Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine (459 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! / We Sell And Export Ponmo Ijebu And Raw Foodstuffs Abroad / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by neutralmind: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
How to export Nigerian food stuff with little or no capital and make good Profits

Do wish to start a new business?

Or you want to improve your financial Status

Will you like to invest in a business and earn income in foreign currency?

The truth is you are not alone.

We are here to hold you by the hand and teach you how to export local food items from Nigeria to other countries and make good money.

Foodstuff export business in Nigeria is where real money is today.

Why? Because there are of over 15 million Nigerians abroad in different countries such as USA, UK, China, Canada, Italy, Spain, UAE, Germany,Southca, etc.

There is huge demand for traditional Nigerian food.

While it is no news that Local foodstuff export is one of Nigeria’s most lucrative businesses that have remained untapped by many, you can however get consumed trying to learn every single piece to the puzzle.

We wish to groom new and experienced entrepreneurs, fresh graduates, unemployed youths and so on.

We can say without any doubt that you can maximize profits in local food-stuff export business if you go about it the right way.

This is why we have put together a training just for you to master the art of exporting local food-stuffs such as:

Beans
Flour
Melon seed (Egusi)
Cassava Flour
Dried Ugu leaves
Smoked fish
Coconut
Palm oil
Pepper
Ukazi leaf
Kola nut
Good
sesame seeds and many more you will get to know during the training.

This is an opportunity for those who have tried to venture into local food stuff exporting but failed, or those who wish tap into the golden opportunity of exporting local food stuff without stress.

In this training program, we will hold you by the hand and teach you:

✅ 3-Proven ways to get buyers rushing to buy your Exportable Products.

✅ The 3-lifelines of mini Exportation (Products | Buyers | Transportation) and how to use them to maximize profit.

✅ The exact strategies we use to make money in the export business.

✅ How to Upload your Products on Aliexpress to quickly get buyers.

✅ Hot Selling Exportable Products you can consider.

✅ Websites you can register on to get serious buyers regularly.

✅ 4-Secured ways of receiving payments from buyers even in dollars using PayPal, Paystack, and letter of credit.

✅ Proposal Templates that will help you to secure new buyers and export orders.

✅ Simple technique that will send buyers to you and give them a good impression that you are a serious seller and why they should buy from you.

✅ You'll get free contacts and addresses of over 35 verified buyers of different products.

✅ We will also teach you how to contact your friends & family living abroad and how you can start supplying them with Nigerian food from any location.

✅ You will also learn how to start this business with little or no capital and start earning profits.

We will teach you where to get the Foodstuffs here in Nigeria and how to sell abroad for profit

You too can join in the next edition to learn all the secrets of local foodstuff export.

Date
Friday April 30th to Sunday 2nd May 2021

Venue
This 3-days mind blowing training will take place via WhatsApp.

Training Fee
N7000. However the first 15 people to register will get a whopping 50% discount. Just pay N3500 and you will have access to this training

Book your space today to gain access to our premium solution to help you start exporting local food stuff almost immediately.

You will also get a free eBook.
Plus free 1-week mentoring program after the training to help you get to your feet.

To begin this journey, kindly send us a message on WhatsApp then we proceed.

3 Likes

Re: Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by neutralmind: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is a business you can start with little capital and grow gradually.

You can easily make an average of 50% profit on each transaction and repeat twice every month
Re: Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by Franzinni: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Would be nice if you can teach people interested for free for a start .. I think that can go along way to establishing credibility ... I am really interested becasue when i lived abroad I saw the nigerian shops had every you can find in the market here in nigeria and e shock me..

Well just my two cents ...
Re: Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by neutralmind: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Franzinni:
Would be nice if you can teach people interested for free for a start .. I think that can go along way to establishing credibility ... I am really interested becasue when i lived abroad I saw the nigerian shops had every you can find in the market here in nigeria and e shock me..

Well just my two cents ...

Valid points.

However people value what they pay for.

Knowledge is priceless
Re: Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by Franzinni: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
neutralmind:

Valid points.

However people value what they pay for.

Knowledge is priceless

very true bros
Re: Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine by opmoore(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you need SMOKED FISH for export purposes... In parks and Carton. Kindly Call or WhatsApp 08068053510.

We can supply any quantity u want.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Manufacturing This Simple Product In Nigeria. / Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja / EARN $$$ Using The Internet Like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok. Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.