Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (29929 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol... That guy lacks knowledge.

FatherOfJesus

Lol..I love how the two of you are trying to motivate each other.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Still lying I see.

You said they have been working on corona before it was widespread.

Logic:

It it was Sars-Cov..then you don't have any argument on the speedy production of the vaccine for Sars-Cov-2.

If it was Sars-Cov-2 as you claim wasn't about, then you might have had a point. But the point won't have been valid because Sars-Cov-2 wasn't been worked on before it was widespread.

Either way, you shot yourself in the foot. grin
I think we need someone to translate English to dummy language for this guy to understand what we have been saying grin
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by luluman: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ipromote:
That's his personal opinion.

Wasn't it the same thing Dino said but later took it?
Follow these men at your own peril.

Too bad in Nigeria, prominent people usually don't have brains. I wonder if money takes brains away
If you have anything to say go ahead saying prominent people dont have brains makes one wonder what's in your skull.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by lotkyes200: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Those calling him ignorant show us what your own wisdom has produce. He speaks and all over the world even your lecturer in school some seat for hours to hear his wisdom and their course you did not even do well . People with more money than you ever dream seat to hear him and clap while he speaks and you say his ignorant.

Show us what your wisdom has produce.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Is cellular entry you problem?

So you don’t know that viruses gain cellular entry?

May God help our nation with all these quack and half baked graduates grin

Bros...what does that have to do with vaccine production na....you used that as regards vaccine production.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Still lying I see.

Logic:

It it was Sars-Cov..then you don't have any argument on the speedy production of the vaccine for Sars-Cov-2.

If it was Sars-Cov-2 as you claim wasn't about, then you might have had a point. But the point won't have been valid because Sars-Cov-2 wasn't been worked on before it was widespread.

Qoute me when you understand a simple sentence.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by luluman: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
When they become infected they take treatment and vaccines discreetly but tell their gullible members to pray to the god imported from Israel.
And which member ask you to fight for them? Take yours & shut up now
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
lotkyes200:
Those calling him ignorant show us what your own wisdom has produce. He speaks and all over the world even your lecturer in school some seat for hours to hear his wisdom and their course you did not even do well . People with more money than you ever dream seat to hear him and clap while he speaks and you say his ignorant.

Show us what your wisdom has produce.
If everyone one has thinking brain, Oyedepo will not be popular.

But because alot people are stupid, it gives him an avenue to make money and control crowd. That’s how religion works, it’s meant to control gullible and stupid people

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Qoute me when you understand a simple sentence.

You don't have anything to say bruv.

I have helped you already.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Bros...what does that have to do with vaccine production na....you used that as regards vaccine production.. grin
Dude I’m a biochemist. I’m not your ignorant pastor who doesn’t know how vaccines and viruses operate.

You have to address me with some respect here grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Livelystone01: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Did anybody beg the covidiot to take the vaccine in the first place?

He’s simply using the pandemic to seek attention and nothing else. He sounds like a broken record every time he opens his mouth to spew ignorant trash. He should give it a rest.
Someone is saying his opinion but you are bashing him for speaking his mind. He expressly said he won't take the vaccine and nobody can force him to. He also didn't make it general or told the people not to take the vaccine from the writeup but you that is learned (with an understanding that we all have a right to our opinions) is speaking like those unlearned people in this forum.

The same you would advocate for LGBT people that they have their right to do what they want with their lives, but now you don't want someone that is probably older than you to say his mind and how he wants to operate it?

SMH.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Still lying I see.

Logic:

Qoute me only when you understand my sentence. Till then go and find yourself a tutor with the little money you earn from dishwashing.

Goodday!
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So we should produce vaccines without understanding how vaccines work on cells and also how viruses hijack cellls?

Seems you think science is magic grin

Religion don scatter this one brain

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

FatherOfJesus

Lol..I love how the two of you are trying to motivate each other.

Don't qoute me if I don't mention you.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So we should produce vaccines without understanding how vaccines work on cells and also how viruses hijack cellls?

STOP RESPONDING TO THAT BRAINWASHED SHEEP.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

STOP RESPONDING TO THAT BRAINWASHED SHEEP.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Livelystone01: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If everyone one has thinking brain, Oyedepo will not be popular.

But because alot people are stupid, it gives him an avenue to make money and control crowd. That’s how religion works, it’s meant to control gullible and stupid people
If you think you are not religious, think again.

Everything you do on earth is connected to one religion or the other, including Atheism.

If you don't know, atheism is the religion of self and an advocacy against the religion of others.

Tell me you dont read the writeup of atheists...
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Dude I’m a biochemist. I’m not your ignorant pastor who doesn’t know how vaccines and viruses operate.

You have to address me with some respect here grin

How can a biochemist use cellular entry as an argument for speedy production of vaccines?

Even my biochemist friends will laugh at this biochemist.

It's not by shouting biochemist. What have you done to qualify you to educate us on a novel virus you haven't been involved with?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't qoute me if I don't mention you.

E pain you.

Next time don't quote me first and type rubbish.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MufasaLion: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

E pain you.

Next time don't quote me first and type rubbish.

Go and gain some education and knowledge.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Unified07: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:
People who claim the vaccine is satanic are extremely ignorant and the lowest of the low. How can you call something meant to save lives satanic?? I just don't get it.

Prior to the discovery of vaccines and modern medicine, the average life expectancy hovers between 30-35. Parents who gave birth to 14 children would be lucky if 4 of them survived to their eighteenth birthday.

With modern medicine and vaccines however, people lived much longer and healthier. Parents no longer need to birth 20 children hoping at least half would survive. Polio, meningitis, yellow fever, measles, smallpox etc. have been conquered all thanks to vaccine.

Yes, every individual is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech. However, when the belief or opinions of certain individual threaten the peace and lives of others, then we begin to draw the line.

We are extremely lucky in this part of the world that the coronavirus didn't cause so much devastation. Other countries aren't so lucky.
do you think at all why then should they mandate a non carrier to take the vaccine
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jeromejnr(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go and gain some education and knowledge.

I did in bio class. wink
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Jefferic(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Do you really have a father at all? Or you are a bastard. Don't you people have respect for elders in your Sambisa forest?

Golan007:
Foolish old man.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Sleekfingers: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/18/oyedepo-disapproves-covid-19-vaccine-says-he-isnt-guinea-pig/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

this bald head chicken again......you better face your tithes collection from your brainwashed sheep......whether anybody like it oe not.....una go still collect the vaccine.....except you wanna remain in nigeria......most countries like usa, Uk, france, germany, uae, israel, china, canada etc will start demanding for the card...if you wanna enter their country.....

I am very sure this idiot go don collect the vaccine o....but they lie to his dumb followers.....
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by MadamExcellency: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

He’s simply using the pandemic to seek attention and nothing else. He sounds like a broken record every time he opens his mouth to spew ignorant trash. He should give it a rest.

He is already famous and doesn't need your inglorious attention.

The reverse is the truth, you're attacking him with your comment to seek attention and social media likes/commendations.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Upforgreatness(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Ipromote post=100896773

Too bad in Nigeria, prominent people usually don't have brains. I wonder if money takes brains away[/quote]
What is your point exactly?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Xbee007(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Unified07:

do you think at all why then should they mandate a non carrier to take the vaccine
So they don't become carriers, simple!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Do you have elders in your community? What does a famous person need your attention for?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Cnach: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:
People who claim the vaccine is satanic are extremely ignorant and the lowest of the low. How can you call something meant to save lives satanic?? I just don't get it.

Prior to the discovery of vaccines and modern medicine, the average life expectancy hovers between 30-35. Parents who gave birth to 14 children would be lucky if 4 of them survived to their eighteenth birthday.

With modern medicine and vaccines however, people lived much longer and healthier. Parents no longer need to birth 20 children hoping at least half would survive. Polio, meningitis, yellow fever, measles, smallpox etc. have been conquered all thanks to vaccine.

Yes, every individual is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech. However, when the belief or opinions of certain individual threaten the peace and lives of others, then we begin to draw the line.

We are extremely lucky in this part of the world that the coronavirus didn't cause so much devastation. Other countries aren't so lucky.
Take the vaccine if u wish and don't insult other people's opinion bc they are people of which whom talks to them is one who can never talk to u till u start reasoning like them.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Donlanray: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Golan007:

It is not the number of years but the science behind it that matters.

We have more data, more compute power, greater technology, efficient sharing of knowledge and resources such that it takes far less time with even greater probability of success than in previous decades.
Grow with the times.
. Okay. Why didn't they produce malaria vaccine?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

How can a biochemist use cellular entry as an argument for speedy production of vaccines?

Even my biochemist friends will laugh at this biochemist.

It's not by shouting biochemist. What have you done to qualify you to educate us on a novel virus you haven't been involved with?

Your biochemist friend, birds of same special Centre grin
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Crooked ignorant so called pastor, But he will still go for medical treatments abroad and let and trust the same scientist/doctor who created the vaccines to treat him. What makes him think they would not inject him with the vaccine when he goes for abroad treatment? Mumu man! as Nigerians would say. Someone should tell him that because of his old age he is more at risks of catching covid. Someone should also tell him that he cannot travel into foreign countries (US, Europe and UK) without a covid vaccine certificate. Mumu man!! grin

He is just deceiving his foolish gullible worshippers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.