Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office (47559 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Kokaine(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
burstit:

he died. nobody knew hr will die on that day.
it doesn't matter what you believe or think. you will die too. we will all die one day. its not a curse. its a reality.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Guliver(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
What a nice man during my school days

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Guliver(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
michael132:
wat a great economic lectural dt yr... so gentle n cool.. wish u happy rebirth to the ethereal world.. d world of d beyond.. strive...
waoh,u really knew him.one of those lecturers that don't collect blocking

2 Likes

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by quickly: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
90 percent of response will be RIP.

Let us stop dashing out unsolicited Rip, it's as if we have been conditioned like Pavlov dogs to type Rip for every unsolved and unnecessary death in this country.

If we end everything with Rip, so many murders will go unsolved. Let us ask questions. that is why we have brains.

it is because we asked questions that is why the government has not turned to abacha style government, we asked questions that is why that 100level student that was raped in church. Her rapist was found quickly.

You mean no student visited his office through out that day, what about cultist involvement. was there no lecture for him?.

was his door locked, did he have a pre existing conditions, was he sick, these are questions that are necessary, if not somebody will be quick to give you Muslim burial just because you fainted.

Always looking for ppl to blame.

A lot of ppl with high blood pressure, diabetes, etc

A cardiac arrest usually has been building up for decades with no symptoms and then it manifests in two seconds.

In normal places they do autopsy and submit cause of death

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Zetty177x: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
electhnd:

look at something at the door that looks like he is wearing earrings

I was thinking it's earrings too

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Gealman: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is sad! May God rest your soul Dr Eshobor AKA Mayor. You made an impact in my life as my economics teacher in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Mikibj2003: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
A straight forward man. Gave me carryover back then in school. He is nice. Rip Mr Shola

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dotunking01:
His time don come...no need for investigation

This is the reason why Nigeria is full of unsolved murders.

"No need for investigation"

Do you know that even if there is no foul play, autopsies have yielded valuable info on causes of death and prevention of recurrence?

We are too shoddy and lazy in handling processes in Nigeria.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Drone95(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Monday to Friday should be for work, probably plus Saturday, but Sunday should set aside for rest!!! Rest!!! Work, work work!!! Either his glucose level get dangerously high or low suddenly or his blood pressure get high or low suddenly or probably he was killed!
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Freelance363: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
if it's in a country that works,an autopsy will tell what acrually happed___heart attack,blood pressure,etc.
Unfortunately,nothing works here.I hope they unravel whatever took his life.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by GorillaApp(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
the man go wicked small with this Kain face he carry.. ..
You right grin
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Dotunking01: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

This is the reason why Nigeria is full of unsolved murders.

"No need for investigation"

Do you know that even if there is no foul play, autopsies have yielded valuable info on causes of death and prevention of recurrence?

We are too shoddy and lazy in handling processes in Nigeria.

Ok
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ComeToJesus: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

Let us stop dashing out unsolicited Rip, it's as if we have been conditioned like Pavlov dogs to type Rip for every unsolved and unnecessary death in this country.

If we end everything with Rip, so many murders will go unsolved. Let us ask questions. that is why we have brains.

it is because we asked questions that is why the government has not turned to abacha style government, we asked questions that is why that 100level student that was raped in church. Her rapist was found quickly.

You mean no student visited his office through out that day, what about cultist involvement. was there no lecture for him?.

was his door locked, did he have a pre existing conditions, was he sick, these are questions that are necessary, if not somebody will be quick to give you Muslim burial just because you fainted.

Very sound submission.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Shaev7(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man too do when I dy that school.Too many women in his life. Am not surprised if he is poisoned by Eve.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Regex: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

I like tbag you typed this. I am very much an inquisitive person that will want to know things especially what killed one.

I deleted my childhood friend number from my phone because of the way he reacted when I asked killed one of our classmate.

Told the issue to mum, because I was very furious and mum told me it's rude to ask about what killed someone. Typical.

Now the above I think is why people tend to just type rip and find their way rather than being "rude".
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by michael132(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Guliver:
waoh,u really knew him.one of those lecturers that don't collect blocking
u r right.... he hate blocking... u cant block him.. n he know how to lecture so much.. he is a gud man
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Regex: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

I like tbag you typed this. I am very much an inquisitive person that will want to know things especially what killed one.

I deleted my childhood friend number from my phone because of the way he reacted when I asked killed one of our classmate.

Told the issue to mum, because I was very furious and mum told me it's rude to ask about what killed someone. Typical.

Now the above I think is why people tend to just type rip and find their way rather than being "rude".
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by zoedew: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
No
GOT1:

This is the question I was about asking too, this my wife will never do
All things being equal your wife deserves to be celebrated!
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by davidkingsley59(m): 1:57am On Apr 19, 2021
The grave has taken so much from human civilization. May the soul of this academician rest in perfect peace!
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by southsouthking(m): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2021
My macro economics lecturer that year @2009, One strict lecturer have always know.
To hell with you and your blocking.
RIP Dean, continue to rest in Peace.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by stanley000: 6:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Truely edo no be lagos state
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by pyro62(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Queenlovely:

So because of your opinion, the dead shouldn't rest in peace again? Even if he was murdered or died of natural cause, the fact still remains that he is dead! And while we unravel the circumstances that surrounds his death, his soul should rest ojere. His problems are finished finally.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by pyro62(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2021
wonder233:
Thank you so much for this comment. It is heartwarming to know there are still few intelligent people left in this country. This has always been my position whenever a death is recorded - to properly investigate and ensure no foul play.
Nothing irritates me than Nigerians love for that meaningless abbreviation "RIP"...like who are you telling to rest in peace? The already dead person that can't see or hear you? Nigerians can't even write a proper tribute. They will be telling each other "RIP". Mtcheeew. Bunch of vacuous people

We are humans not animals. And these little norms and cultures that we have separates us from other animals. And the RIP is not a Nigerian culture, it is said all over the world. But you are not smart enough to know this. So I say RIP to your brain. From the bottom of my heart
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Ikpeohiri(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2021
A Dean of Student Affairs cannot just go to office alone even on Saturday. What of his PA & Secretary? What were the Security men doing?. Were they not to notice certain personalities that goes to office on weekend and to be sure they are not trapped in their office especially when they stayed beyond expectation?. So many questions begging for answers. May God console the family and rest his soul.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ipobarethieves: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
shocked sad sad cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad wink those of us that have 3rd eyes Sabi how these type of Tisa do their escapade.Even states/Federal secretariat aren't left out in diz game.Once it is ,5/6 pm,come see big,bold,lepa go dey enter/comot one office after doing em.And these hypocrites will still carry kettles dey wash legz etc.
Shaev7:
This man too do when I dy that school.Too many women in his life.
Am not surprised if he is poisoned by Eve.

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ipobarethieves: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ikpeohiri:
A Dean of Student Affairs cannot just go to office alone even on Saturday. What of his PA & Secretary? What were the Security men doing?. Were they not to notice certain personalities that goes to office on weekend and to be sure they are not trapped in their office especially when they stayed beyond expectation?. So many questions begging for answers. May God console the family and rest his soul.
dey have mostly secretary,not PA.Only the Rector,VC, have PA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.