Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, (519 Views)

Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by lecturer50(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
I observed that I easily fall in love with women who like teasing me.

There was a woman who liked saying to me in our local dialet "Someone's husband" whenever I was passing.

Very soon I find myself being in love with her.

I observed that all through my life, I only fall for women who like teasing me in one way or another.

Even if the teasing involves abuses, I love it.

Like a girl who likes to slap my back when I was in the University.

I was greatly in love with her.

I even thought I would marry her.

The summary is that I love women who like to act stronger than me and like teasing me always.
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by lecturer50(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
It seems also that I only love women who are wild in nature, but managed to focus their attention on me, teasing me.

There was a girl in our primary school days who liked finding me trouble.

She was wild and liked attacking people.

But she soon started putting her attention on me.

Somehow I saw her attitude towards me as love.

That was when I first discovered that I love such females.
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
My brother your diick is hard now
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by lecturer50(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
M
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by ictjobber: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Simp oo
Simp o
Nwachukwu
simp o... x4
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by SunLight11(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
ictjobber:
Simp oo Simp o Nwachukwu simp o... x4
wetin consi'n sim' consi'n this pos' ??
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by lecturer50(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cholls:
My brother your diick is hard now

What I am saying has nothing to do with what you are saying.
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by tosik(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
my bro if that was your plan or liking,just do it and stop disturbing us....Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by agnes7(f): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by Theboy21: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Attracted To Women Who Like Teasing Me, by Funkeshuga(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
7days in celestial church will solve ya matter.

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not A Sin” – Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Accuses ‘demonic’ Christians Of Shami / What Does It Mean When You Go To A Restaurant And He Hides The Menu / 5 Lessons For Married Nigerian Men From The Chidinma And Osifo-ataga Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.