Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari (2377 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / Coronavirus: Full List Of People With Abba Kyari Last Saturday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by jmoore(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2021

Charles Awuzie writes ...

This is my personal experience with DCP Abba Kyari...

When my aged father fell into the net of Fraudsters, it was Abba Kyari that saved his life. My father is the OLDEST man in my Clan and has been battling all kinds of age related diseases. If it wasn't for the kind intervention of DCP Abba Kyari, my father would have died a long time ago because he had borrowed money from his fellow pensioners to invest in what he later discovered was a scam.

DCP Abba Kyari didn't only bring justice on the criminals, he followed up on my father's health every day... First thing in the morning, DCP Abba Kyari would phone my father and say "Daddy, you have no reason to worry, the criminals will bring your money back." And that was exactly what happened. The criminals were arrested and they returned every cent to my father and my father in turn paid the other pensioners what he borrowed from them.

DCP Abba Kyari spent his personal money, airtime etc on that case.... When I asked if I should take care of his AIRTIME, he declined and said to me "Charles, what we do is for God, our nation and humanity".

Up to this moment, I have NEVER sent DCP Abba Kyari one kobo... But whenever I shared security concerns with him, he paid attention to it. He regularly shared messages of his team's exploits via whatsapp and he showed great passion for his job. The reward was that he emerged the most decorated Police Chief in Nigeria.

Yesterday, the first person who called me to discuss the indictment of DCP Abba Kyari was my father... He said to me "my son, let us pray for Abba Kyari. I am alive today because of this young man. He didn't allow me to be put to shame. I owe him my prayers at a time like this."

Now that you know how much I love and respect DCP Abba Kyari, let me delve into the merits of the indictments and share some lessons....

First, in my personal capacity as a Cybersecurity Expert, I knew that Hushpuppi was a fraud. By close observation, I knew he was involved in internet scam. I said this many years before he was arrested.

I understand the passion and compassion of DCP Abba Kyari and I also know that what is a strength on one hand can be a weakness on the other hand. This is the major lesson you should take home - your kindness can be a strength but also a weakness... Your ability to build friendships with both the poor and rich can be a strength and also a weakness.
Abba Kyari is not a friend of only the rich, he is a friend of the poor, the old and the young. This was his greatest strength but also his greatest weakness.
Hushpuppi took advantage of that strength and used it as a weakness to control, manipulate and now drag him into his mess.
Having studied the communication between Hushpuppi and our brother DCP Abba Kyari, I know for sure that the FBI wants his head on a plate.... I know the FBI... I understand their mentality... My job brings me in the way of major security agencies around the world and I am trained to understand how they operate individually. At this point, the FBI is not after Abba Kyari but the entire Nigerian Police Force. The FBI is angry with how the Nigerian Police treats wealthy internet Fraudsters and they feel that by going for our most decorated, they will achieve their aim. If you study the US �� court report, you will understand that the indictment wasn't actually on DCP Abba Kyari but on the Nigerian Police and the alleged monetary transactions were not paid to Abba as a person but an entire Police Team. Now the FBI knows that they can't go for an entire team of the Police force of a sovereign nation so they are using the media to blow hot on the team. Just in case you don't know, the Nigerian Government will do her best to protect her most decorated officer because by so doing, they are also protecting the NPF. The same way that FBI will not deliver their agent to Nigeria to answer to any allegation, is the same way Nigeria will resist delivering Abba Kyari to the FBI.

While we condemn the relationship DCP Abba Kyari maintained with Hushpuppi, we must also understand that he too was manipulated by Hushpuppi. The court papers revealed that Hushpuppi told him that Vincent is taking his job (the job wasn't specified)... Remember that Hushpuppi packaged himself as a Real Estate investor, Influencer who was a brand ambassador to many top brands including Gucci. Those who got closer to him like Daddy Freeze were manipulated to believe his lies... I believe DCP Abba Kyari may have been a victim of Hushpuppi's manipulation. A mutual friend told me that DCP Abba Kyari always thought that Hushpuppi was wrongly labeled by those who didn't understand him... Hushpuppi had a way of convincing everyone around him that he was legit. He was good with words and manipulation.

This is why I choose to stay far from MONIED NIGERIANS who became wealthy over night..... I don't want to get close because I know that by getting close, you will have the opportunity to manipulate me, so I stay away.

In conclusion, I know DCP Abba Kyari will come out of this season stronger and wiser. Like my father, he has helped many aged pensioners to get justice and have fought for justice for those whose loved ones were kidnapped by the likes of Wadume and Evans. DCP Abba Kyari is not what the FBI and media are making him to look like.... Evans could have paid him Billions of Naira... Wadume could have paid even more..... But he chose to bring these Billionaire suspects to justice.

While I am grossly disappointed by his relationship with Hushpuppi, I still believe that he will have a second chance to separate himself from these events and focus on the huge responsibility that Nigeria has placed on him.

May we all learn how to disconnect from people who do not share our values because a day may come when they would drag us into their mess... Before you condemn Abba Kyari, ask yourself, DO I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A YAHOO BOY, A DRUG DEALER OR FALSE PROPHET? If yes, disconnect from such because even if you are HONEST, one day, the crimes of those people will destroy your good name, values and good work... And people will forget all the years you have been honest and righteous. Think deeply about this.
I once had a friend who I later discovered was involved in crimes, I disconnected from him immediately. He got arrested in Johannesburg on a day he was driving with another mutual friend.. Both he and that mutual friend are in jail today. The mutual friend knows nothing about his crime. He used to talk about Jobs, jobs, etc so if you are not critical, you will think he's legit. He is serving jail time but unfortunately, he took another naive friend down with him.

This is why I choose to be CRITICAL.... I don't see the 'doings' in Oba and just celebrate 'Grace'.. No. I critically analyze before I connect or agree. You can call me jealous but it being critical has saved me. If you post cash, I stay away from you - it's my policy. Be careful.. Don't be naive... Be intentional... Be critical. Learn from these events and don't ever celebrate the pains of a man who may have been manipulated by a criminal friend.

Maranatha.

source https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4615108428502112&id=100000090018585&refid=17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by festacman(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Well...
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Aammee77: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Fake story! How much where you paid?
Show us one evidence pls
Yeye....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Super Cop Abba Kyari, Nigeria Jack Bauer, Sane Nigerians are with you on this.

No shaking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by jmoore(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Osama , Shekau, Hitler , Bandits had wonderful experiences with some people.

Fantastically corrupt country. Sugarcoating indeed. American court won't admit this ridiculous article to exonerate Abba Kyari.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Fahdiga(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Nairalanders don't be deceived. This "article" was written by the likes of Monogamy and Co just to paint the theif designer in a good light

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2021
I can see monoga.my here already with his tank for tears

Let them keep paying for cheap recognition just like they forced him down our throats here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by ObaKlaz: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
O
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by overall90: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Tell that the theFBI.
Na them say him chop bribe.
No dey disturb us

What about the woman that said Abba kyari killed her husband and emptied his bank account, proceeds from his hotel business and seized all their property.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by IfIPerishIPeris: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Leave all these stories. Just as you have your own experience with him, others have had Wicked and evil experiences with him.
Let him simply go to the USA and Clear his charges.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by jlinkd78(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by REDshouse(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Image laundering is a crime ...
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Crayfish09: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
With all the blackwater and other war criminals comfortably residing in US today, it's only fair that we keep our super cop with us. He is not as bad as the soldier that shot down a civilian airplane in 1980, Iran (and got a promotion for it) without repercussions. Just yesterday, some 17,000 artifacts that had been looted during the Iraq war were returned (after they had made millions for Amerikkka) and we also have several allegations about USA stealing oil in Iraq and Libya.

If Abba Kyari is going to be prosecuted, let him face justice here. We need our son to continue his good work against bandits and boko haram. Shildren hate and stupidity can go drill themselves in their ugly butts if it offends them. God bless you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by DaddyRochie1642: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Whoever wrote this has good writing skills
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by ObiOfOnistha: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari is not that bad from his physical appearance, he smiles always, but as a police officer, he can't be clean to attain such position in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nairalanders don't be deceived. This "article" was written by the likes of Monogamy and Co just to paint the theif designer in a good light

All this your campaign of calumny are always DBA which you know but still wondering why you keep trying on something that is doom to fail.

No be today, as we remain gidigba after Acclaimed end sars massacre, Onnoghen, Igboho, Pantami, so we go remain gidigba for this one
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Fahdiga(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

All this your campaign of calumny are always DBS which you know but still wondering why you keep trying on something that is doom to fail?
The aso ebi designer will be bundled on the next flight to the US

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
The aso ebi designer will be bundled on the next flight to the US

Ohhhhhhhhh, no be today we dey read una empty online threats

This one won't be different.. Kanu can not be arrested!!! He has been busy dragging beans with other inmates for months now
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Moferere: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Image launders at work... Yeyecious people
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by jimyjames(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2021
The person that wrote this is a big fool, he claims to be wise and understand FBI but allowed his father to fall for a cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Chidelis(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Why the story of senator dress and all that If his hands are clean?

He jumped into defense not knowing Nigeria no be USA, FBI no be EFCC
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Dikegodspower(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Guy be careful o
Not our brother Abba kyari but your brother.
Don't generalize it
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Loyalty100: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2021
BMCs are it again we already know their handwriting.

Who else noticed no stoopid comments from BMC crew littering front pages since yesterday? What a relief not to see that annoying post throughout yesterday. Hope it stays that way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by seborrhic: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Even a 5 year old would concoct a better story.
Kyari was so idle he would be calling your father everyday to find out how he is doing and reassure him of the criminals being brought to book.
Even in the US with one of the most advanced police forces in the world,detectives don't call victims on a daily basis unless something breaks in a case they are handling.
Next,one will soon hear how Kyari faced 5 kidnappers alone,overpowered them,rescued the victims and returned almost ₦10 million ransome they had paid.
It's always the Nigerian strategy of defence,renting a crowd or renting a story fabricator.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by zeuss: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by zeuss: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fraud aside...my grouse with kyari is that he deprived another full grown human of his right to freedom for an entire month at the behest of hush just because he can.....this impunity nigerians are exposed to must be curbed....a policeman can tell a hard working man on the street that "I go kill you nothing will happen" in sabe society that unterance must cost his job sadly in Nigeria they go in the carry out the threat and nothing happens to them. likewise they often deprive a man of his freedom and nothing is expected to happen? we cannot overlook this? there must be dire consequence for violating the rights of any Nigerian. This country must change cos tomorrow maybe me or you being violated.
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by overall90: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
zeuss:
Fraud aside...my grouse with kyari is that he deprived another full grown human of his right to freedom for an entire month at the behest of hush just because he can.....this impunity nigerians are exposed to must be curbed....a policeman can tell a hard working man on the street that "I go kill you nothing will happen" in sabe society that unterance must cost his job sadly in Nigeria they go in the carry out the threat and nothing happens to them. likewise they often deprive a man of his freedom and nothing is expected to happen? we cannot overlook this? there must be dire consequence for violating the rights of any Nigerian. This country must change cos tomorrow maybe me or you being violated.

Thank you.
Imagine if Hush have asked that that Chibuzor should be silenced,at the right price , I am sure Abba kyari would have carried it out.
So you begin to wonder how many people, criminals or otherwise that must have lost their lives just by somebody pointing them out to cops like Abba kyari.
And here we are talking about ordinary Hushpuppy, not some powerful politician or influential businessman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
#FreeHushPoPo

In October 2020, Afeez Mojeed narrated to the Lagos State Judicial Panel on Restitution for Victims of SARS Related Abuses and other Related Matters how Kyari extorted N41million from him in 2014. According to the business man, Kyari, as OIC Lagos SARS, locked him up for 14 days, all the while forcing him to sign bank cheques, before charging him to court over trumped-up charges.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Grace001: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Like seriously
Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
They will always make excuses for criminals from the North

No one can be bad 100%, we know!

But from the evidences on ground, Abba Kyari needs to go the US and explain his side of the story!

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari by Muna4real(f): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari has paid this one to talk some rubbish. Expect more episodes of this type of rubbish in the next few days. This is not the first time abba kyari has been accused of something evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Soldiers Raid Igbo Communities Burnt Down 1000 Homes / Margaret Obi Storms Abia State(photos) / Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.