Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? (4787 Views)

Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Ok @khiaa i have heard you and i promise never to use Wikipedia but encyclopedia grin

Here United Kingdom British black African descendant black, half cast and mixed race all belong to BAME meaning Black, Asian and minority we all belong to same group here.

Either you are Caucasian or you you belong to Black, Asian and minority
are there descendants of black slaves in uk like they have in america
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
okrikaboi:
His gay lover was Paul walker and yes I have proof of this. He is a fucking gay
They are both fathers
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Katcall:
are there descendants of black slaves in uk like they have in america

Yes

Remember Williams Wilberforce move the motion for slavery to be abolished in uk Parliament.

You can Google it too. Uk was like heavens to black. Americans freedom fighters in them days.

When am less busy i am gonna research it
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by okrikaboi: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Katcall:
They are both fathers
lesbians raise children too man they are gays even their fans know
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Katcall:
but obama was considered black

Not by everyone.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Katcall:
cuba won an oscar

And his career went down hill from there. A lot of entertainers have won awards but only had mediocre careers.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Katcall:
you lie too much. Dad is Black nova scotian with small amount of irish blood

SCHOOL IS OPEN!!!

Ok Mr/Miss. don't know shit about Black American history but have the nerve to call me a liar. In America there was a passage called The Underground Railroad established by Harriet Tubman. The Railroads weren't actually railroads but routes to freedom for enslaved people of America (Black Americans). The safe passages were the Northern states of the US and also included Nova Scotia Canada.

The newly freed people of the US(Black Americans) established a community in Nova Scotia during the middle 1800's and their descendants continue to dwell there. The Irish in his father is most likely due to the rape of the Black American woman by slave masters and overseers.

Class OVER!!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by kareemsolomon20(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
will Smith and Morgan freeman
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by JaceBlaze: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
djoe21:

Exactly. I don't think I have ever seen any of his movies I didn't like. He is just a genius at interpreting his roles. I remember seeing him in 'Roman J. Israel esq' and thinking this guy is just too good.

He nailed that role in Glory too

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Lakeith Stansfield
Daniel Kaluuya
Forest Whitaker
Laurence Fishburne
Denzel Washington
Jamie Foxx
Terrence Howard
Samuel L Jackson
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by IronGalaxy: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Alexgman1:
Below are the best black american actors that has ever graced hollywood. For decades they have entertained us and are still entertaining us.

Which of them is your favourite?

Who do you think is the greatest of all time?

1) Denzel Washington
2) Morgan Freeman
3) Cuba Gooding Jnr
4) Will Smith
5) Wesley Snipes
6) Samuel L. Jackson
7) Jamie Fox
cool Eddie Murphy
9) Terrence Howard
10) Idris Elba
11) Ice Cube
12) Tyrese Gibson
13) Marlon Wayans
14) Kelvin Hart
15) Chris Rock
16) Tyler Perry
17) LL Cool J.
18) Steve Harvey
19) Terry Crews
20) Forest Whitaker
you forgot these heartthrobs

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by kendrick93(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
khiaa:

Not by everyone.
Your opinion and frankly it doesn't matter.
History will remember Obama as the first black American president....
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:

I disagree on your first guy - the yellow bone. Like, how many movies has he been in? Taye Diggs and Morris Chestnut are just okay, no Hall of Fame just yet.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by IronGalaxy: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

I disagree on your first guy - the yellow bone. Like, how many movies has he been in? Taye Diggs and Morris Chestnut are just okay, no Hall of Fame just yet.
Lol,I'm actually just clowning around, the first guy's movies are all the same..he's always rich and always finds himself in some predicament with the ladies, taye diggs has no notable movies except "the best men" while morris chestnut also always plays the boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by TMKsouth: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol,I'm actually just clowning around, the first guy's movies are all the same..he's always rich and always finds himself in some predicament with the ladies, taye diggs has no notable movies except "the best men" while morris chestnut also always plays the boyfriend

grin grin So true, they're one dimensional for sho. Nothing Oscar worthy.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Hintona(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
I read somewhere that Denzel Washington doesn't kiss white women out of his loyalty to black women.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 3:02am On Apr 22, 2021
kendrick93:
Your opinion and frankly it doesn't matter.

History will remember Obama as the first black American president....

You're right, it's my opinion which matters to me just like your opinion matters to you but means nothing to me.

If you're going by that drop of black blood rule then I could say Abraham Lincoln was our first black president because his mother was part black.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 3:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Hintona:
I read somewhere that Denzel Washington doesn't kiss white women out of his loyalty to black women.

It's true.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Taye Diggs isn't black American he's Caribbean.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by IronGalaxy: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
khiaa:

Tate Diggs isn't black American he's Caribbean.
For real? Now that you mention it...He actually does look Carribbean
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by JaceBlaze: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:

That might explain why he killed that Jamaican accent in How Stella got her groove back.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:

You can't tell by how he looks but he does have a slight accent still.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That might explain why he killed that Jamaican accent in How Stella got her groove back.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lakeith Stansfield
Daniel Kaluuya
Forest Whitaker
Laurence Fishburne
Denzel Washington
Jamie Foxx
Terrence Howard
Samuel L Jackson

The topic saids Blacks American actors, Daniel Kaluuya is British.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
khiaa:

The topic saids Blacks American actors, Daniel Kaluuya is British.
yeah, I know but its the same man Rihanna is Caribbean but is considered an American recording artist, Drake is Canadian etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vampire Vs Werewolf / Zee World Mehek Season 2, Mehek And Shaurya Reincarnation / No One But You Episode Summaries/remakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.