Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

HOW I RAN INTO DEBT - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HOW I RAN INTO DEBT (5652 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening I am sorry for doing this embarassed
I am in debts, I ran into several unplanned debts. In early February 11th February to be precise a friend's motorcycle was stolen from me while in my possession. It wasn't the first time I has been borrowing me the bike for one or two things.

We had reported the theft but I had to pay for the bike since that was the conclusion. And after much negotiations I was able to raise 175 money and pay some of the 280k he insisted on. I defaulted on the rest Hoping the guy would over look the rest based on friendship.

But 2 weeks ago it led to a fracas between us. At least it wasn't as if I stole the bike and I had admitted I was going to pay since it was lost in my possession. I had to sell my phone recently to sort out other debts I can't even explain how I found myself in. It's as if all the world's weight is hanging on my neck. Please I have come here to seek for help cry embarassed

I had made q comment on another thread in my past posts about being in several debts but I never mentioned this one till this night. Please I need your help Please help me. I did not want to post this thread with a new nairaland moniker so it won't be taught as alie
0122 242 718 gtb

1 Like

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Please help me. I did not want to post this thread with a new nairaland moniker so it won't be taught as alie
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Please
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by Yellowtree: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Good evening I am sorry for doing this embarassed
I am in debts, I ran into several unplanned debts. In early February 11th February to be precise a friend's motorcycle was stolen from me while in my possession. It wasn't the first time I has been borrowing me the bike for one or two things.

We had reported the theft but I had to pay for the bike since that was the conclusion. And after much negotiations I was able to raise 175 money and pay some of the 280k he insisted on. I defaulted on the rest Hoping the guy would over look the rest based on friendship.

But 2 weeks ago it led to a fracas between us. At least it wasn't as if I stole the bike and I had admitted I was going to pay since it was lost in my possession. I had to sell my phone recently to sort out other debts I can't even explain how I found myself in. It's as if all the world's weight is hanging on my neck. Please I have come here to seek for help cry embarassed

I had made q comment on another thread in my past posts about being in several debts but I never mentioned this one till this night. Please I need your help
0122 242 718 gtb

About the bonded. I saw the post last week. I want you to know it's not about friendship. If it was my machine I will ask for money too or were do you expect him to find another bike?
Also you did not mention how much the remaining amount is

4 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Yellowtree:

About the bonded. I saw the post last week. I want you to know it's not about friendship. If it was my machine I will ask for money too or were do you expect him to find another bike?
Also you did not mention how much the remaining amount is
i have been able to raise and pay 175
The remaining amount is 105 for the bike apart from other debts
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Please help me take this to front page
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Mods Please help me take this to front page
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
embarassed
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
embarassed
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by Qwertyuiop1: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by ChiefSosa(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
You people should come to Father Christmas' aid o, remember he was there for you during Christmas. He has been giving you presents since your childhood and he did not ask anything in return, yet una still get mind go thief bike wey him park. Na God go judge una. Mods abeg push this to FP

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
embarassed
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by CareerBegger: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You people should come to Father Christmas' aid o, remember he was there for you during Christmas. He has been giving you presents since your childhood and he did not ask anything in return, yet una still get mind go thief bike wey him park. Na God go judge una. Mods abeg push this to FP
FatherChristmas wey dey ride bike. End time things.

6 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:53am On Apr 20, 2021
CareerBegger:

embarassed
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2021
CareerBegger:

a lot of people knows how to ride bike

1 Like

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Help
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by DarlingtonC: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Upload your picture, full name and address, picture of you standing beside the bike, then I'll do something for you.
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by ahnie: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Upload your picture, full name and address, picture of you standing beside the bike, then I'll do something for you.

He said the bike was stolen from him ...so how then is he expected to take pictures with the stolen bike?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by DarlingtonC: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
ahnie:

He said the bike was stolen from him ...so how then is he expected to take pictures with the stolen bike?
Tell him to upload 5he pic of the bike and his identity

1 Like

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarlingtonC:
How would I have snapped the picture of a bike I had no idea it would be stolen from me? undecided
DarlingtonC:
How would I have snapped the picture of a bike I had no idea it would be stolen from me?

1 Like

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by DarlingtonC: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How would I have snapped the picture of a bike I had no idea it would be stolen from me?
Show evidence Mr. Man.

Scammers abound

2 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have no reason to lie. I could have collected the photocopy of evidence of payment from the guy but I am already seen as the person who was last seen with the bike. Won't it seem like I wanted to sell the bike after stealing It?
If you are in his position, will you give me that kind of document

4 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by DarlingtonC: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How would I have snapped the picture of a bike I had no idea it would be stolen from me? undecided
If you won't provide evidence don't quote. Also there is a possibility you might be a Scammer

6 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Different people with different perspective
undecided will I post a stolen bike
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by CareerBegger: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
a lot of people knows how to ride bike

K
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by CareerBegger: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarlingtonC:
What do you want to use his picture for. His picture is on his profile already
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by neoG(f): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol. Continue decieving yourself using different moniker to quote your original post. End time scammer.

7 Likes

Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:20am On Apr 21, 2021
neoG:
Lol. Continue decieving yourself using different moniker to quote your original post. End time scammer.
You will have to provide where I scammed you or where it was ever reported that I scammed you. I am not holding a gun to your head. I am not forcing you to help me just move along if you don't have any help to render.

Why call me a scammer? You won't be happy if another person calls you a scammer for nothing. It was in order to avoid this kinda of accusations that made me not open a new nairaland account to post my need for help.
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by VTJN(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2021
neoG:
LMAO! nairaland eh!
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2021
VTJN:
LMAO! nairaland eh!
He is being mischievous. let him provide his evidence.
Re: HOW I RAN INTO DEBT by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
U see ehnn use that energy wey u take get 178k use am get the remaining balance.

No be today u don dey beg for $

FatherCHRISTMAS:

You will have to provide where I scammed you or where it was ever reported that I scammed you. I am not holding a gun to your head. I am not forcing you to help me just move along if you don't have any help to render.

Why call me a scammer? You won't be happy if another person calls you a scammer for nothing. It was in order to avoid this kinda of accusations that made me not open a new nairaland account to post my need for help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? / Proud Emma Thompson Poses With Adopted Refugee Son At Graduation Six Years Later / Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.