Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon (3204 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Please do you have evidences of Hebrew synagogues set up in ancient west African empires and kingdoms?

So common sense doesn't tell you something can be destroyed totally?

What other evidence are you looking for when your good book clearly stated that Israel is in Africa and not some barren land or desert without any evidence of life (fact)
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

So totally that there were no ruins to show it was destroyed?

This lie is taking on a more hilarious dimension.

Are you listening to yourself at all?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

What other evidence are you looking for when your good book clearly stated that Israel is in Africa and not some barren land or desert without any evidence of life (fact)

Just tell us where exactly in Africa Jerusalem and Beersheba are located.

Where is the Red Sea too?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

You are just trying to avoid facts
Your good book says events in Isreal happened from outskirts of Egypt (southern) to and beyond Ethiopia. There are several passages to support this. Stop playing to the gallery. There is no life in a barren land
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I think you need to do more research on what you call red Sea. There is Reed sea which was used severally to refer to crossing of a river(not sea) but due to translational error
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Again you’ve not addressed any of my questions, rather you’re seeing insults where there are none.

When in history did the rapture happen? Give us the year.

The other questions I raised on the great tribulation, you’ve not answered any of them as well.

I answered you that I do not have the power to make you you see these things for the Proof of these things is in your ability to see. And since you are not able to see, then I can not show you the Proof of it.

You just have to wait for it to manifest physically were your eyes work!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

So totally that there were no ruins to show it was destroyed?

This lie is taking on a more hilarious dimension.

Are you listening to yourself at all?

Which ruins are you even looking for.
I have told you Ethiopia took some of this edifices and preserved them for themselves. And like I said , I don't expect you to believe their own version because it isn't of the west
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I answered you that I do not have the power to make you you see these things for the Proof of these things is in your ability to see. And since you are not able to see, then I can not show you the Proof of it.

You just have to wait for it to manifest physically were your eyes work!

You know the difference between faith and delusion? Evidence/Results.

Please answer my questions. Let’s start with the rapture. When exactly in history did the rapture happen? Which year?

Give a straightforward answer, don’t dance around the question.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

You are just trying to avoid facts
Your good book says events in Isreal happened from outskirts of Egypt (southern) to and beyond Ethiopia. There are several passages to support this. Stop playing to the gallery. There is no life in a barren land

I asked a very simple question. Okay let me make it simpler for you.

In which countries in Africa is Jerusalem, Beersheba and the Red-sea located?

Jerusalem = put name of country here.

Beersheba = put name of country here.

Red Sea = put list of African countries that borders the Red Sea.

Direct answers please. Thank you.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

I think you need to do more research on what you call red Sea. There is Reed sea which was used severally to refer to crossing of a river(not sea) but due to translational error

Please tell us the results of your research. Which country or countries in Africa is this Red Sea located?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jman24:

Which ruins are you even looking for.
I have told you Ethiopia took some of this edifices and preserved them for themselves. And like I said , I don't expect you to believe their own version because it isn't of the west

Ruins of synagogues in ancient west African kingdoms and empires. We can still see ruins of the ancient west African empires till this very day...but why isn’t there a single Hebrew synagogue in any of these empires?

Think critically about it nau, it’s not rocket science.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Ruins of synagogues in ancient west African kingdoms and empires. We can still see ruins of the ancient west African empires till this very day...but why isn’t there a single Hebrew synagogue in any of these empires?

Think critically about it nau, it’s not rocket science.

Evidence has been showed to you from your good book.
Unless you are re-echoring what most people say about the good book as fairytale(and even at that ,it must be a fairytale of Africans)
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Please tell us the results of your research. Which country or countries in Africa is this Red Sea located?

You're still adamant on your own knowledge of a translation you knew nothing about or afraid to question, Just because it was repackaged to you by the west.

It won't cost you anything to research on your own.

"How Reed sea(river) came to be red Sea in the context of crossing" due to translational error
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Jman24:

Evidence has been showed to you from your good book.
Unless you are re-echoring what most people say about the good book as fairytale(and even at that ,it must be a fairytale of Africans)

Another round about response.

Please show us evidences of Hebrew synagogues in ancient west African empires and kingdoms.

You haven’t shown any single shred of evidence ever since.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Jman24:

You're still adamant on your own knowledge of a translation you knew nothing about or afraid to question, Just because it was repackaged to you by the west.

It won't cost you anything to research on your own.

"How Reed sea(river) came to be red Sea in the context of crossing" due to translational error

Where is this red sea located in Africa nau? Which of the countries in Africa is it? Haba!
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You know the difference between faith and delusion? Evidence/Results..

Evidence/Result you require is the physical one and I lightly given you some of it but you rejected it

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Where is this red sea located in Africa nau? Which of the countries in Africa is it? Haba!

Research
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Jman24(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Another round about response.

Please show us evidences of Hebrew synagogues in ancient west African empires and kingdoms.

You haven’t shown any single shred of evidence ever since.

Okay can we now agree that the good book is full of tales that didn't happen, Citing the scriptural position of Israel in Africa? grin
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jman24:

Okay can we now agree that the good book is full of tales that didn't happen, Citing the scriptural position of Israel in Africa? grin

Do you now have the countries where Jerusalem, Beersheba and the Red Sea is located?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jman24:

Only if you can show us ruins of Hebrew synagogues amongst the ruins of ancient West African kingdoms and Empires. We can discuss.

Till then, enjoy your fantasy.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
The word "RAPTURE" can't be found in the Bible but God's word revealed that people who died in Christ (BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS) will be resurrected as spirit persons to go and meet Jesus in heaven. 1Thessalonians 4:16
According to intensive study and thorough meditation this event took place over a hundred years ago.
The aftereffect of this event has been felt globally but only wise intellectuals are observant enough to grasp it! Daniel 12:10 smiley

Energy48:
Jesus told his Apostles the Rapture will happen before all of them died out. It has already happened. Thus those who are still in expectation are calling Jesus a liar.

The next major event in the fulfilment of prophecy is the establishment of the KINGDOM of God on Earth. This Kingdom on Earth is what Christ taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer when we say, "THY KINGDOM COME." How this KINGDOM is achieved is through the RESTORATION of the Hebrews from exile, followed by Armageddon, as explained in Ezekiel 37 through 39.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Only if you can show us ruins of Hebrew synagogues amongst the ruins of ancient West African kingdoms and Empires. We can discuss.

Till then, enjoy your fantasy.
You are ignoring the OBVIOUS. When people MIGRATE due to their land being destroyed in a war, they don't carry their civilization along with them. The majority of the time the people rather DECLINE when this happens. This is how civilizations rise and fall. Thus you are NOT going to find what you are asking for on African soil because it wasn't their original Homeland.

What you are asking for is like asking the people of Badagry, who were the original inhabitants of Old Oyo, to show evidence that they used to live in Old Oyo. They can't because when the Empire fell and they fled, they did not carry Old Oyo along. They left it behind.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
You are ignoring the OBVIOUS. When people MIGRATE due to their land being destroyed in a war, they don't carry their civilization along with them. The majority of the time the people rather DECLINE when this happens. This is how civilizations rise and fall. Thus you are NOT going to find what you are asking for on African soil because it wasn't their original Homeland.

What you are asking for is like asking the people of Badagry, who were the original inhabitants of Old Oyo, to show evidence that they used to live in Old Oyo. They can't because when the Empire fell and they fled, they did not carry Old Oyo along. They left it behind.

So why and how did the Israelites set up synagogues in foreign cities outside of Israel (their original homeland)? See some examples below;

1. Synagogue in Iconium - Acts 14 v 1-2
2. Synagogue in Thessalonica - Acts 17 v 2
3. Synagogue in Corinth - Acts 19 v 1 & 8
4. Synagogue in Pergamos - Revelations 2 v 9
5. Synagogue in Philadelphia - Revelations 3 v 9

So from the above, it’s always been the habit of Israelites to set up synagogues wherever they migrate to and form a community to enable them pray and worship there.

I’ve put up scriptural evidence and you can also corroborate this further with historical evidence.

Now my humble question is this, where are the ruins of the Hebrew Synagogues amongst the ruins of ancient west African kingdoms and empires? I’m awaiting patiently.

Thanks
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

So why and how did the Israelites set up synagogues in foreign cities outside of Israel (their original homeland)? See some examples below;

1. Synagogue in Iconium - Acts 14 v 1-2
2. Synagogue in Thessalonica - Acts 17 v 2
3. Synagogue in Corinth - Acts 19 v 1 & 8
4. Synagogue in Pergamos - Revelations 2 v 9
5. Synagogue in Philadelphia - Revelations 3 v 9

So from the above, it’s always been the habit of Israelites to set up synagogues wherever they migrate to and form a community to enable them pray and worship there.

I’ve put up scriptural evidence and you can also corroborate this further with historical evidence.

Now my humble question is this, where are the ruins of the Hebrew Synagogues amongst the ruins of ancient west African kingdoms and empires? I’m awaiting patiently.

Thanks
Many of the Jews you see today are CONVERTS to Judaism. How they worship is different to that of the real Israelites.

Plus, the ancient Israelites went into exile in Africa during the time of the Assyrians and Babylonians. Those that came into Africa were chased there by the Babylonians. In those times, Synagogues did not exist. The Israelites' way of worship then was IDOLATRY, which was why God destroyed the nation in the first place. Those Israelites that escaped into Africa carried along with them their idolatry. Hence the reason idolatry became the main way of worship in sub-Saharan Africa till today.
Synagogues came into existence during the time of the Roman Empire. That is nearly 1000 years AFTER the Israelites relocated to Africa.
In 70 AD, the Romans destroyed what was left of Judea. But this time the survivors fled to Asia and Europe. None came to Africa. These took the ideas of the synagogues with them to Europe. Similar to how those in the time of the Assyrians and the Babylonians took their idolatry to Africa. Thus, you should not expect to see synagogues among the Hebrews in Africa because the synagogue was unheard of in ancient Israel and when the people relocated to Africa.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
Many of the Jews you see today are CONVERTS to Judaism. How they worship is different to that of the real Israelites.

Plus, the ancient Israelites went into exile in Africa during the time of the Assyrians and Babylonians. Those that came into Africa were chased there by the Babylonians. In those times, Synagogues did not exist. The Israelites' way of worship then was IDOLATRY, which was why God destroyed the nation in the first place. Those Israelites that escaped into Africa carried along with them their idolatry. Hence the reason idolatry became the main way of worship in sub-Saharan Africa till today.
Synagogues came into existence during the time of the Roman Empire. That is nearly 1000 years AFTER the Israelites relocated to Africa.
In 70 AD, the Romans destroyed what was left of Judea. But this time the survivors fled to Asia and Europe. None came to Africa. These took the ideas of the synagogues with them to Europe. Similar to how those in the time of the Assyrians and the Babylonians took their idolatry to Africa. Thus, you should not expect to see synagogues among the Hebrews in Africa because the synagogue was unheard of in ancient Israel and when the people relocated to Africa.

Many holes and assumptions in your story which you can’t corroborate with the scriptures.

Please show us where the Assyrians and Babylonians chased the Israelites into Africa, or any Bible account of when the Israelites fled there.

I know the black Hebrew Israelites movement love to twist Zephaniah 3 v 10 to assume things, but they will never read Isaiah 66 v 18-21 which sheds more light on it. Same revelation given by God to different prophets.

Now back to the matter on ground, from the scriptures we know the Assyrian and Babylonian kingdoms ransacked Israel, took captives into exile in their empires. Please show us biblical and verifiable historical accounts of Israelites fleeing into Africa. Thanks.

I’ve studied historical accounts of Yosef Ben Mattityahu (Josephus Flavius) a first century Jewish historian whose work - The Antiquity of the Jews covers every major events on the Israelites history, and I haven’t come across this Usrael fleeing into Subsaharan Africa theory of yours.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! Absolute theater. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Many holes and assumptions in your story which you can’t corroborate with the scriptures.

Please show us where the Assyrians and Babylonians chased the Israelites into Africa, or any Bible account of when the Israelites fled there.

I know the black Hebrew Israelites movement love to twist Zephaniah 3 v 10 to assume things, but they will never read Isaiah 66 v 18-21 which sheds more light on it. Same revelation given by God to different prophets.

Now back to the matter on ground, from the scriptures we know the Assyrian and Babylonian kingdoms ransacked Israel, took captives into exile in their empires. Please show us biblical and verifiable historical accounts of Israelites fleeing into Africa. Thanks.

I’ve studied historical accounts of Yosef Ben Mattityahu (Josephus Flavius) a first century Jewish historian whose work - The Antiquity of the Jews covers every major events on the Israelites history, and I haven’t come across this Usrael fleeing into Subsaharan Africa theory of yours.
You claim I made assumptions and there are many holes in what I wrote. So before I show the scriptures that say the Babylonians chased the Israelites into Africa, can you show me any assumptions I made plus the holes in what I wrote? I need to know I am dealing with someone who is honest to accept EVIDENCE and not someone here to argue unnecessarily despite the evidence and just to waste my time. So show me any assumptions I made plus the holes in what I wrote?
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:
You claim I made assumptions and there are many holes in what I wrote. So before I show the scriptures that say the Babylonians chased the Israelites into Africa, can you show me any assumptions I made plus the holes in what I wrote? I need to know I am dealing with someone who is honest to accept EVIDENCE and not someone here to argue unnecessarily despite the evidence and just to waste my time. So show me any assumptions I made plus the holes in what I wrote?

okcornel is a dishonest fellow who will never accept anything you say. I just said to point this out to you as you consider whether to continue your banter with him or not.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:

okcornel is a dishonest fellow who will never accept anything you say. I just said to point this out to you as you consider whether to continue your banter with him or not.

MrPresident1 it takes a dishonest fellow to know another one right? I can still see you’re hurt from being unable to provide scriptural evidences for some of your funny beliefs/doctrines. Since I don’t appeal to your delusions, I’m a dishonest fellow cheesy kpele ooo

Let the guy answer my questions and stop interrupting the conversation. I don’t recall anyone mentioning your moniker into the conversation. And by the way, jumping into to the conversation to make unverified allegations on my person says a lot about you as person. So please keep off this discussion or contribute to the topic and leave my person out of it.

Try harder to divert attention from what’s being discussed, because as far as I’m concerned this strategy ain’t working. It’s too clear what your motive is here.

Can you help with the questions I’ve asked? If not, kindly keep mute.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by OkCornel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48:

Oya nau,

1st assumption from my perspective is Babylonians/Assyrians chasing Israelites into Africa. Can you back this position of yours with scriptural and verifiable historical accounts? That’s the hole/assumption I’ve seen in the story.

And trust me, you’re not the first I’ve heard this from, so perhaps you might prevail where others have failed. But that depends on the persuasive of the evidences you’ll share.

Thanks.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by Energy48(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrPresident1:

Thank You for alerting me to who I am dealing with. But for the sake of edification of those who are sincere and want to know the truth, I am duty bound to let them know of these sciptures

The prophet Isaiah prophesied the Israelites will RELOCATE to Africa. The following is what he said.

"17The land of Judah will bring terror to Egypt; whenever Judah is mentioned, Egypt will tremble over what the LORD of Hosts has planned against it. 18In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD of Hosts. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. 19In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the center of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near her border.…20It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender to rescue them"
Isaiah 19:18-21

This prophecy was fulfilled. The very first translation of the TORAH called the Septuagint was carried by the ancient Israelites themselves while in exile in Egypt, Africa.
Re: According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energy48, while you continue to ponder on whether to continue to cast pearls before swine, let me help you with something that may aid your final decision

https://www.nairaland.com/6454983/ethiopian-bible-worlds-oldest-bible/5#99952161

This is a thread that okcornel was involved in look at it yourself and come to your decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO - Demons Live On Planet Jupiter!!! / Olorun Agbaye O You Are Mighty / The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.