Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion (1691 Views)

We're All Going To Hell In Someone Else's Religion / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Facts About Hell In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Kobojunkiee: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Gaggii:
Muslims believe Christian will not make al janah, Christian's believe Muslims will not make paradise.
The funniest part is that the two religion is against logic.
They just want you to believe without using your brain.
It is better to just ignores religion and just believe in existence of God.
You don't need religion to tell you what is good or bad. Common sense will tell you is bad to rape, to steal, to kill e.t.c.
What you don't want someone to do to you, don't do to others
Now you know to say this, but many of you grew up in communities were you probably believed it ok to throw tire around the neck of a thief or offender of any kind and set him ablaze without much of a second thought. Some were raised believing that those who are less privileged are no better than criminals. Where was this common sense you speak of today back then, even when religion was not everywhere to be found? undecided

Yes, religion comes with it's own unique problems but don't pretend that before religion became the headache is it today in Nigeria, that common sense reigned supreme. Those who turned to religion didn't have much of what you call common sense going on for them before then. undecided
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

By why is that not in the Old Testament which Christaints claim God has given His prophesies about Jesus.

I do not understand, what is not in, what people call old testament?
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Kobojunkiee: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Gaggii:

Give a direct answer of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human
His death was necessary for the mission that He came for, and so He was not merely a human unprepared for what was to come. He knew of it and expected it.

The only way to fulfill the Old Covenant requirement was to attain righteousness and then die afterwards , a righteous man. undecided

Well, Jesus Christ fulfilled the requirements of the Old Covenant Law - He died a righteous sinless man so that all those of the blood of Jacob, who were still sinners
and would would leave the Old way for the New path He had for came to bring would be imparted with His Righteousness and His Death, bringing to an end the hold of the Old Law on them, at the same time maintaining there place in the promise of the Old Covenant while they seek the New Covenant promises instead. undecided

Jesus Christ's death was what I call inevitable and necessary for 2 good reasons. First, most every other prophet before Him was murdered. John the Baptist, the last of them and all He did was preach repentance to a sinful woman to get his head lobbed off. So Jesus Christ came ready to die at the hands of the same thugs. I mean He came in the name of God preaching a departure from the Old way - some would say He was begging to be killed. undecided

Second, in order for His mission to the lost sheep of Israel to be made complete, He had to die. The fulfillment of the Old Covenant made that necessary so that through His death, the lost of Sheep of Israel can gain victory over the Old Covenant as they are ushered into a New one with God. So, for the sake of the Lost Sheep, Jesus Christ needed to die. undecided

Third, for His New Covenant to apply to those of other nations -the gentiles, born dead to the Law by God's design. He had to rise from the dead. This was so that through His resurrection, He imparts the Life that He is to those previously condemned to death since Adam by God's judgment against those who do not know oe believe in Him. In So, For the sake of the Nations, Jesus Christ had to die. So He came knowing and prepared to die. undecided

Jesus Christ had to die so that He could live instead through His followers. They become His body and force by which His work to to continue from generation to generation, all of them of course, driven by Him through submission and obedience to the Law of God. undecided

His blood - the blood of the Covenant - was shed for the forgiveness of the sins of those who belong in His New Covenant. Pretty much since it was to be shed anyways, why not. After all He was a sinless man ...God's own avatar, the Law, and the King Himself in the Kingdom of God so His blood was perfect for the job. undecided

So, in a sense, He died for the sinners, those of the blood of Jacob - He came to call the sinners and not the righteous among them. Though they come to Him, the New Covenant, as Old Law sinners, through impartation of His own Righteousness and His own Death upon them, they are made righteous where the old Law is concerned and dead to it, but give His Life in the New Covenant. undecided

So it has nothing to do with blood sacrifices or human ones as you imagine on altars and what not. His sacrifice is of a different kind entirely. undecided
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

John 3:16; John 12:24 Matthew 21:33-46

Where are these passages you quoted in the Old Testament? Should they not have been prophesied in the Old Tstament?

In your response to:

Gaggii:

Can you give a Bible verse to back up this claim of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Where are these passages you quoted in the Old Testament? Should they not have been prophesied in the Old Tstament?

Moving Backwards in what you guys call Old testament, Malachi 3: 1-3;, Malachi 4:5-6, Zechariah 9:9, Micah 5:1/2 etc
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Moving Backwards in what you guys call Old testament, Malachi 3: 1-3;, Malachi 4:5-6, Zechariah 9:9, Micah 5:1/2 etc

Dtruthspeaker:

John 3:16; John 12:24 Matthew 21:33-46

How does these verses you listed answer the question below:

Gaggii:
Can you give a Bible verse to back up this claim of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human.

Malachi 3: 1-3 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty. But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness"

Malachi 4:5-5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Micah 5:1/2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

How does these verses you listed answer the question below:

Malachi 3: 1-3 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty. But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness"

Malachi 4:5-5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Micah 5:1/2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

The Verses Point to Who Shall be Sent, Where He Shall Come From and What He Shall Do When He Arrives, All of Which Christ Fulfilled!

Surely, it is not out of place for Christ to Come with Further Instructions from The Most High which we are not privy to and neither does The Most High have an Obligation to pre-inform us.

It is Sufficient that The Most High (as Usual) has sent His Message through His Messengers and The Messenger(s) have delivered their Respective Instruction and Messages, for us to either receive it or discard it.

Thus, as from Moses to Christ, we were not foretold what might befall any of the Messengers, so there is no anomaly here at all!

1 Like

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by xproducer: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Gaggii:

Give a direct answer of why God allowed Jesus to be killed by human

Again, the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST says in part in John 10:17-18: "...No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
xproducer:

Again, the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST says in part in John 10:17-18: "...No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”!

Sweet! I did not remember this one! The Bible has so many Answers to give!

1 Like

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Verses Point to Who Shall be Sent, Where He Shall Come From and What He Shall Do When He Arrives, All of Which Christ Fulfilled!

Surely, it is not out of place for Christ to Come with Further Instructions from The Most High which we are not privy to and neither does The Most High have an Obligation to pre-inform us.

It is Sufficient that The Most High (as Usual) has sent His Message through His Messengers and The Messenger(s) have delivered their Respective Instruction and Messages, for us to either receive it or discard it.

Thus, as from Moses to Christ, we were not foretold what might befall any of the Messengers, so there is no anomaly here at all!

But Jesus did not rule Israel instead Jesus said the kingdom of this world is not for Him. Micah is referring to a Warrior like David and this is the reason the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
But Jesus did not rule Israel instead Jesus said the kingdom of this world is not for Him. Micah is referring to a Warrior like David and this is the reason the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.

cheesy He did! Remember "king of the Jews" was his Accusation?

Had a great multitude of subjects too. Mathew 21:8
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy He did! Remember "king of the Jews" was his Accusation?
Had a great multitude of subjects too. Mathew 21:8

These were the rulers of Israel during the time Jesus was in Israel: King Herod the Great, who reigned when Jesus was born, installed and removed high priests at will. By the time of Jesus’ adulthood, the office went exclusively to candidates whom the ruling powers considered to be reliable. Source: https://catholicexchange.com/the-rulers-of-jesus-time

So how does this verse relate to Jesus as the ruler of Israel: Micah 5:1-2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

These were the rulers of Israel during the time Jesus was in Israel: King Herod the Great, who reigned when Jesus was born, installed and removed high priests at will. By the time of Jesus’ adulthood, the office went exclusively to candidates whom the ruling powers considered to be reliable. Source: https://catholicexchange.com/the-rulers-of-jesus-time

So how does this verse relate to Jesus as the ruler of Israel: Micah 5:1-2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

What does it take to be a Ruler?.

Answer, Followers/Subjects!

A person who has no follower, is No Ruler!

Mathew 21:8, clearly showed He had a "Multitude". Mathew 21:46
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by 2dominate: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gaggii:
Muslims believe Christian will not make al janah, Christian's believe Muslims will not make paradise.

The funniest part is that the two religion is against logic.

They just want you to believe without using your brain.

It is better to just ignores religion and just believe in existence of God.

You don't need religion to tell you what is good or bad. Common sense will tell you is bad to rape, to steal, to kill e.t.c.
What you don't want someone to do to you, don't do to others
Not true, Islam is very logical
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
2dominate:

Not true, Islam is very logical

Why do Muslims stand side by side during salat
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by 2dominate: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gaggii:

Why do Muslims stand side by side during salat
Firstly: because we are commanded to do so.
Secondly: it promotes unity and ones, there is no difference between a president and his subject or a black and white before Allah every one is equal
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
2dominate:

Firstly: because we are commanded to do so.
Secondly: it promotes unity and ones, there is no difference between a president and his subject or a black and white before Allah every one is equal

Since Allah already knows who will make heaven and hell, what is the essence of sending the prophet
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by 2dominate: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gaggii:

Since Allah already knows who will make heaven and hell, what is the essence of sending the prophet
So as for those who disbelieve not to have an excuse of not receiving guidance
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
2dominate:

So as for those who disbelieve not to have an excuse of not receiving guidance

Whether they receive guidance or not, they are destined to disbelief. In suratul Bakorah. Allah talked about those that he has blocked their ear, they will never listen to it, those that he has blocked their eyes, those that he hardened their heart, sumyun,humyun and bukmun. he is the one that has prevented them from accepting the gospel. Yet they will be punished for not accepting it.

So which receiving of guidance are you talking about. When it is Allah that determine who accepts or not. And not you who listens that have the freewill to accept. Only those he has destined to accept Islam would accept.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by 2dominate: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gaggii:

Whether they receive guidance or not, they are destined to disbelief. In suratul Bakorah. Allah talked about those that he has blocked their ear, they will never listen to it, those that he has blocked their eyes, those that he hardened their heart, sumyun,humyun and bukmun. he is the one that has prevented them from accepting the gospel. Yet they will be punished for not accepting it.

So which receiving of guidance are you talking about. When it is Allah that determine who accepts or not. And not you who listens that have the freewill to accept. Only those he has destined to accept Islam would accept.
Sorry I can't write the Arabic text because of time constraints cos I would like to be brief.
The verse actually states that either you warn them or not they will not believe, it talks about the situation of such disbelievers that are indifferent to the truth so it does not matter if you warn them or not,such disbelievers will not believe.
Also about those that are qualified as sumun, bukmun and umyun, this is because as they turned a deaf ear to the Prophet's admonition and did not express their doubts to have them dispelled and had become insensitive to the progress that Islam was making before their very eyes, they are spoken of as deaf, dumb and blind
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
2dominate:

Sorry I can't write the Arabic text because of time constraints cos I would like to be brief.
The verse actually states that either you warn them or not they will not believe, it talks about the situation of such disbelievers that are indifferent to the truth so it does not matter if you warn them or not,such disbelievers will not believe.
Also about those that are qualified as sumun, bukmun and umyun, this is because as they turned a deaf ear to the Prophet's admonition and did not express their doubts to have them dispelled and had become insensitive to the progress that Islam was making before their very eyes, they are spoken of as deaf, dumb and blind

The verse states that Allah has blocked their ear, they will not hear
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by 2dominate: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gaggii:

The verse states that Allah has blocked their ear, they will not hear

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Gaggii: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=2dominate post=101036059][/quote]

What is meant by the sealing of the ear and heart is ascribed to him.

Every law you follow is determined by his natural effect.

This means he his the one that determines the ear that listens and the heart that accepts
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What does it take to be a Ruler?.

A person who has no follower, is No Ruler!

Mathew 21:8, clearly showed He had a "Multitude". Mathew 21:46

Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself. John 6:15

Why are you just making up your own stories.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself. John 6:15

Why are you just making up your own stories.

Because I have answered all your questions and you could no longer proceed reasonably, you have resorted to Fraud and False Accusation.

For the issue is Not About Christ Rejecting Kingship But rather you Wrongly said that "Christ did not rule at all?

See your statement below
"But Jesus did not rule Israel..."

Even by saying "Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king", you have Completely Proven the Truth of all I said.

And now I have Shown you these things Contained and Recorded in the Bible, rather than receive the honour of acknowledging The Solid Truth of God, you rather chose to take up shame by perpetrating fraud and making false accusations, yet you would say that God should give you Eternal Life of Goodness when God has Clearly said He Hated Liars and False Accusers!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2021
@Dtruthspeaker
Who are the rulers in Nigeria? Some people have followers that does not make them a ruler over their followers. So why have you claimed that Jesus was a ruler because He had followers?

Dtruthspeaker:

Because I have answered all your questions and you could no longer proceed reasonably, you have resorted to Fraud and False Accusation.

For the issue is Not About Christ Rejecting Kingship But rather you Wrongly said that "Christ did not rule at all?

See your statement below
"But Jesus did not rule Israel..."

Even by saying "Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king", you have Completely Proven the Truth of all I said.

And now I have Shown you these things Contained and Recorded in the Bible, rather than receive the honour of acknowledging The Solid Truth of God, you rather chose to take up shame by perpetrating fraud and making false accusations, yet you would say that God should give you Eternal Life of Goodness when God has Clearly said He Hated Liars and False Accusers!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
@Dtruthspeaker
Who are the rulers in Nigeria? Some people have followers that does not make them a ruler over their followers. So why have you claimed that Jesus was a ruler because He had followers?

First, you contended among other contentions that Christ was not A Ruler, I countered and Proved it.

Now you have Changed Position to now Alter the Established Truth. "A Ruler is Only A Ruler because He has Followers"

And you did not object to this Established.Truth when I laid it!

"What does it take to be a Ruler?.

A person who has no follower, is No Ruler!"

Now you now wish to change a Truth to A Lie, yet you think you have done No Wrong and Worthy of Condemnation!

I leave you with these Truths as played out here in Nigeria, is it not said and reported that Bola Tinubu is the True Governor (Ruler) of Lagos State?

Yet, is he Truly the Governor (Ruler) of Lagos State?

Or who is reported to rule Nigeria, is it Buhari or is it the unknown and unverified persons who make what is known as "the Cabal"?

In Law, we describe this scenario and circumstance as De Facto Rule and De Jure Rule!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Someone asked you this simple question below and instead of you to just say you don't know, you then decided to quote these Old Testament verses that are irrelevant to the question, are you not the one making up a lie here for a question you cannot answer.

Gaggii:

Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker:

First, you contended among other contentions that Christ was not A Ruler, I countered and Proved it.

Now you have Changed Position to now Alter the Established Truth. "A Ruler is Only A Ruler because He has Followers"

And you did not object to this Established.Truth when I laid it!

"What does it take to be a Ruler?.

A person who has no follower, is No Ruler!"

Now you now wish to change a Truth to A Lie, yet you think you have done No Wrong and Worthy of Condemnation!

I leave you with these Truths as played out here in Nigeria, is it not said and reported that Bola Tinubu is the True Governor (Ruler) of Lagos State?

Yet, is he Truly the Governor (Ruler) of Lagos State?

Or who is reported to rule Nigeria, is it Buhari or is it the unknown and unverified persons who make what is known as "the Cabal"?

In Law, we describe this scenario and circumstance as De Facto Rule and De Jure Rule!

Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Someone asked you this question below and instead of you to just say you don't know, you then decided to quote verses that are irrelevant to the question, are you not the one making up a lie here for a question you cannot answer.

And I answered him as you have clearly showed and he has since kept quiet,

You took it up and ran with it till you ran out aground, now you are Running a Relay Race trying to pass the baton to the original questionaire and seeking to call me a Liar!

Cursed be your Soul!
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And I answered him as you have clearly showed and he has since kept quiet,

You took it up and ran with it till you ran out aground, now you are Running a Relay Race trying to pass the baton to the original questionaire and seeking to call me a Liar!

Cursed be your Soul Dtruthspeaker!

You are a Cursed liar. People have followers that does not make them a ruler. You are only trying to make up answers to what you don't have answers for.

And also remember this is a public forum and not a private chat between you and the person that asked the question. So when you give an answer which is not true you cannot expect no one to expose you. May be you think you are a ruler on nairaland and no one can challenge you when you make up your own lies just to pretend you have answers to everything in the Bible.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by xproducer: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sweet! I did not remember this one! The Bible has so many Answers to give!

-----

Yes indeed brother, we praise GOD for mercifully giving His word to save, guide, and renew our spirits.
Re: It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion by Templee333(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2023
benodic:
The doctrine of hell was introduced as a way to scare people into submission in their religion.
That concept may be okay for those at a certain level of consciousness.
But for those souls who have started awakening such concepts are no longer needed. At such level of awareness you serve God and life because you love God and not because you are afraid of going to hell.
And you follow the Spiritual laws that govern life which include the law of Karma i.e The law of cause and effect, The law of Love, The law of silence etc.
This brings you in harmony with life and opens you up to become a channel for God's love
Please i will love to know what is the law of silence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If TB Joshua Knew He Was Gonna Die, Why Didn't He Name A Successor? (Video) / What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / Judas Iscariot-a Traitor Or An Angel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.