Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3196 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jesus told his Apostles the Rapture will happen before all of them died out. It has already happened. Thus those who are still in expectation are calling Jesus a liar.

The next major event in the fulfilment of prophecy is the establishment of the KINGDOM of God on Earth. This Kingdom on Earth is what Christ taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer when we say, "THY KINGDOM COME." How this KINGDOM is achieved is through the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile, followed by Armageddon, as explained in Ezekiel 37 through 39.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by obonujoker(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol... Another clown... This is what happens when people believe and propagate the pre-tribulation rapture grin

2 Likes

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Another clown... This is what happens when people believe and propagate the pre-tribulation rapture grin
Hmmn, what have we here? Seems like we have a riff-raff on the loose. Listen up, little man, crawl back into your dung before you get hurt. I meant the post for intelligent people to discuss and not for low IQ types like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by obonujoker(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Hmmn, what have we here? Seems like we have a riff-raff on the loose. Listen up, little man, crawl back into your dung before you get hurt. I meant the post for intelligent people to discuss and not for low IQ types like yourself.

You need to learn what God says in the Bible bro...
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 6:15am On Apr 19, 2021
obonujoker:

You need to learn what God says in the Bible bro...
I showed you what God says in the Bible and you insulted me for doing so. Cut the forked tongued, double talk.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by obonujoker(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:

I showed you what God says in the Bible and you insulted me for doing so. Cut the forked tongued, double talk.

Ok... I'm sorry.

For the Armageddon to happen, some things must happen and some players must be around.... Isn't this true?? Where and who are the players?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Kobojunkiee: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Jesus told his Apostles the Rapture will happen before all of them died out. It has already happened. Thus those who are still in expectation are calling Jesus a liar.
If I recall the verse correctly, Jesus Christ said something about there being some who would not taste death until after they had "seen" the son of man coming in His glory. undecided

Well, if you think carefully about it, some of His disciples, at least 2 we know of whom it is written of, did "see", in vision, Jesus Christ returning in His glory before their deaths - Peter and John. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:

The next major event in the fulfilment of prophecy is the establishment of the KINGDOM of God on Earth. This Kingdom on Earth is what Christ taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer when we say, "THY KINGDOM COME." How this KINGDOM is achieved is through the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile, followed by Armageddon, as explained in Ezekiel 37 through 39.

Has the great tribulation happened?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If I recall the verse correctly, Jesus Christ said something about there being some who would not taste death until after they had "seen" the son of man coming in His glory. undecided

Well, if you think carefully about it, some of His disciples, at least 2 we know of whom it is written of, saw vision of Jesus Christ returning in His glory before their deaths - Peter and John. undecided
Yes, you are correct. John was alive when Jesus returned and gave him the Revelation at Mt Patmos. Shortly after that, the Romans destroyed Judea (the world of the Jews) and completely wiped it off the face of the world. Exactly as Jesus had foretold. After that for 2000 years there was no country for the dispersed Jews anywhere in Palestine until 1948 when the new state of Israel was founded.
Also, remember the Rapture is invisible, but Jesus left us the signs of it happening. The destruction of Judea and the vision of John that Jesus gave him revealing future events and the end of the entire world shows Rapture had already happened.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Read Ezekiel 37 through to 39. It gives the TIMELINE to the great Tribulation mentioned in Daniel 12:1. Those things are happening now as we speak.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2021
obonujoker:

Ok... I'm sorry.

For the Armageddon to happen, some things must happen and some players must be around.... Isn't this true?? Where and who are the players?
Those things are happening now as we speak. The TIMELINE is clearly laid out in Ezekiel 37 through 39. Please read it.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Kobojunkiee: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Yes, you are correct. John was alive when Jesus returned and gave him the Revelation at Mt Patmos. Shortly after that, the Romans destroyed Judea (the world of the Jews) and completely wiped it off the face of the world. Exactly as Jesus had foretold. After that for 2000 years there was no country for the dispersed Jews anywhere in Palestine until 1948 when the new state of Israel was founded.
Also, remember the Rapture is invisible, but Jesus left us the signs of it happening. The destruction of Judea and the vision of John that Jesus gave him revealing future events and the end of the entire world shows Rapture had already happened.
I am afraid you are ignoring what I stated. The return in question happened in a vision format (not an actual return). Peter and John were given visions of the actual event which according to their visions is to take place in a far off future. undecided

Rapture is invisible? I don't recall Jesus Christ suggesting that a rapture to take place would be invisible. undecided
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
obonujoker:

You are still waiting for the the Space Ship called "Rapture"?

E go shock U!

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid you are ignoring what I stated. The return in question happened in a vision format (not an actual return). Peter and John were given visions of the actual event which according to their visions is to take place in a far off future. undecided

Yet Revelation 6 1-8 has occurred! If thou not have an eye to see, it is not our fault!

Kobojunkiee:

Rapture is invisible? I don't recall Jesus Christ suggesting that a rapture to take place would be invisible. undecided

"My words are spirit; the Flesh profiteth Nothing". He said!

As Spirit it is Unseen hence invisible as he said. But being spirit, it is also seen and experienced.

The Rapture has long since begun!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

All the Troubles happening are they not enough indications?

Did you not know that Tribulation means Trouble-lations (Much Troubles or Increased Troubles) as used in the Bible?

Is it not Always Written Much Troubles Follow the Wicked?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Flesh and blood do not live in Heaven. Therefore, those going to Heaven do so through their SPIRIT, leaving their Human bodies behind. Thus, the rapture is not something we humans see with our eyes. Isn't that obvious given the fact it is Spirit that goes to heaven?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not know that Tribulation means Trouble-lations (Much Troubles or Increased Troubles) as used in the Bible?

What is happening now is not what is mentioned in Daniel 12. Plus, the prophecies in Isaiah 11 have not yet happened. But it is happening now. Ezekiel 37 through 39 gives the TIMELINE of these events as they are happening now.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Kobojunkiee: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Flesh and blood do not live in Heaven. Therefore, those going to Heaven do so through their SPIRIT, leaving their Human bodies behind. Thus, the rapture is not something we humans see with our eyes. Isn't that obvious given the fact it is Spirit that goes to heaven?
Flesh and blood do not live in Heaven? When Jesus Christ rose ho to the Heavens, did He not do so as flesh and blood? undecided

By the way, there are no humans in Heaven, or in Hell either. According to Jesus Christ, if you paid attention to His teachings. you would realize that Heaven is not open for business until after Jesus Christ returns at the end. This is spoken of at length in Matthew 25, where we are given a clear picture of what will happen when Jesus Christ returns to judge the sheep's and the goats. undecided

Also, he told many parables to explain this...parable o the 10 brides, parable of wheat and tare, the laborers in the vineyard, the vineyard owner etc. All of them speak of Heaven and Hell only made open after the return on the Master, and no time before. In the meantime, all those who are dead, including the apostles remain in their graves, sleeping, waiting for the time of the final harvest. undecided
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by sonmvayina(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Every generation have them...

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Flesh and blood do not live in Heaven? When Jesus Christ rose ho to the Heavens, did He not do so as flesh and blood? undecided
undecided
No Jesus did not go to heaven with flesh and blood.
"Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." 1 Corinthians 15:50-52

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 1 Corinthians 15:44
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Kobojunkiee: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
No Jesus did not go to heaven with flesh and blood.
"Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." 1 Corinthians 15:50-52

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 1 Corinthians 15:44
First of all, Jesus Christ is the King in the Kingdom of God so inheritance talk no concern am. Jesus Christ ascended in to Heaven and was seen by many who saw Him go, flesh and blood. undecided

As for Paul's claim of a spiritual body and the lot, I can't speak on that since we are not taught of such by Jesus Christ, our one example who has in fact been in Heaven. undecided
Paul and the others are asleep in their graves, waiting for Jesus Christ to return and judge their works, so I can't really say much about the veracity of His claim. undecided
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope. Jesus made it clear in Matthew 24, there would be troubles, but the great tribulation is totally different from that.

Lemme pull out the scripture shortly.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2021
What the world is going through now is likened to the beginning of birth pains;

Matthew 24 v 6-8;
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

And this was how Jesus described the great tribulation, as a period of great distress which nothing preceding it compares.

Matthew 24 v 21-22;
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

And just to add, until two things happen...the great tribulation will never come to pass.

1. The Jews in Israel have to construct a temple and resume their sacrifices which the Antichrist will stop and eventually blaspheme God there (the abomination of desolation Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 v 15)

2. The GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM (Not any other kind of gospel, but this particular one) has to be preached throughout the earth to prepare the hearts of men for what is to come - Matthew 24 v 14.

If these two things don’t happen, just ignore religious zealots that keep on setting false time tables expecting Jesus to return within a certain time frame.

Especially that first point, until the Jews set up their temple...I’m not bothered with all these end time rumours...
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Read Ezekiel 37 through to 39. It gives the TIMELINE to the great Tribulation mentioned in Daniel 12:1. Those things are happening now as we speak.

Is there a temple in Jerusalem right now in which the abomination of desolation will happen?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Is there a temple in Jerusalem right now in which the abomination of desolation will happen?
Did you read the verses in Ezekiel 37 through 39? If you did, you will have noticed the real Hebrews are currently in EXILE. It is their RESTORATION as a nation that triggers Armageddon. After Armageddon, they RETURN to the promised Land. Not before, but after. Thus those verses show the Jews currently living in the state of Israel are NOT the real Israelites. The awakening that RESTORES the real Israelites as a nation is happening NOW. The Bible verse below says most of the Hebrews in exile are in Africa. As we speak many Africans are awakening to their true identity, which is Hebrew. So the prophecy in Isaiah 11 is happening and is following the TIMELINE in Ezekiel 37 through 39.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering." Zephaniah 3:10
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Did you read the verses? If you did, you will have noticed the real Hebrews are currently in EXILE. It is their RESTORATION as a nation that triggers Armageddon. After Armageddon, they RETURN to the promised Land. Not before, but after. Thus those verses show the Jews currently living in the state of Israel are NOT the real Israelites. The awakening that RESTORES the real Israelites as a nation is happening NOW. The Bible verse below says most of the Hebrews in exile are in Africa. As we speak many Africans are awakening to their true identity, which is Hebrew. So the prophecy in Isaiah 11 is happening and is following the TIMELINE in Ezekiel 37 through 39.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering." Zephaniah 3:10

Please explain to us why those Jews in Israel are setting up a temple, and why we suddenly have red heifers popping out of nowhere for the altar sacrifices to come.

And this talk of real Hebrews in West Africa is a laughable one to me.

Wherever the Israelites were exiled to, they still maintained their customs to a large extent.

For example, please give us examples of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient West Africa empires like Benin, Kanem-Bornu, Ashanti, Manden (Mail), Igbos if indeed the Israelites were scattered across West Africa.

I’m waiting patiently, no plenty talk. Just evidence(s) I need.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:

You are right somehow. If the rapture is to happen the way Christians said it will, then it had happened. Many of them don't understand what it means. This is not the second coming of the one you all call Jesus. There had been similar coming in different era. This is the final coming, the 7th priesthood or what is written to you as the Last Trump that will bring about the end and judgement of the world since the begining.

The Messiah must return to his TEMPLE -Malachi 3:1-4
The ensign must be lifted to gather the children - Isaiah 11:11-12
This two must first happen. No ship is coming to suck you up into the skies. In similar incarnations, the Messiah must first be born of a woman, reach a certain age before his manifestation. He is here in the flesh waiting for manifestation. People will not understand untill they see him lifted as in the serpent in the wilderness then it will be dawn on many that they have been calling the wrong Messiah. Many who will be sorry for not believing and trusting in him will be saved from the destruction.

There is a wrong Messiah in our midst and also the true one. Many things they wrote to you especially in the new testament will not happen that way. Many were twisted out of context.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Energy48:
Did you read the verses in Ezekiel 37 through 39? If you did, you will have noticed the real Hebrews are currently in EXILE. It is their RESTORATION as a nation that triggers Armageddon. After Armageddon, they RETURN to the promised Land. Not before, but after. Thus those verses show the Jews currently living in the state of Israel are NOT the real Israelites. The awakening that RESTORES the real Israelites as a nation is happening NOW. The Bible verse below says most of the Hebrews in exile are in Africa. As we speak many Africans are awakening to their true identity, which is Hebrew. So the prophecy in Isaiah 11 is happening and is following the TIMELINE in Ezekiel 37 through 39.

Also read Zephaniah 3 v 10 alongside Isaiah 66 v 18-21. You will see the nationality of people God referred to as His people. They were not Israelites, even though God promised he will select some of them to be his Priests and Levites.

Pay special attention to Isaiah 66 v 21
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Isaiah 66 v 18-21

18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.

19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 clarifies Zephaniah 3 v 10, and God wasn’t just referring to the Hebrews as my people.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by bobestman(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Please explain to us why those Jews in Israel are setting up a temple, and why we suddenly have red heifers popping out of nowhere for the altar sacrifices to come.

And this talk of real Hebrews in West Africa is a laughable one to me.

Wherever the Israelites were exiled to, they still maintained their customs to a large extent.

For example, please give us examples of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient West Africa empires like Benin, Kanem-Bornu, Ashanti, Manden (Mail), Igbos if indeed the Israelites were scattered across West Africa.

I’m waiting patiently, no plenty talk. Just evidence(s) I need.

He is right. Even if they tell you, you won't understand. There is a lot of lies in Christianity and other religion. Soon many will understand and will flee. Even if they refuse, the events that will happen will make them understand. Many even understand now the reason they are converting to Islam. The temple which the Messiah will return to as seen in Malachi 3:1-3 will be built even in tribulation and it's not in the middle East. Few have seen the sketch. An awakening will swoop all over Africa to reset your brains cos you are the chosen people and all those religion they gave you is not who you are, so all will fall and you all will discover your true self. There are temples in West Africa but your enemies erased everything and when they wanted to rebuild it, they went very far so you won't know the truth. Many things were hidden from us that way. Zaphaniah 3:10 is West Africa but some think it's in Isreal or South Africa. Read Isaiah 18:1-end too. Check my profile. Many of you won't understand now.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
bobestman:

He is right. Even if they tell you, you won't understand. There is a lot of lies in Christianity and other religion. Soon many will understand and will flee. Even if they refuse, the events that will happen will make them understand. Many even understand now the reason they are converting to Islam. The temple which the Messiah will return to as seen in Malachi 3:1-3 will be built even in tribulation and it's not in the middle East. Few have seen the sketch. An awakening will swoop all over Africa to reset your brains cos you are the chosen people and all those religion they gave you is not who you are, so all will fall and you all will discover your true self. There are temples in West Africa but your enemies erased everything and when they wanted to rebuild it, they went very far so you won't know the truth. Many things were hidden from us that way. Zaphaniah 3:10 is West Africa but some think it's in Isreal or South Africa. Read Isaiah 18:1-end too. Check my profile. Many of you won't understand now.

Bros, I’m asking for evidence now means I don’t understand?

My logic is pretty simple and straightforward. The Israelites practiced their customs wherever they were exiled to or fled to.

Please show us evidence of Hebrew synagogues that were set up in ancient west Africa. That’s all I’m asking for.

At least in the scriptures, in the New Testament...where Israelites were settled outside of Israel e.g. in Antioch, Ephesus, Pergamos etc...there were synagogues.

Please leverage on your knowledge of history and show us where Hebrew synagogues were set up in ancient west Africa.

I believe I’m not asking for too much here
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:
Isaiah 66 v 18-21

18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.

19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 66 v 18-21 clarifies Zephaniah 3 v 10, and God wasn’t just referring to the Hebrews as my people.
What you saying has no bearing to the point I am making. The point of this discussion is to show the current prophecy that is being fulfilled. It is Isaiah 11 and the TIMELINE of it is laid out in Ezekiel 37 through to 39. What you are focusing on has no bearing and makes no difference to these prophecies so I don't see its relevance to the discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? / Dr Paul Enenche: JESUS CONFIRMS The Tithe (with New Testament Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.