Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA (2293 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Own "Biafra" Project, Igbos Are Tired Of His Folly: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
op

The oppressors gave kanu 5 states. Why didnt be take it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dymaco:

you believe that he was offered 5 states yet you won't believe if he said buhari is dead.

I dont believe he was offered anything and i dont believe buhari is dead. In both situations, he lied. So if you say u believe he was offered, why didnt he take?

If you say you don't believe he was offered, why did he lie?

Anyway you choose to see it, your supreme leader is a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by buckeyemedia: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

gbamsolutely.

If this country is not a total failure, we would have less people following such a man with many questionable characters.
Then why did Americans die for David Koresh & Jim Jones, is the United States a total Failure? In every society you must have citizens whose sense of rational reasoning has failed totally, Ipob & its sympathizers come to mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
YOU ARE CERTAINLY GOING MAD. ITS DELIGHTFUL WHEN MADNESS SLOWLY CATCHES UP WITH ZOMBIES!! smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
NNAMDI KANU THAT NEVER STOLE A DIME OF YOUR MONEY ...BUT WANTS HIS PEOPLES FREEDOM FROM AN UNWORKABLE ENTRAPMENT IS YOUR NIGHTMARE. BUT Tinubu THAT IS A CERTIFIED DRUG CONSUMING URCHIN WITH OBVIOUS DEMENTIA IS YOUR HERO?? angry angry angry angry

THIS NNAMDI KANU OBSESSION....IS A VERY OBVIOUS RESULT OF FEAR!!

BIAFRA IS GOOD TO GO...GO AND GET YOUR PALLIATIVE BREAD FROM OBASA!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

buckeyemedia:
Then why did Americans die for David Koresh & Jim Jones, is the United States a total Failure? In every society you must have citizens whose sense of rational reasoning has failed totally, Ipob & its sympathizers come to mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:

The oppressors gave kanu 5 states. Why didnt be take it?

if someone is arguing with you for your land and then gives you some of it will you foolishly collect it or go back and take your full land......signing out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Omoslim26: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Hmm ��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

if someone is arguing with you for your land and then gives you some of it will you foolishly collect it or go back and take your full land......signing out

Nice try. When Nnamdi kanu was offered release from prison, why didnt he say he wont go until everybody that entered prison with him is released.

The fraudster rushed and took the offer and left the other guy behind. cheesy

When the people of Niger delta say they don't want to be part od your biafra, so how is it your land? Are you fighting for your land and their own?

Have u seen this guy talking about biafra after he came out of prison? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:

I dont believe he was offered anything and i dont believe buhari is dead. In both situations, he lied. So if you say u believe he was offered, why didnt he take?

If you say you don't believe he was offered, why did he lie?

Anyway you choose to see it, your supreme leader is a fraud.

I believe biafra is made up of 5 states and we must not force other states to join biafra and igbos would never accept a crook like asari dokubo to lead them,but if it is a rotational presidency the ijaws can choose who they want and igbos would support

To me they should have Niger delta Republic, there is no way the government didn't offer kanu anything, but I don't think it would be 5 states lol.. 5 states na biafra na

Dude I am smart and I know you are ijele speaks, you talk the same way or maybe you are his twin. I really don't know why you hate nnamdi kanu because I just started following this biafran stories because of buhari because I have been on the fence because of men with greed looking to cash out, biafra is a very sensitive issue for our people, we want biafra but we must get it right else we become like South sudan

You have valid points but I won't support the fulani against kanu, if kanu mess up the igbos would deal with him and not the fulanis, just like ijele ndigbo says kanu is still our brother

Kanu knows buhari is not dead it is a propaganda war against the fulanis, we need kanu for his conspiracy theories and we must continue to watch him and let him know when he makes a mistake, buhari is dead gives the fulanis a very big headache lol.

Lastly are you igbo or fulani declare your tribe now and what exactly do you want? We need more topics like this so we can ask questions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:

Nice try. When Nnamdi kanu was offered release from prison, why didnt he say he wont go until everybody that entered prison with him is released.

The fraudster rushed and took the offer and left the other guy behind. cheesy

When the people of Niger delta say they don't want to be part od your biafra, so how is it your land? Are you fighting for your land and their own?

Have u seen this guy talking about biafra after he came out of prison? grin cheesy

This is why I am pissed at some people adding Niger delta, it is not by force to join biafra, let Niger delta stay with zoogeria.

We can strike a deal with them and buy oil from them and build our own refinery, we must not force anyone to be a part of biafra else we risk an internal civil war

I was shocked when kanu left the other guy behind but maybe he did with the guys permission and do you know the guys name?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

I believe biafra is made up of 5 states and we must not force other states to join biafra and igbos would never accept a crook like asari dokubo to lead them,but if it is a rotational presidency the ijaws can choose who they want and igbos would support

To me they should have Niger delta Republic, there is no way the government didn't offer kanu anything, but I don't think it would be 5 states lol.. 5 states na biafra na

Dude I am smart and I know you are ijele speaks, you talk the same way or maybe you are his twin. I really don't know why you hate nnamdi kanu because I just started following this biafran stories because of buhari because I have been on the fence because of men with greed looking to cash out, biafra is a very sensitive issue for our people, we want biafra but we must get it right else we become like South sudan

You have valid points but I won't support the fulani against kanu, if kanu mess up the igbos would deal with him and not the fulanis, just like ijele ndigbo says kanu is still our brother

Kanu knows buhari is not dead it is a propaganda war against the fulanis, we need kanu for his conspiracy theories and we must continue to watch him and let him know when he makes a mistake, buhari is dead gives the fulanis a very big headache lol.

Lastly are you igbo or fulani declare your tribe now and what exactly do you want? We need more topics like this so we can ask questions

I have never been in support of the fulanis. Which world powers will take the Biafran struggle serious when kanu accused them of keeping buhari's death a secret?

I don't hate Nnamdi Kanu, but i hate his fraudulent personality.

These are igbos killed by his ESN. Yet they have not been able to arrest one fulani during their attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGHwmIVVP0

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-56536409

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:

I have never been in support of the fulanis. Which world powers will take the Biafran struggle serious when kanu accused them of keeping buhari's death a secret?

These are igbos killed by his ESN. Yet they have not been able to arrest one fulani during their attacks.

Yes I understand you because I think with my head, the igbo blood must be sacred, a fulani man won't kill a fulani man instead they would avenge them.

Biafra need a strong alliance from a strong country, for me I know we are not ready for another civil war, rebels need a strong support to face a major army,

The international community won't help if the fulanis start throwing bombs, we don't even have a guided missile so me and other smart people know that we are not ready for anything

We need a good strategy but many igbos like me are confused because of power hubgry men

Hezbollah have 120,000 long range missiles that can destroy tel aviv, what do we have? Nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
STOP SPEAKING LIKE A TODDLER??

THE CHAP YOU QUOTED HAS NO IOTA OF IGBO BLOOD IN HIM. HE IS AN ALMAJIRI AFONJA CLAIMING AN IGBO MONIKER TO FOIST AN ALREADY FAILED DIVIDE AND CONQUER SYSTEM.

MOREOVER ...FOR YOU TELLING HIM TO ACTUALLY CONTINUE POSTING SUCH "HILARIOUSLY STUPID" TOPICS ...SHOWS YOU AINT IGBO ALSO.

GUY MAKE I TELL UNA SOMETHING ...

@MEKABOY
@BiafranBoys

AS WEAK AFONJA MASQUERADING TO BE IGBO...YOUR FORMATS FAIL. grin

Biafranboys:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
TELL YOUR BIAFRANBOYS ZOMBIE FRIEND TO UP HIS ANTE....HE IS DESTRUCTIVELY WEAK IN MASQUERADING HIS FOOLISHNESS,,, grin grin grin grin grin

mekaboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGHwmIVVP0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
STOP SPEAKING LIKE A TODDLER??

THE CHAP YOU QUOTED HAS NO IOTA OF IGBO BLOOD IN HIM. HE IS AN ALMAJIRI AFONJA CLAIMING AN IGBO MONIKER TO FOIST AN ALREADY FAILED DIVIDE AND CONQUER SYSTEM.

MOREOVER ...FOR YOU TELLING HIM TO ACTUALLY CONTINUE POSTING SUCH "HILARIOUSLY STUPID" TOPICS ...SHOWS YOU AINT IGBO ALSO.

GUY MAKE I TELL UNA SOMETHING ...

@MEKABOY
@BiafranBoys

AS WEAK AFONJA MASQUERADING TO BE IGBO...YOUR FORMATS FAIL. grin

Dude we must not all agree with nnamdi kanu and incase u missed the part where I said nnamdi kanu have the blessings of the gods now, do you blame me for thinking with my head?

For example nnamdi kanu said someone stole 70k and the guy came on uche mefor show and presented proof that he actually gave 19k to kanus lawyer and another person took 49k I think, now tell me who stole the 70k,look we are all emotional about biafra but I choose to use my brain

I am a full blooded igbo even though I was born in lagos, no igbo is more biafran than each other

Ijele speaks must be allowed to speak his mind and call out kanu when he makes a mistake and that is democracy, we must not be like zoogeria.

Nobody should be above the law and even kanu can be sent to prison in biafra land if he steals.

As I said is it difficult to pick sides among these biafran groups because of greedy men with selfish interest. Ojukwu used his father's wealth for Biafra everyone sacrificed something

Kanus statement yesterday on twitter is a very dangerous one saying he sacrifice his parents for Biafra and he will sacrifice everything now tell me

What will a man in exile sacrifice if not igbos in biafra land. Think for once, biafra must not be like Sudan, investors would run away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
WHEN I TELL UNA SAY ...UNA NO REACH...E BE LIKE SAY I DEY RANT....

SEE THE WAY TWO OF YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELF ON THIS FORUM ...AND HAVE EXPOSED THE OBVIOUS TAQYWA THAT YOU UNCIRCUMCISED INFIDELS ARE KNOWN FOR.

@Biafranboys.......HEZBOLLAH CAN NEVER DEFEAT ISRAEL...AND YOU KNOW IT!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
@mekaboy.............YOUR GUY DON EXPOSE YOUR ALMAJIRI TERRORIST TAQYWA THINKING. angry angry angry angry angry

BOTH OF UNA WEAK ...FORGET PLAY PLAY......AND NNAMDI KANU HAS THE DOSSIER OF ALL THE MANIPULATIONS OF TAQYWA LOVING SCOUNDRELS..

IGBO PEOPLE PASS UNA ....AND THEY OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORT ESN/IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU.

SO KEEP GNASHING YOUR TEETH....LIONS DEVOUR COWS.....AND BOTH OF YOU ARE COWS!!

Biafranboys:

Yes I understand you because I think with my head, the igbo blood must be sacred, a fulani man won't kill a fulani man instead they would avenge them.

Biafra need a strong alliance from a strong country, for me I know we are not ready for another civil war, rebels need a strong support to face a major army,

The international community won't help if the fulanis start throwing bombs, we don't even have a guided missile so me and other smart people know that we are not ready for anything

We need a good strategy but many igbos like me are confused because of power hubgry men

Hezbollah have 120,000 long range missiles that can destroy tel aviv, what do we have? Nothing

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
TELL YOUR BIAFRANBOYS ZOMBIE FRIEND TO UP HIS ANTE....HE IS DESTRUCTIVELY WEAK IN MASQUERADING HIS FOOLISHNESS,,, grin grin grin grin grin

If you say using your brain and thinking for yourself is foolishness then goodluck to you.

I would have loved to join ipob but I can't take nonsense and I love to ask questions and I hate dictatorship and I love internal democracy, because they would kick me out beei would ask questions and talk

Who is kanus second in command now? Kanu must not be allowed to run ipob alone,there must be a board of people to vote on issues before he says it, just like the supreme Court can strike down a president orders

Look democracy is sweet if we do it right, someone need to always check nnamdi kanu

Do you have a guided missile if you know what that means? Look we are on our own, buhari would offer Niger delta oil to UK and us and they would turn a blind eye

No more war in igbo land we are not ready
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
WHO ARE YOU USING THAT USELESS TACTIC FOR ??...DO I LOOK LIKE AN "OLANIKPEKUN"??

YOU OUGHT TO CHANNEL THIS YOUR THINKING TO YORUBA PEOPLE...(THAT HATE YOU MORE)..BUT WILL PRETEND TO LOVE YOU JUST TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK. angry angry angry angry angry angry

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE HONOUR AND THAT IS WHY THEY SEE BEYOND YOUR SENSELESS MEANDERING AND KINDERGARTEN LIES!! angry angry angry angry

IF THEY COULD SEE BEYOND BUHARI AND THEY REJECTED HIM TWICE ...HOW WILL THEY EVEN REASON WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU, WHO ACTUALLY REPRESENTS THE "BOTTOM-FEEDERS" IN THE JIHAD ONSLAUGHT?? angry angry angry

GUY FREE ME ABEG AND CARRY THAT YOUR USELESS THINKING AND FACE SOUTH WEST....

NNAMDI KANU IS SO POPULAR THAT HE DOESN'T NEED TO PAY TO MOBILIZE CROWDS....
HE HAS SO MUCH GOODWILL THAT EVEN YESTERDAY......

"IPOB IN RUSSIA" RAISED $1.2 MILLION FOR IPOB OPERATIONS"...

I HAVE TOLD YOU A SECRET RIGHT ...TAKE THAT AND BANK IT..

BIAFRA HAS COME TO BE AND WE REALLY WANT TO "TEST THE MICROPHONE".....THIS ISN'T 1967/70 ANYMORE.

GTFOH...LET ME BREATH....SPITS!!

Biafranboys:

Dude we must not all agree with nnamdi kanu and incase u missed the part where I said nnamdi kanu have the blessings of the gods now, do you blame me for thinking with my head?

For example nnamdi kanu said someone stole 70k and the guy came on uche mefor show and presented proof that he actually gave 19k to kanus lawyer and another person took 49k I think, now tell me who stole the 70k,look we are all emotional about biafra but I choose to use my brain

I am a full blooded igbo even though I was born in lagos, no igbo is more biafran than each other

Ijele speaks must be allowed to speak his mind and call our kanu when he makes a mistake and that is democracy, we must not be like zoogeria.

Nobody should be above the law and even kanu can be sent to prison in biafra land if he steals.

As I said is it difficult to pick sides among these biafran groups because of greedy men with selfish interest. Ojukwu used his father's wealth for Biafra everyone sacrificed something

Kanus statement yesterday on twitter is a very dangerous one saying he sacrifice his parents for Biafra and he will sacrifice everything now tell me

What will a man in exile sacrifice if not igbos in biafra land. Think for once, biafra must not be like Sudan, investors would run away
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
WHEN I TELL UNA SAY ...UNA NO REACH...E BE LIKE SAY I DEY RANT....

SEE THE WAY TWO OF YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELF ON THIS FORUM ...AND HAVE EXPOSED THE OBVIOUS TAQYWA THAT YOU UNCIRCUMCISED INFIDELS ARE KNOWN FOR.

@Biafranboys.......HEZBOLLAH CAN NEVER DEFEAT ISRAEL...AND YOU KNOW IT!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
@mekaboy.............YOUR GUY DON EXPOSE YOUR ALMAJIRI TERRORIST TAQYWA THINKING. angry angry angry angry angry

BOTH OF UNA WEAK ...FORGET PLAY PLAY......AND NNAMDI KANU HAS THE DOSSIER OF ALL THE MANIPULATIONS OF TAQYWA LOVING SCOUNDRELS..

IGBO PEOPLE PASS UNA ....AND THEY OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORT ESN/IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU.

SO KEEP GNASHING YOUR TEETH....LIONS DEVOUR COWS.....AND BOTH OF YOU ARE COWS!!

Trust me I an a fan and a supporter of Israel, hezbollah can't defeat Israel never.

But hezbollah can destroy the Israel economy and put it on a stand still, yes..and in turn israel would destroy Lebanon with F-35.

Look tel aviv is the financial hub of Israel and once missiles starts raining down, investor would run and economy would suffer

Look war is about deterrance and Israel thinks twice before hitting hezbollah and hezbollah knows Lebanon would be destroyed if they fire those missiles and my point is, if you want peace be ready for war

Even bandits in the North have rpg.do you have missles to fire at zoogeria? If want then to destoy our land again? Think bro, think, igbos have the money to make us prepared I swear, kanu needs advises like me that don't always agree with him and he does not need yes men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
SPITS....YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS OBTAINABLE....SHEY NA "JAJI" YOU DEY HOPE ON....E GO SHOCK YOU!! angry angry

Biafranboys:

If you say using your brain and thinking for yourself is foolishness then goodluck to you.

I would have loved to join ipob but I can't take nonsense and I love to ask questions and I hate dictatorship and I love internal democracy, because they would kick me out beei would ask questions and talk

Who is kanus second in command now? Kanu must not be allowed to run ipob alone,there must be a board of people to vote on issues before he says it, just like the supreme Court can strike down a president orders

Look democracy is sweet if we do it right, someone need to always check nnamdi kanu

Do you have a guided missile if you know what that means? Look we are on our own, buhari would offer Niger delta oil to UK and us and they would turn a blind eye

No more war in igbo land we are not ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
WHO ARE YOU USING THAT USELESS TACTIC FOR ??...DO I LOOK LIKE AN "OLANIKPEKUN"??

YOU OUGHT TO CHANNEL THIS YOUR THINKING TO YORUBA PEOPLE...(THAT HATE YOU MORE)..BUT WILL PRETEND TO LOVE YOU JUST TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK. angry angry angry angry angry angry

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE HONOUR AND THAT IS WHY THEY SEE BEYOND YOUR SENSELESS MEANDERING AND KINDERGARTEN LIES!! angry angry angry angry

IF THEY COULD SEE BEYOND BUHARI AND THEY REJECTED HIM TWICE ...HOW WILL THEY EVEN REASON WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU, WHO ACTUALLY REPRESENTS THE "BOTTOM-FEEDERS" IN THE JIHAD ONSLAUGHT?? angry angry angry

GUY FREE ME ABEG AND CARRY THAT YOUR USELESS THINKING AND FACE SOUTH WEST....

NNAMDI KANU IS SO POPULAR THAT HE DOESN'T NEED TO PAY TO MOBILIZE CROWDS....
HE HAS SO MUCH GOODWILL THAT EVEN YESTERDAY......

"IPOB IN RUSSIA" RAISED $1.2 MILLION FOR IPOB OPERATIONS"...

I HAVE TOLD YOU A SECRET RIGHT ...TAKE THAT AND BANK IT..

BIAFRA HAS COME TO BE AND WE REALLY WANT TO "TEST THE MICROPHONE".....THIS ISN'T 1967/70 ANYMORE.

GTFOH...LET ME BREATH....SPITS!!

We have the same enemy the fulanis, you keep insulting me, I am not your enemy, you people won't turn biafra to South Sudan.

$1.2million and you were firing a toy in the Bush, dude we can do better even bandits are more armed than the esn we see now, we need advanced stuff so zoogerian government would think twice before they come

We need solid deterrance and strategy. Look I can't disclose what I mean on nairaland, I have sent messages to nnamdi kanu secretary and no reply yet

This is not 1967,we can do better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
PLEASE I DON'T NEED YOUR UNINTELLIGENT RIGMAROLE. angry angry angry angry angry

YOU ARE BUSY BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH....WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS BURNING BEYOND SALVAGING. angry angry angry

LEAVE IGBO MATTERS AND FACE THE UNTOLD PAIN AND SUFFERING BEDEVILING YOUR REGION.

HABA ...NA BY FORCE.... ...I AM DONE WITH YOU ...SPITS!! angry angry angry angry

Biafranboys:

Trust me I an a fan and a supporter of Israel, hezbollah can't defeat Israel never.

But hezbollah can destroy the Israel economy and put it on a stand still, yes..and in turn israel would destroy Lebanon with F-35.

Look tel aviv is the financial hub of Israel and once missiles starts raining down, investor would run and economy would suffer

Look war is about deterrance and Israel thinks twice before hitting hezbollah and hezbollah knows Lebanon would be destroyed if they fire those missiles and my point is, if you want peace be ready for war

Even bandits in the North have rpg.do you have missles to fire at zoogeria? If want then to destoy our land again? Think bro, think, igbos have the money to make us prepared I swear, kanu needs advises like me that don't always agree with him and he does not need yes men
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Akiara post=100903106]SPITS....YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS OBTAINABLE....SHEY NA "JAJI" YOU DEY HOPE ON....E GO SHOCK YOU!! angry angry

[/quot

You are obviously a kid that don't know that war is not fought with foot soldiers now, we need something we can fire from East and it would reach the North, understand now, I refuse to act on emotions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
FIRING TOY AND YOUR ARMY REFUSES TO DEPLOY TO THE BUSH AGAIN??

FIRING TOY AND THE USELESS FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE DECIDED TO STAY PERMANENT IN BENUE??

YOU ARE A JOKER...

YOU THINK YOU ARE SIEVING INFORMATION FROM ME BAH...YOU ARE A JOKER...

Biafranboys:

We have the same enemy the fulanis, you keep insulting me, I am not your enemy, you people won't turn biafra to South Sudan.

$1.2million and you were firing a toy in the Bush, dude we can do better even bandits are more armed than the esn we see now, we need advanced stuff so zoogerian government would think twice before they come

We need solid deterrance and strategy. Look I can't disclose what I mean on nairaland, I have sent messages to nnamdi kanu secretary and no reply yet

This is not 1967,we can do better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
PLEASE I DON'T NEED YOUR UNINTELLIGENT RIGMAROLE. angry angry angry angry angry

YOU ARE BUSY BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH....WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS BURNING BEYOND SALVAGING. angry angry angry

LEAVE IGBO MATTERS AND FACE THE UNTOLD PAIN AND SUFFERING BEDEVILING YOUR REGION.

HABA ...NA BY FORCE.... ...I AM DONE WITH YOU ...SPITS!! angry angry angry angry

Just make sure you sacrifice yourself for nnamdi kanu because war is not fought online, I wont support nonsense and by the way I support ESN

I told nnamdi kanu on twitter esn need a website and must be a transparent organisation else they are tagged as rebels and if you follow my words, igbos need nnamdi kanu now because we have no one else to put pressure on the fulanis, I am not ur enemy but I must say the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
FIRING TOY AND YOUR ARMY REFUSES TO DEPLOY TO THE BUSH AGAIN??

FIRING TOY AND THE USELESS FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE DECIDED TO STAY PERMANENT IN BENUE??

YOU ARE A JOKER...

YOU THINK YOU ARE SIEVING INFORMATION FROM ME BAH...YOU ARE A JOKER...

Zoogerian army is known for fighting the defenceless, so with esn carrying ak they won't come but we need something better, war is a combination of everything I swear, igbos have the money and igbos must weed out people working for the fulanis, how did they catch obasi?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
FACTORING A QUOTE WITHIN A QUOTE IS AN AFONJA BEHAVIOR....I AM DONE WITH YOU....

YOU DISGUST ME. angry angry angry angry angry

[quote author=Biafranboys post=100903405][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
I REPEAT YOU ARE JOKERS. angry angry angry angry angry angry

IS IPOB ALQEDA THAT USES THE DARKWEB TO PROPAGATE THEIR EVIL IDEOLOGIES?? angry angry angry angry

DO YOU KNOW HOW COORDINATED AND HOW FAR THINGS HAVE GONE??...BY MERELY READING THE NEWSPAPERS YOU OUGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IPOB....IS FAR REMOVED FROM YOUR USELESS "IP TRACKING" ETC AND ALL THAT NONSENSE.

WAKE UP ZOMBIE......YOU FAILED EVEN BEFORE YOU BEGAN!

Biafranboys:

Just make sure you sacrifice yourself for nnamdi kanu because war is not fought online, I wont support nonsense and by the way I support ESN

I told nnamdi kanu on twitter esn need a website and must be a transparent organisation else they are tagged as rebels and if you follow my words, igbos need nnamdi kanu now because we have no one else to put pressure on the fulanis, I am not ur enemy but I must say the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
FACTORING A QUOTE WITHIN A QUOTE IS AN AFONJA BEHAVIOR....I AM DONE WITH YOU....

YOU DISGUST ME. angry angry angry angry angry

Truth is bitter and a hard pill to swallow, I gave you facts are you keep blabbing, do you have a guided missile? Zoogeria bought a plane from Pakistan do you think zoogeria will use it for bokohram?

Even bokohram have anti aircraft gun, we must defend igbo land but at the same time not provoke war for now that we are not ready

We must always act in selfdefence and be ready for the fulani killers in the Bush.

If you and your ipob people can't accept democracy in biafra then we can't move forward and we won't allow anymore sacrifices in igbo land

I think we need to face our governors because they are the problem of igbo land, imagine a governor inviting the fulanis to kill his own people such governor should be banished from igbo land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Biafranboys: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akiara:
I REPEAT YOU ARE JOKERS. angry angry angry angry angry angry

ARE WE ALQEDA THAT USES THE DARKWEB TO PROPAGATE THEIR EVIL IDEOLOGIES?? angry angry angry angry

DO YOU KNOW HOW COORDINATED AND HOW FAR THINGS HAVE GONE??...BY MERELY READING THE NEWSPAPERS YOU OUGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IPOB....IS FAR REMOVED FROM YOUR USELESS "IP TRACKING" ETC AND ALL THAT NONSENSE.

WAKE UP ZOMBIE......YOU FAILED EVEN BEFORE YOU BEGAN!

Dude you have a fulani mentality and that is a backward mentality, how do you want the white man in far away Europe to support you if he can't read about you?

How do you want expect to push out your aims and ideology so you won't be tagged as terrorist, look this thing is bigger than what you can understand.

A website is needed and even a hotline to chat with the igbo people, esn must love the people and the people must love them

People don't want another bakassi, look I need to debate with intelligente people and it is obvious that you are not and you are just emotional

IPOB is not a terrorist organisation and ESN is not a terrorist organisation, it is all about self defense which is legal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
JUST LIKE FAYEMI INVITED AND GAVE FULANI LAND IN EKITI.

I AINT IGBO BUT I FOLLOW THEIR MOVES.....THEY ARE SMART.

THEY ARE READY FOR ANYTHING.....AND PRETENTIOUS LOVE BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR IGBO...IS BECAUSE YOU FEAR WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU AFTER THE BREAKUP OF NIGERIA.

YOUR OBAs WILL CHANGE TO EMIRATES IN LESS THAN 4YRS MAX....AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ..BECAUSE SLAVES LIKE YOU LOVE THEIR CHAINS.

Biafranboys:

Truth is bitter and a hard pill to swallow, I gave you facts are you keep blabbing, do you have a guided missile? Zoogeria bought a plane from Pakistan do you think zoogeria will use it for bokohram?

Even bokohram have anti aircraft gun, we must defend igbo land but at the same time not provoke war for now that we are not ready

We must always act in selfdefence and be ready for the fulani killers in the Bush.

If you and your ipob people can't accept democracy in biafra then we can't move forward and we won't allow anymore sacrifices in igbo land

I think we need to face our governors because they are the problem of igbo land, imagine a governor inviting the fulanis to kill his own people such governor should be banished from igbo land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA by Akiara: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
GO TO THE EAST AND CAMPAIGN FOR IPOB AND ESN (IN YOUR OWN WORDS)...

YOU HAVE FAILED OHHHH.....

Biafranboys:

Dude you have a fulani mentality and that is a backward mentality, how do you want the white man in far away Europe to support you if he can't read about you?

How do you want expect to push out your aims and ideology so you won't be tagged as terrorist, look this thing is bigger than what you can understand.

A website is needed and even a hotline to chat with the igbo people, esn must love the people and the people must love them

People don't want another bakassi, look I need to debate with intelligente people and it is obvious that you are not and you are just emotional

IPOB is not a terrorist organisation and ESN is not a terrorist organisation, it is all about self defense which is legal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's gorgeous Principal Secretary / Soldier Calls On Colleagues To Quit Army Over Protection Of Terrorists (Video) / (watch) Moment Peter Obi Arrives Labour Party Grand Finale Rally In Osun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.