Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That (1178 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by Ilamina(f): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2021
All that glitters is not gold
All those muscles, swag is just vanity

I heard if you marry an igbo man, you must bear him a son

I know one igbo woman that had five daughters, before she had a boy

Just because she was trying for a boy

Screw igbo men!
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by Vision101(m): 3:04am On Apr 19, 2021

Screw igbo men!

What's wrong in this?
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by anthonyuncle(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2021
so this your madness is surviving corona
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by Ilamina(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by MrGrimm: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Having a boy child is very important to the Nigerian culture. And you're very very very very wrong, Igbo men are all that!!!!
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by mmadu4: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
for saying this nonsense about Igbo men you will have miscarriage
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ilamina:

Screw igbo men!
I used to think you are one of many Nairaland dumbo's now I have no doubts
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by Ilamina(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
MrGrimm:
Having a boy child is very important to the Nigerian culture. And you're very very very very wrong, Igbo men are all that!!!!

It's not that intense like igbos
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by MrGrimm: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ilamina:

It's not that intense like igbos
I agree, it's a bit intense. But it's not all Igbos that see things that way.
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by siofra(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
I dated an ibo man for a year and all I can say is ibo men are a blessing to women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That by TarOrfeeek: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Another Yoruba inbred down syndrome idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Talk To / Herbs And Mystics----(spirituality) Solutions To Life Issues / Which Region Has The Most Handsomest Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.