Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash (3024 Views)

The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND / The Virus Called Xiaomi Marketers / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

You just dey call figure like say na you produce the phone. Use this one cool your belle. The highest version of the phone goes for 135k not that rubbish you wrote up there.

Una dey too like shame yourselves what exactly is the difference between 350 dollars and 135k dey use sense sometimes now ABEG JUST PLEASE Haba now its not like as if I attack your mother or something......signing out

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

You just dey call figure like say na you produce the phone. Use this one cool your belle. The highest version of the phone goes for 135k not that rubbish you wrote up there.

.and this are starting prices btw.....signing out
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by RuneKingThor: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=HONESTFACT101 post=100944976][/quote]
Na google you dey use do Nigeria exchange rate. Na me dey stress myself dey quote you. Bye bye.
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Na google you dey use do Nigeria exchange rate. Na me dey stress myself dey quote you. Bye bye.

Keep going so you won't disgrace yourself further......signing out
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by hoilakes(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Lol,... you should know the complete definition is applicable to other phones too... FLAGSHIP is for a particular company/ or a brand

so when discussing phones generally its ideal to add flagship phones from all the phone brands cool cool cool
abatically:
Tecno camon 16 premier is a tecno flagship phone. That doesn't mean it can be categorized as a flagship phone when discussing phones generally. But for tecno it's their flagship. Simple.
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by hoilakes(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
So if CAMON 16 Premiere is from tecno then its the flagship device from that brand in a general sense too grin
hoilakes:
Lol,... you should know the complete definition is applicable to other phones too... FLAGSHIP is for a particular company/ or a brand

so when discussing phones generally its ideal to add flagship phones from all the phone brands cool cool cool
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by abatically(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
hoilakes:

I think ur getting this whole flagship thing wrong. Toyota avalon is toyota flagship sedan for the western world. Can this flagship car stand against other family sedans from Mercedes, bmw or audi? The E class will eat the avalon for breakfast. But does that stop it from being toyota flagship?
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Samyd18: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

your comments shows Nigerians lack of desire to learn I carefully penned down the meaning of flagship for you but you still here talking nonsense.
The iPhone 12 pro max was the iPhone flagship of last year.
And the iPhone companies most expensive phone for this year will be there flagship for this year
in essence if a company releases phones of 15k through out the year and releases a phone of 35k then that 35k phone becomes there flagship......signing out

Literally they don't produced flagship..... that's what it's means
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Samyd18:

Literally they don't produced flagship..... that's what it's means

so far as it is in there company flagship na flagship even if na 512mb ram......signing out
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
abatically:

I think ur getting this whole flagship thing wrong. Toyota avalon is toyota flagship sedan for the western world. Can this flagship car stand against other family sedans from Mercedes, bmw or audi? The E class will eat the avalon for breakfast. But does that stop it from being toyota flagship?

it does not......signing out
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by mastig: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Xiaomi - Transsion imbroglio is getting messier, if what your budget can carry is Transsion, please jejely buy it and mind your business, if you can afford Xiaomi devices, enjoy the features and Waka pass jejely. The basis for comparison is actually irritating by the day.
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by hoilakes(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
then i don't think FLAGSHIP is the right word to use generally... if we want to stay by the primary meaning grin grin grin
abatically:

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Ammaizingemmy: 3:12am On Apr 21, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Oh! I knew not.

Better know it now. And know it for life...
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Ammaizingemmy: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
there is something wrong with transsion honestly

Sorry bro.. what do you think is wrong with Transsion... Share your thoughts...
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Ammaizingemmy: 3:38am On Apr 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

very terrible experience
starting with
infinix note 2
infinix hot 6 2GB variant
tecno spark k7 the worst even tecno contact me I had to rate them zero even the calcare centre at abuja couldn't solve the problem
tecno spark 2
infinix smart 3plus
tecno wx3
tecno pop 2
i don suffer for hand of transsion companies

Am not sure you have used all these phones you made mentioned, because, if you have. Use the fist one it gives you problemus the second one on that same brand, you should have switched to another brand.

But you kept using untill the 7th one and you are now giving excuse. Baba you be Transsion fan...
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Epass2f: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Donvic4u:

Tecno marketer..
Pls look for someone else to argue with.
I'm busy

Na who be these one again like these...
Them put your mouth for the matter ni...?
Better go pick beans... Shooo..!!?
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Donvic4u(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

Na who be these one again like these...
Them put your mouth for the matter ni...?
Better go pick beans... Shooo..!!?

Do I know you? Did I talk to you?

Why are you quoting me?

Between you and I who needs to mind his business and pick beans...
Pls take the next bus to the left of yaba, I'm busy
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by bigdot1759(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2021
RuneKingThor:

The Redmi note 10 pro max is a far better device than the Zero 8 and yet they are round the same price point. Maybe you should use the Google you are suggesting to check their specs.
u don't know what you're saying..., .
Redmi note 10pro cost mpre than 140k compare to Zero 8 of 120k
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Am not sure you have used all these phones you made mentioned, because, if you have. Use the fist one it gives you problemus the second one on that same brand, you should have switched to another brand.

But you kept using untill the 7th one and you are now giving excuse. Baba you be Transsion fan...
if you like believe me if you like don't believe it doesn't make any difference what I know is that I will never near transsion devices again
I have used a lot phones more than you can imagine
those device I made mention is tecno and infinix I never realized they are under one company until later and I was thinking their device was good until I broke free from transsion shackles I was deceived but now I'm wiser
I haved received call from tecno/calcare personally asking me to rate them I rated them zero I never regretted it
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Sorry bro.. what do you think is wrong with Transsion... Share your thoughts...
I don't need to tell you find out yourself by switching to another device
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Epass2f: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Donvic4u:

Do I know you? Did I talk to you?

Why are you quoting me?

Between you and I who needs to mind his business and pick beans...
Pls take the next bus to the left of yaba, I'm busy

Google bro..... shocked

E pain Bros.... cool

You are (busy) you just said, picking beans for Mumcy. grin

Xiaomi marketers when una don smoke grinded beans and corn, start misbehaving..

It's not my hand writing ooo
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Donvic4u(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

Google bro..... shocked

E pain Bros.... cool

You are (busy) you just said, picking beans for Mumcy. grin

Xiaomi marketers when una don smoke grinded beans and corn, start misbehaving..

It's not my hand writing ooo

Not my fault you can't afford a good device tongue tongue

Get busy with something profitable ok, it will increase your credit score
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Epass2f: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

I don't need to tell you find out yourself by switching to another device

He only asked a question to hear and gain knowledge from your past experience, but it turned out to be like he's your enemy...

He only wanted to hear from you before switching to another device. What if he switched to another device and still find that fault...
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Epass2f: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Donvic4u:

Not my fault you can't afford a good device tongue tongue

Get busy with something profitable ok, it will increase your credit score

Like seriously...!!!
See who's talking, come make man pikin show you device wey him dey use..

Oya... Ooo Mr adviser tell me what's that thing that's profitable to keep me busy...

Better go slice onions for the beans.. wink
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

C'mon bro..... We are not fighting, I only asked a question to hear and gain knowledge from your past experience, but it turned out to be like I am your enemy...

I only want to hear from you before switching to another device. What I switched to another device and I still find that fault...
my past experiences are
1. camera degrade overtime
2 they lied to about infinix smart 3 plus which 3 cameras but only one that's working
3. when I bought infinix hot 6 i was promised 0s upgrade I never received one
4. infinix hot 6x I bought the screen always hangs right from the box
that's same hot 6x can't download from play store without switching on and off
their UI is filled with ads like maggi milo e.t.c even one dial pad I can see ads installing unwanted apps
5. other companies use two mic at least some 3 but infinix and tecno only use
6. tecno spark k7 I bought is the worst of all the phone hang out of the box I took it to calcare centre at Abuja they couldn't solve it
7. screen resolution is very poor like 720p on 6.85 inch screen e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Buzx: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2021
From my own view, flagship has a set standard that phones have to meet to be called flagship. This standard has changed over the years. That's why a flagship of 2017 can be mid-range in 2021. Now to the topic, have Transsion produced any phone that meets the general flagship standard of 2021? Your answer is as good as mine. Have they produced phones with flagship specs? No!

Now, use this simple scenario to understand what I'm trying to say. Walk into any mobile outlet and ask the reps to bring out all the flagship phones they have that you want to see what options you have and pick one. (I'm assuming the reps knows what flagship means) The phones that will be shown to you are from those brands that actually have flagship devices that meets flagship standard.

I understand the point the OP is trying to make, but sadly, I don't regard any phone that Transsion has made to be flagship because they don't meet the general set standard for flagship device. Although it might meet their own standard or idea of flagship, but I'm talking about the industry standard. So what Transsion calls their flagship is just mid-range, using the industry standard.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

He only asked a question to hear and gain knowledge from your past experience, but it turned out to be like he's your enemy...

He only wanted to hear from you before switching to another device. What if he switched to another device and still find that fault...
my past experiences are
2 they lied to about infinix smart 3 plus which 3 cameras but only one that's working
their UI is filled with ads like maggi milo e.t.c even one dial pad I can see ads installing unwanted apps
6. tecno spark k7 I bought is the worst of all the phone hang out of the box I took it to calcare centre at Abuja they couldn't solve it

1 Like

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Epass2f: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

my past experiences are

Thanks alot, but all these you mentioned are for the old model of infinix and Tecno then...

Have you try using their latest range of phones, likes of their Camon series and spark series by numbers even their phantom by numbers as well, bcuz I am using the Spark 3pro and I am not having all these issues, now I want to upgrade to these same Tecno camon 16 pro or premium because of the camera quality on it, but with the spark 7p spec I am changing my mind in buying it.
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by Donvic4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

Like seriously...!!!
See who's talking, come make man pikin show you device wey him dey use..

Oya... Ooo Mr adviser tell me what's that thing that's profitable to keep me busy...

Better go slice onions for the beans.. wink

Get busy...
Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by atheistandproud(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2021
Buzx:
From my own view, flagship has a set standard that phones have to meet to be called flagship. This standard has changed over the years. That's why a flagship of 2017 can be mid-range in 2021. Now to the topic, has Transsion produced any phone that meets the general flagship standard of 2021? Your answer is as good as mine. Have the produced phones with flagship specs? No!

Now, use this simple scenario to understand what I'm saying. Walk into any mobile outlet and ask the reps to bring out all the flagship phones they have that you want to see what options you and pick one. (I'm assuming the reps knows what flagship means) The phones that will be shown to you are from those brands that actually have flagship devices that meets flagship standard.

I understand the point the OP is trying to make, but sadly, I don't regard any phone that Transsion has made to be flagship because they don't meet the general set standard for flagship device. Although it might meet their own standard or idea of flagship, but I'm talking about the industry standard. So what Transsion calls their flagship is just mid-range using the industry standard.

He's going to ignore this comment because as usual, there's an agenda he's pushing.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The So Called Xiaomi Users That Labelled A Company Trash by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Epass2f:

Thanks alot, but all these you mentioned are for the old model of infinix and Tecno then...

Have you try using their latest range of phones, likes of their Camon series and spark series as well, bcuz I am using the Spark 3pro and I am not having all these issues, now I want to upgrade to these same Tecno camon 16 pro or premium because of the camera quality on it, but with the spark 7p spec I am changing my mind in buying it.
I haved used spark k7 spark 2 I'm done with them
tecno spark 7p is 5000mah with no fast charging it means it can take 3 hrs to charge it doesn't have usb c the display is capped at 720p
and its sold around 65k with that money I can a phone better than that with fast charge at least 18 watts with type c and full hd+ display
the only I can manage is cammon 16 premier but their UI and ads turns me off and lack of android upgrade most of issues I mentioned has not be solved
goodluck on buying the next one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Known Chinese Brand Topples Samsung In Africa / Samsung Galaxy S4 For 35,000 Only / Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.