubu was and ordinary accountant even now what's the salary of a mobile accountant

Kakechukwu was mobil head in africa yet doesn't have money to start a bank ...talk another lie bro
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Where was it stated here that he was dealing in drugs, convicted of it or caught with it ? I wait.

An FBI that can leave the USA to chase after Huspuppi Obiwanne n Co how come it find it impossible to gather enough evidence to convict a Tinubu in the USA of drug trafficing n just seeking were forfeiture of the money in his account ? Pls tell us.

RuudVanNisteroy:

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by mekaboy(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Tinubu intends contesting within APC and they are digging up his files . Imagine if he dares to contest against APC. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
Where was it stated here that he was dealing in drugs, convicted of it or caught with it ? I wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Tinubu is too hard to be packaged he can't be like buhari, if he was he would be been the president instead of buhari, no matter how una package Tinubu him no go sell, the geographical expression people won't accept him, the northerners fear Tinubu they can't fully trust him, tinubu is too smart for the fulanis and this is why they choose osibanjo forget the Muslim Muslim bla bla

If tinubu is president they can't control him and the North do not like what they can't control(eg crypto) and if they can't they will remove him, with that been said tinubu can't be packaged and besides the man is sick, did you watch his video then, the man is old already, what is wrong with we Africans and greed

Remember King makers never become Kings themselves, if you want examples I can give you.
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=100890427][/quote]

Lol you sure say some people no day colour blind so, I love the yellow part. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol you sure say some people no day colour blind so, I love the yellow part. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Biafranboys: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2021
If they package fayemi or seyimakinde fulanis might accept them but this ony way them say makinde na silent devil. Lol.. Fulani no go accept am o. Lol.. Fayemi go fly
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 1:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Hard to be packaged. Tinubu that is your next president if he so desire. You think sensible will see Tinubu available they will. Hoxe to vote a fraudster like Peter Obi ?

We are not all deluded bro.

Biafranboys:
Tinubu is too hard to be packaged he can't be like buhari, if he was he would be been the president instead of buhari, no matter how una package Tinubu him no go sell, the geographical expression people won't accept him, the northerners fear Tinubu they can't fully trust him, tinubu is too smart for the fulanis and this is why they choose osibanjo forget the Muslim Muslim bla bla

If tinubu is president they can't control him and the North do not like what they can't control(eg crypto) and if they can't they will remove him, with that been said tinubu can't be packaged and besides the man is sick, did you watch his video then, the man is old already, what is wrong with we Africans and greed

Remember King makers never become Kings themselves, if you want examples I can give you.
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Exclusive101: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2021
But a murderer who slaughtered over 30 of his own people in Ezu River can be packaged as a Saint our of irredeemable bigotry. It is even crazy anyone will be comparing a Tinubu with this fraudster Peter Obi.

What indices in leadership is used by Igbos to arrive at such conclusion is just beyond me. What legacy does Peter Obi have in Anambra, be it in developmental project, mentorship or whatever criteria.

Biafranboys:

How can a former drug lord be spotless, what is wrong with we as a people with tribalism, na my brother would always stop us from saying the truth, see I can't defend any politician if Peter Obi steals money tomorrow I won't defend him, my life is too precious to die for any politician
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Can anyone from Anambra vouch that the Obi's were household names in the 80's and had the source capital to start a bank? Nigeria has too many overnight billionaires that can't account for their wealth.

Before they diversified to banking what business did they own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azikwe Against Northern Secession 1953 / The (Sanusi/Saraki's) Takeover Agenda - Erastus Akingbola / GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.