Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable (1149 Views)

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2021
The Signs are Everywhere!
Commotions here and there!
Disasters Everywhere ! Killings Here and there!
The World is Changing!
The antichrist is Raging and Ready to take over the World!
The Trumpet will Soon Sound!
Are you READY to Follow JESUS Home?
PREPARE to Follow JESUS Home!
It is Gonna Happen Suddenly, Unexpectedly, in a Twinkling of an Eye. Millions and Billions all over the world will Vanish into the thin air.

Once the Saints are taken away,
The antichrist will take over the World!
It is going to be Horrible in the Tribulation!
It's gonna be untold , unparalleled Suffering for All left behind.
They will Pray but their Prayers will be too Late.

The Antichrist will pounce on all that Miss the Rapture.
He will Rule with Great Toture, both small and Great!
It will be a time of Trouble, Hunger, Pains etc.
You will not be able to buy or sell unless you Have the Mark of the Beast. The Shadow of what is Coming is right Befor us now!
Is this what you want for yourself, family and Friends?

Make Hay while you have the Opportunity!
Surrender to JESUS Now and Live For Him.
Stay away from Any form of inquity , Sin and useless Arguments !

Prepare to Follow JESUS Home!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by XXXXTENTACION: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Ehen they even have timetable. who composed the timetable abeg
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by MajesticKris: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Balhbalh balh... Commotion and killings have been happening even before you where born...

Go live your life and stop waiting for what you, know nothing about....

No be only timetable
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
“Rapture” and the first resurrection written in the book of Revelation are one and the same event which will happen after the great tribulation.

Don’t pick a view verses out of Thessalonians and quote out of context.

Read that entire chapter in Thessalonians. Paul was writing on the resurrection that’ll occur prior to the 1,000 years reign of Christ.

Read the scriptures in context sir Righteousness.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
OkCornel:
“Rapture” and the first resurrection written in the book of Revelation are one and the same event which will happen after the great tribulation.

Don’t pick a view verses out of Thessalonians and quote out of context.

Read that entire chapter in Thessalonians. Paul was writing on the resurrection that’ll occur prior to the 1,000 years reign of Christ.

Read the scriptures in context sir Righteousness.
[/s]
Hose 4:6
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

This is my problem with religious zealots. They quote totally unrelated scriptures when they cannot find scriptural evidence to back up their conspiracy theories.

Three passages of the scriptures will put an end to this pretribulation doctrines you’re fond of propagating on this forum.

And if you do not desist afterwards, it’ll be very clear you’re doing your own will and not the TRUTH.

Well sir Righteousness, let’s look at these three passages then you can tell us where this “rapture” will happen before the great tribulation.

1 Thessalonians 4 v 13-18
Matthew 24 v 22-31
Revelation 20 v 4-6
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
OkCornel:

This is my problem with religious zealots. They quote totally unrelated scriptures when they cannot find scriptural evidence to back up their conspiracy theories.

Three passages of the scriptures will put an end to this pretribulation doctrines you’re fond of propagating on this forum.

And if you do not desist afterwards, it’ll be very clear you’re doing your own will and not the TRUTH

You are your Problem!
Your Problem is you!
I know you and your likes who lack understanding of GOD'S Word!
It is a Waste of Time arguing !
Just Continue! You will get what you Desire!
Then will you see Clearly
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are your Problem!
Your Problem is you!
Continue! You will get what you Desire

Kindly use the scriptures to prove your pretribulation rapture doctrine. That’s all I’m asking sir Righteousness.

You quoted Hosea 4 v 6 to imply I’m in lack of knowledge. So since you’re full of knowledge, use the scriptures to prove your point! Lest you spread false doctrines to the joy of Satan whilst you think you’re doing God’s work.

Back to my passages...
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Kindly use the scriptures to prove your pretribulation rapture doctrine. That’s all I’m asking sir Righteousness.

You quoted Hosea 4 v 6 to imply I’m in lack of knowledge. So since you’re full of knowledge, use the scriptures to prove your point! Lest you spread false doctrines to the joy of Satan whilst you think you’re doing God’s work.

Back to my passages...
I will be Foolish to go over this again with you.
The Records are there! Go back to them if you are interested.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
1 Thessalonians 4 v 13-18

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.

14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Dear Righteousness, the above scriptures speaks concerning the resurrection of the righteous ones who died in Christ, and those who would be alive at the time of the end of the great tribulation that’ll be translated too if you read this alongside Matthew 24 and Revelation 20.. And if I recall correctly in Revelation 20, I can’t see anything more than two resurrections.

Let’s examine the other passages.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

I will be Foolish to go over this again with you.
The Records are there! Go back to them if you are interested.

Ah yes, when he’s got no scriptures to back his doctrine, he leaves hurriedly. Anyways... I’ll put the rest to address this pretribulation doctrine which has no scriptural backing.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Matthew 24 v 21-31

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Ah yes, when he’s got no scriptures to back his doctrine, he leaves hurriedly. Anyways... I’ll put the rest to address this pretribulation doctrine which has no scriptural backing.

He who often reproved and Hardens his neck will suddenly be Destroyed ! And that without Remedy!
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Revelation 20 v 4-5

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Dear knowledgeable sir Righteousness, please where in the scriptures does it show us that the “rapture” which actually is the first resurrection will happen before the great tribulation?

Did Jesus in Matthew 24 mention that one will be taken and the other would be left behind before the great tribulation?

Please explain further on this thread. Thank you sir.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

He who often reproved and Hardens his neck will suddenly be Destroyed ! And that without Remedy!

Another totally unrelated answer. Please use the scriptures to validate the pretribulation “rapture” doctrine nau?

Don’t give unrelated answers knowledgeable righteousness. Remember, you quoted Hosea 4 v 6 to imply I lack knowledge. So please, share this insight and knowledge of yours for others to learn.

It would be a shame if you keep preaching a doctrine you can’t validate with scriptures.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by obonujoker(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

Pre tribulation doctrine though grin...

However Rapture will occur, but no second chance after the Rapture... Anyone that misses the Rapture of the saints, is already a child of the devil...

No 2nd Chance after the Rapture, so let's try to make the rapture by the grace of God and salvation of our soul through the Lord Jesus.

Luke 17:26-30

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

From the chapters and verses above, it can be seen that after God removed his people, destruction followed, that's how it would be after the rapture, what's is left is destruction of the Antichrist and the deceived.

If Jesus Christ himself can say this in Matthew 24:29-31...
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other"

Then I wonder why you'd still believe in pre-tribulation rapture, but lol, many people already know more than the Lord himself.

All in all, let's get ready to be in the Lord's army come rain, come sunshine, come tribulation or persecution..

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Another totally unrelated answer. Please use the scriptures to validate the pretribulation “rapture” doctrine nau?

Don’t give unrelated answers knowledgeable righteousness. Remember, you quoted Hosea 4 v 6 to imply I lack knowledge. So please, share this insight and knowledge of yours for others to learn.

It would be a shame if you keep preaching a doctrine you can’t validate with scriptures.

It's funny he can't substantiate his words with scripture, he would go emotional on you as usual grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Energy48(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Signs are Everywhere!
Commotions here and there!

Prepare to Follow JESUS Home!

You are wrong about Rapture being the NEXT major prophecy to be fulfilled, Sir. The next major Prophecy is being fulfilled now, and it is ongoing. It is the prophecy that speaks of the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile. This major event is immediately followed by Armageddon and the ushering in of God's Kingdom on Earth. The information is recorded in the book of Ezekiel 37 through 39. Read it for yourself.

The Israelites are in sub-Sahara Africa and many are awakening to their true identity, which is HEBREW.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Righteousness2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Energy48:

You are wrong about Rapture being the NEXT major prophecy to be fulfilled, Sir. The next major Prophecy is being fulfilled now, and it is ongoing. It is the prophecy that speaks of the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile. This major event is immediately followed by Armageddon and the ushering in of God's Kingdom on Earth. The information is recorded in the book of Ezekiel 37 through 39. Read it for yourself.

The Israelites are in sub-Sahara Africa and many are awakening to their true identity, which is HEBREW.
I Pity u!
Bro! You are totally lost !
Awake and quit all these mumbojumbo talks that have nothing to do with you
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Energy48(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Pity u!
Bro! You are totally lost !
Awake and quit all these mumbojumbo talks that have nothing to do with you
LOL! grin grin I pointed out information in the Bible you are unaware of and your response is you pity me?
Did you even comprehend what I wrote? What exactly do you pity me for? Surely, it cannot be for the fact that I know my Bible. Geesh!
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by peggywebbs(f): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't think it is out of place for us Christians to keep reminding ourselves of the rapture. Many people say they've been saying Jesus is coming but yet we haven't seen him. Our great grand parents said same thing and they are gone and yet they didn't see rapture.

The point is rapture is not only for the living. The bible says the dead will be the first to rise. This means both the living and the dead will experience the rapture.

Now, as Christians it is for us to be ready, live a life that will help us not miss the call whether we are alive or not when it happens. Don't join people to say, Christians are stupid waiting for Jesus that will never come.

It will happen, no one knows the day, hour or minute but the signs are there.The end time started with the disciples but now we are experiencing the last days and that is why the signs are more intense than it was before. The wars, famine, the cold hearts of men, the one religion agitation, the one world government, the control of humanity and our choice, the increase in knowledge, etc.

All of these have being predicted and we are seeing them happen which means other events will come including the rapture..

The question we should ask ourselves, is if Jesus comes today, will we be ready?
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by donnie(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Judgement and deestrction is next, not your so-called Rapture. The world will first be brought to it's knees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Maestro21: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
obonujoker:
grin

Pre tribulation doctrine though grin...

However Rapture will occur, but no second chance after the Rapture... Anyone that misses the Rapture of the saints, is already a child of the devil...

No 2nd Chance after the Rapture, so let's try to make the rapture by the grace of God and salvation of our soul through the Lord Jesus.

Luke 17:26-30

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

From the chapters and verses above, it can be seen that after God removed his people, destruction followed, that's how it would be after the rapture, what's is left is destruction of the Antichrist and the deceived.

If Jesus Christ himself can say this in Matthew 24:29-31...
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken;

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other"

Then I wonder why you'd still believe in pre-tribulation rapture, but lol, many people already know more than the Lord himself.

All in all, let's get ready to be in the Lord's army come rain, come sunshine, come tribulation or persecution..

Amen

My problem with people like you is you have not even understood the verses you bandy around.

Please explain the verse you highlighted in the light of Rev 6:12-16 and Rev 7:1-4.
Why does your verse say all men will see Jesus?
why does your verse says ANGELS (plural) will be sent with a great sound of a trumpet?
why does it say they will gather his elect? Who are these elect and why are they being gathered to him?
Notice the verse says from one end of HEAVEN to the other. What does that mean?
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by obonujoker(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Maestro21:

My problem with people like you is you have not even understood the verses you bandy around.

Please explain the verse you highlighted in the light of Rev 6:12-16 and Rev 7:1-4.
Why does your verse say all men will see Jesus?
why does your verse says ANGELS (plural) will be sent with a great sound of a trumpet?
why does it say they will gather his elect? Who are these elect and why are they being gathered to him?
Notice the verse says from one end of HEAVEN to the other. What does that mean?

Alright... Explain in your words bro...
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Maestro21: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Alright... Explain in your words bro...

If you have not studied this deeply why do you think you are right about what you believe and others are wrong? I would have explained it to you but I have to first prove to you beyond any doubts that you have not studied the verses or the whole subject matter very well.

I will also give a few clues that can help with your study.

The rapture is NOT the resurrection.

The rapture is NOT the second coming.

Tribulation and GREAT tribulation are not the same.
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by obonujoker(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Maestro21:

If you have not studied this deeply why do you think you are right about what you believe and others are wrong? I would have explained it to you but I have to first prove to you beyond any doubts that you have not studied the verses or the whole subject matter very well.

I will also give a few clues that can help with your study.

The rapture is NOT the resurrection.

The rapture is NOT the second coming.

Tribulation and GREAT tribulation are not the same.

1. Rapture is resurrection bro... " What does this statement mean, "the dead in Christ will rise first??

2. Yes, but will happen at the same time as specified by Jesus Christ himself in Matthew 24:29-31; and also Matthew 26:63-64

3. "Great" is an adjective use to describe how tumultuous the persecution of Christians will be before the Advent of the Lord....

After the Rapture of the saints, there's no more excuse. There's no way in the Bible it is written that man will use his own blood to enter heaven... There's no secret rapture anywhere.

Tribulation means trouble or terrible persecution... The Antichrist will terribly persecute Christians. After the removal of God people, God will now pour out his bowls of wrath of the Antichrist and his people
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Clementoons: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
The rapture is the greatest event that would shook the world and shock humanity at the unexpected appointed time. The world is facing a last days trials that will lead many renouncing christ. But i prays you will not fall under that categories. Endeavour you stand for christ and try to be vigilant in this trying times. Boko haram are terrorising the nation, kidnapping here and there, cyber crimes and the likes. Do not allow all these to move you. JESUS IS ON HIS WAY TO TAKE YOU AND ME. Live for CHRIST , WATCH AND PRAY ALWAYS
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by hfaith: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hi,

We need to be very careful when preaching about the second coming of Christ. It seems the OP only believes in taking away the saints before tribulation. But it might not be since every one of us is on open ground field even as Covid came to us unexpected. It can be pre or mid or post tribulation.

The main advice Paul gave us is to live our lives in Christ as the day approach. It will be surprising the the LORD Christ does not know the day or hour. Please let us not be reliant on so many teachings of American pastors, we need to be careful. SHALOM. PLEASE be respectful and not aggressive when replying me or striking my comments
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please in which Bible book is the word "RAPTURE" written?
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Kobojunkiee: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Learn to examine verse within their original context. Hosea 4 vs 6 speaks of the people of God perishing for lack of knowledge of the commandments of God, as given in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

The way many of you pick apart the bible as if chicken picking for food no wonder you wnd up stuck in the delusions you create for yourselves of what is written therein. undecided
Re: The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable by Kobojunkiee: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are your Problem!
Your Problem is you!

It is a Waste of Time arguing !
Just Continue! You will get what you Desire!
Then will you see Clearly
Same applies to you given that you lifted Hosea 4 vs 6 out of context, earlier, screwing with God's message to further your own thought and agenda. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Satan Deceives People With The Bible / The Lord Gave Me A Vision / Download Maximizing Destiny By Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.