Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? (223 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church / Is It Better If There Was Just One Church In Christendom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by Draslo(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2021
It's logical to say those who attend more than one Church also visit Alfa and native doctors.

Those are the desperate ones in need of quick action to their problems

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by chiommy123(f): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Those are complicated human beings gathering different demons from people that call themselves man of God
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by ictjobber: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2021
Confusion
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by bmdmix3: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2021
maybe looking for a church that doesn't preach bout tithe all the time n have up to 5, 6 offering.

ARE YOU A GOSPEL ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by Skyfornia(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2021
No human can give you answers to spiritual yearnings
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Draslo:
I need some clarification here. Now, I don't just mean going to different churches under the same denomination. I mean the inter-denominational church goers. For example, a Catholic attending a Celestial church for special prayers. I know this is not uncommon especially here in Nigeria.

My questions are; Is it wrong? Isn't Good the same everywhere?

go to any church you want to go to, as long as you are going there to worship the Lord with all your heart.
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by kingxsamz(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Their god is a god of confusion.
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by Sheunma: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Re: Why Do Some People Attend More Than One Church? by Draslo(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Againstlies:

go to any church you want to go to, as long as you are going there to worship the Lord with all your heart.
The thing is, generally, only a few people go to church because of the salvation of their souls. People go because if they don't, people'd say their evil (personal experience) or because they want something from God, be it good health, wealth, a job, housing, a spouse, a contract, visa and so many more. What's to say you can't stay in your house, pray to God in your heart whilst not even disturbing your neighbor with it?

(1) (Reply)

Also Be Mindful They Could Also Accuse You Of Being Yahoo Yahoo Or This / The Biggest Mistake in Life / Abomination Of Desolation Is The KAABA Placed In Solomon Temple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.