Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! (1561 Views)

Discover How To Export Nigerian Foodstuffs Abroad. Untapped Goldmine / Recycling Business, An Untapped Gold Mine In Nigeria -- De-Olivette Enterprise / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Are you interested in Affiliate Marketing but have no idea how to get started with a 100% NIGERIAN platform that pays well?
Are you ready to invest in yourself and be a part of a hold-you-by-the-hand course that will teach you the ropes of Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria and guide you to your first, second and third etc sales? Affiliate Marketing is an easy way to make VERY good money online if you learn how to start the RIGHT WAY.

For anyone reading this and has no idea what Affiliate Marketing is here's a concise explanation.
Affiliate marketing is a simple online business model where you get paid a commission by recommending someone else’s product(s) to people who need them.
Affiliate marketing is a PROVEN business model, that has both an offline and an online version to it.
It is a business model that has been in existence since 1989.

With this Affiliate Marketing model, you can get paid commissions as low as 30% and as high as 100% of the product cost.
Here are it's advantages:
**You don't buy ANY products.
**You don't stock physical products.
**You don't need an office.
**You don't need to hire staff.
**You don't need to talk to anyone.
**You don't need to create or import a product.
**You don't need to deliver the product.
**You DON'T handle any customer issues.
Your only job is to find prospects (online). They buy a product they need using your UNIQUE Affiliate link and you get your payment alerts. SIMPLE!!

Point to note: Affiliate Marketing is NOT for excuse makers. You cannot make money and make excuses. You MUST choose ONE!

If you have a computer, stable internet, 35k and you REALLY NEED to start making GOOD money online, then drop your digits for a free WhatsApp presentation on how to get started. If not, PLEASE move on!

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Scope26(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by bluebella(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by yuceeh: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2020
Make excuses or make money. You can't do both. The choice is yours. Training is tomorrow.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by All4real2: 10:56am On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Scope26(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
oppre26:
Make excuses or make money. You can't do both. The choice is yours. Training is tomorrow.
You haven't added me nah to the whatsapp group 09014048613
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by itzeminent: 11:27am On May 29, 2020
08146673386 pls add me
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Kingsasian(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Rassy011(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
Scope26:
You haven't added me nah to the whatsapp group 09014048613
Check again. You have been added. Look for Easy Affiliate Marketing
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Money or excuses. What's your choice?
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by kayc0(f): 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Skibani: 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
Money is created as a result of exchanging value. You MUST sell something to make money online. Let me show you a proven system.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
Sell a product or service the "RIGHT WAY" and money will come your way.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2020
Earn a decent income in your pyjamas. Oh yes, in your pyjamas.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by dguvnur(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Mydockay: 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
08135833359 Add me up
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Pstarogood0100: 10:52pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
All added.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2020
It's d day. Limited slots left. Drop your digits and learn to secure your financial future from the comfort of your home.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by jamze: 10:27am On May 30, 2020
add me on 07069393475
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by jamze: 10:32am On May 30, 2020
Add me on d WhatsApp 07069393475
oppre26:
It's d day. Limited slots left. Drop your digits and learn to secure your financial future from the comfort of your home.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by Michaelmercy(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2020
09039020458 Please add up
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by martins1122(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by kingsonJR(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by jonextee(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2020
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by oppre26(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2020
One hour to the presentation.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: An Untapped Goldmine!! by onenessone: 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
oppre26:
Have you ever tried making money online via Affiliate sites like Clickbank, JVZoo, Warrior Plus etc?
Have you constantly hit a brick wall simply because you are Nigerian?
Some of the roadblocks include but are not limited to Sign-Up Restrictions, Paypal Restrictions, Lack of a Certified Address, Lack of a Verifable Phone Number.....the list just goes on and on.
Agree?
I know there are some who have had some success with these sites, but they will testify to the difficulties they had to go through before they found some semblance of success.
Affiliate Marketing is an easy way to make VERY good money online but the restrictions i mentioned above have been an impediment to Nigerians.

In the present day, Nigerian sites such as Konga, Vogue Pay, TravelStart, WhoGoHost, Jumia and a host of others all have affiliate programs and affiliates who earn money when items are ordered via their affiliate links. Success stories abound and the opportunities are growing daily.

During the recent lockdown while taking an online course and searching for LEGIT ways to make money online, i was privileged to meet some amazing Nigerian coaches who introduced me to a way of making legit money online working from the comfort of my home via Affiliate Marketing. These coaches have silently been cashing out with this online business and i am glad i met them. I was introduced to a site that does not have the hassles of Clickbank and the likes, has an AMAZING Affiliate program that pays as much as 80% on some products and you can get paid in NAIRA directly to your Nigerian bank account weekly.

For anyone reading this and has no idea what Affiliate Marketing is here's a concise explanation.

Affiliate marketing is a simple online business model where you get paid a commission by recommending someone else’s product to people who need them.
Affiliate marketing is a PROVEN business model, that has both an offline and an online version to it.
It is a business model that has been in existence since 1989.
Affiliate marketing business is so lucrative that it made Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, the world's richest man. The website has a very huge and thriving affiliate program which brings in billions in sales yearly.

Imagine YOU doing the SAME business as the richest man in the world?

Today, the richest man in Africa is Dangote. But how many people can start the same businesses as Dangote?

Not many, because it involves huge startup capital, but you can get trained and start affiliate marketing especially online, with very little cash.

With affiliate marketing, you can get paid commissions as low as 10% and as high as 100% without buying any products or storing physical products.
You simply recommend or talk about someone’s products, and when someone buys using your unique affiliate link, you get paid a nice commission, like a middleman. Simple.

Here are some major companies who are into Affiliate Marketing but you wouldn’t know are:

✔ Uber and Taxify (Bolt) own no cars but provide car services.

✔ Airbnb owns no houses but provide housing.

✔ Expedia owns no hotels or flights but provide booking services.

✔ Wakanow and Hotels.ng own no hotels but provide lodges.

What these companies do to make crazy and smart money is: Recommend and link people up to other people who provide the service and they get paid a nice commission. So, Bolt or Uber get paid small countless commissions, each time you use their service to book a taxi. Wakanow gets paid a commission each time you use their service to book a plane ticket.

Point to note: Affiliate Marketing is NOT for excuse makers. You cannot make money and make excuses. You MUST choose ONE!

Let me whet your appetites abit.
Let’s assume you chose a hot product to sell and the product sells for N25,000.

You earn 50% commission per sale, which is N12,500 paid to you per sale.

Then using two powerful methods which you will learn, you use either your phone or computer to sell it.

All purely online, without leaving your house.

You then make 8 sales per week.

This means you earned 8 X N12,500 commissions = N100,000 per week

N100,000 x 4 weeks = N400,000 per month easy as long as you are ready to put in the work!!!! Which isn't really much.

Like what you see so far and have a computer, stable internet and 35k?

Then drop your digits for a free presentation on how it all works on Saturday 30th May, 2020 at 4pm.

Chief Bola Ige once said and I quote 'Siddon look' Dats my position here, but I hate seeing people cry! 35K is no bean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do People Get Duped On Www.ebay.com / I Need Advise From Nigerian Exporters / “Travel Now Pay Later” Opportunities Provided By Wakanow and UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.