Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (29944 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by unity004(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by gnykelly(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
this is so wrong. prayer has it place so is science. don't give people false hope that they don't needed jab.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Uprightness100(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Everything about Covid is Satanic, antichristic and Demonic!
St Vincent Caribbean Just had massive volcanoes Disasters. The cateria used to ferry humans out of the place was If you had Vaccine or not. Just Imagine how human life has been reduced to nothing and yet human beings with eyes open do see where all this is going to.

In India, People were given gold to take the Vaccine.

Here in Nigeria, news is going around about similar stuff happening in Kaduna state. You Do your work and you are not paid Except you take the Vaccine! Yet Many are With brains cannot understand where this is going to.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The People are being Conditioned for what is Coming..

I will Rather Lose a Job, be Hungry and Die than take that evil in me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by tempex88(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by spokesboy: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Over 160,000 Covid infections and more than 2,000 associated deaths have been recorded in the country in the last one year, according to statistics by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.

NCDC wey dey lie....

Well even me will not take that shit cos I have been ok before now.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by LegacyB: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Religion is really a setback to Africans..... He should not have made this statement. Even though the Vaccine is not fool proof . But of course work is ongoing to improve it.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by KingOKON: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Ipromote:
That's his personal opinion.

Wasn't it the same Dino said but later took it?
Follow these men at your own peril.

Too bad in Nigeria, prominent people usually don't have brains. I wonder if money takes brains away

See original Guinea pig talking....

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Righteousness2(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Uprightness100:
St Vincent Caribbean Just had massive volcanoes Disasters. The cateria used to ferry humans out of the place was If you had Vaccine or not. Just Imagine how human life has been reduced to nothing and yet human beings with eyes open do see where all this is going to.

Here in Nigeria, news is going around about similar stuff happening in Kaduna state. You Do your work and you are not paid Exvept you take the Vaccine! Yet Many are With brains cannot understand where this is going to.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2021
These crooks are the reason why over 3,000,000 people have died worldwide. They should be locked up.

Shameless charlatans.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ekeneokwologu(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2021
The media is now adding pepper and salt to make it look like he's telling lies.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Gospelpreacher1: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Uprightness100:

Here in Nigeria, news is going around about similar stuff happening in Kaduna state. You Do your work and you are not paid Exvept you take the Vaccine! Yet Many are With brains cannot understand where this is going to.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by mokoh(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Personal view
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by KingOKON: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Did anybody beg the covidiot to take the vaccine in the first place?

He’s simply using the pandemic to seek attention and nothing else. He sounds like a broken record every time he opens his mouth to spew ignorant trash. He should give it a rest.

This one is a lab rat

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Uprightness100:

You are almost beyond hope, but with god nothing is impossible. May the scales from your eyes fall off so you do not endanger your family and relatives.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by brightalo1010: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Till date some people don't believe there is aids or Hiv so I'm not surprise at the pastor. But earth is full of diseases that will still come and when it comes it won't care if your pastors believe it or not.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by PigTormentor: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
This pastorprenual fraudster lying g to his zombie flock of sheep again. He will take the vaccine discreetly while his sheep will be following his words.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by naija4life247: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Just as me too. I no be lab rat that you use for test

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Ipromote: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
KingOKON:

Ignored.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
His life..... His body....

I have had my 2 jabs and feel better for it....
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by naija4life247: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
ictjobber:
Lol..... Before the end of this year your story go change. That's a solid fact.

Like FFK and Dino Melaye you mean?

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by incogni2o: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Let facebook ban his church then.

That's his opinion, if it doesnt fit into yours, then just let him be.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by NADFOR: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
When they become infected they take treatment and vaccines discreetly but tell their gullible members to pray to the god imported from Israel.
Mumu

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by zebra(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Bishop, the same way a bill is not yet a law until it scales through 2 or more readings and debates is the same way a vaccine on clinical trial is not yet an approved vaccine until it scales through several clinical trials. An approved vaccine has been used on guinea pigs and several humans with a success rate of at least 95% before being rolled out for use on the general public. Please stop displaying ur lack of scientific knowledge to the world.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by kunleham(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Trying to make money lost during the pandemic by all means!
Come to think of it how did Covid affected. the 114 people you claimed to have healed in your church if you say the virus cannot enter your church sir?

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by meobizy(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2021
I have no time for this fraudster’s opinion. Men of goat are no different from bastard politicians.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by PrinceofHCI(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
ictjobber:
Lol..... Before the end of this year your story go change. That's a solid fact.
Kindly try your utmost best to list WHO proven 5 advantages & 5 disadvantages of the covid-19 vaccine, please!
For any prepaid meters or phcn / discos, challenges kindly see my signature!

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Xbee007(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Preach it Sir, anyone that wants to be a guinea pig can be a guinea pig.

In this money hungry and greedy power hungry generation, we can't afford to blindly trust anyone because some people said we should do so.

A lady recently had her face and parts of her body terribly swollen.

This ain't the 90's anymore where life was much more sane.

Peope will be forming woke to their own doom.
Out of the over 70 million doses given, less than 100 people develop this blood clot, that is statistically insignificant. However, since it is human lives at stake here, that is why it was paused.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by iramure(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
The Almighty oyedepo has spoken. Let whoever has ears hear...
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by RALPHOW(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
I agreed with Bishop, the vaccine never passed through the necessary rigours before using them on human.
The worse is that federal government brought the cheapest, and lowest of the vaccines because it's free.
Bishop never complained about other vaccines in the country before.
Even CNN has started confessing that all the propagandas were just to chase Trump away by their gays and lesbians sponsors.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:

Out of the over 70 million doses given, less than 100 people develop this blood clot, that is statistically insignificant. However, since it is human lives at stake here, that is why it was paused.

Which is why people do not want to partake because they do not know if they will be part of the exceptions and also about future side effects.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by DenreleDave(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
KingOKON:
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017