Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 (46693 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares His Experience After Ordering A Driverless Taxi In USA (vid) / Bus Bursts Into Flames On Third Mainland Bridge (Pictures) / Car Crashes Into Building In Lagos. One Dead, Another Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by cmecproblem(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Yeah, it's still a vehicle. Push autonomous cars to the limit and the system will break. What were the drivers expecting?
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by naijadrivablog: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Bad news for Elon Musk.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by lekki1444: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Sazeals:

lol, but change the quote go in peace is synonymous to rest in peace
OK my brother, peace be unto you and yours grin grin
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Fanuchi007: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
I smell sex in d back seat. if no b f*ck, watin go make person sit-down for back seat? even plane wai her àdvanced auto pilot seff d pilot de still sit for steering
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by bamac(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
alizma:

Please what is the use of an experience driver behind the wheel of a driverless car moving at 150 to 180kph that unexpectedly swerve off the road?

Exactly my thought.

But I just think if the car needs soneone in driver's seat, there shouldn't be need leaving it to the machine because many instances are uncontrollable.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Sazeals(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
lekki1444:
OK my brother, peace be unto you and yours grin grin
confam
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Ugandatales: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2021
TheSociopath:
No pain, no gain. Throughout history, people have been sacrificed for the improvement of technology. May we not be unfortunate

This is the bitter truth.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Ugandatales: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Brainlight:
E BE ONLY TREE OR E JAM CATERPILLAR......WHY BE SAY NA ONLY SKELETON REMAIN.

Because the body is made of carbon fiber.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by sojfarm: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2021
I trust Sheik Gumi and MUIRC. They will ask to compensate Tesla for promoting technology and digital economy.

That is a country where human beings are the leaders of the citizens
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Folabifreeman(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2021
lekki1444:
you seem to be under some sort of distress my brother, how can I help you out ? can i send some few dollars into your aza ?

Send am if e sure for you
No come dey show off for here undecided
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by lekki1444: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Send am if e sure for you
No come dey show off for here undecided
lolzzzz
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Shaev7(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Man is man, robot is robot. When robot fails, its really a disaster. It just goes where it decides to.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Ugandatales: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2021
arukwe123:
oga suffry dey lie na. Mr LIEnus. Abeg Abeg

Lol! I was also wondering which kind of like the guy was lying...are we inside movie.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Chioma99(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2021
This goes back to the positive environment point: You need to be around with others who are just ambitious as you. American entrepreneur John Rohn once said, “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with” And whether or not that’s true is debatable, the reality is being around the right kind of people can only help you grow. If you’re surrounded by those who love your ambition, you’ll be more ambitious and achieve more. If you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you your goals are stupid and tell you to change them, you need to avoid them. Be around those who help you feel comfortable being the ambitious, go-getter you are, so you can become the successful person you’re meant to be.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by salem1996: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2021
iyimide:
I once ordered UBER in Europe.. Na so car come driverless.. I just cancelled the trip jeje

Speak louder sir grin
talk to me grin
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by alizma: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
bamac:

Exactly my thought.

But I just think if the car needs soneone in driver's seat, there shouldn't be need leaving it to the machine because many instances are uncontrollable.
Let us not help the company evade judgement except the name is not as it is called, if they said "driverless" then it means it is fully automated to work as such

1 Like

Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Mhimi007(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2021
lekki1444:
grin driverless car means a zombie. so a zombie crashed into a man( i see men as trees mark 8 vs 24 ) and then crashed and burned killing the twin tower in the 28th state to be admitted into the union. Ladies and gents the tree that the zombie crashed into is the tree of life.

GOD IS SPEAKING HERE. CAN YOU HEAR THE MESSAGE ?
buh bros oo which one you dey smoke
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by lekki1444: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mhimi007:
buh bros oo which one you dey smoke
i dey smoke the vibranium smoke
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Abolajigram(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy

Wetin the car find go bush sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by uncleteeh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
imoowo:
I never allow a Car drive me
Me too, I love AI. But I can't risk my life on shits.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Blackdisciple(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
and nothing remain after burning , fibre car

1 Like

Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by ikdaddy01(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
I cant try rubbish. Not just yet
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by kernniejay(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
lekki1444 pls which type of weed did you lick today? grin grin
lekki1444:
grin driverless car means a zombie. so a zombie crashed into a man( i see men as trees mark 8 vs 24 ) and then crashed and burned killing the twin tower in the 28th state to be admitted into the union. Ladies and gents the tree that the zombie crashed into is the tree of life.

GOD IS SPEAKING HERE. CAN YOU HEAR THE MESSAGE ?
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by lekki1444: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
kernniejay:
lekki1444 pls which type of weed did you lick today? grin grin
its called vibranium weed. its from a city called wakanda grin grin
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Neddyogu(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
I jus dey imagine say one ogbonge virus corrupt the AI software and d driverless cars carry person begin go where he bn no bargain for eg u program motor to carry go wuse market, next thing, motor put head for express begin go Suledja, next thing na Sambisa forest u see urself. Odiegwu oo
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by addictiv(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
prodably due to a failure of its lane assist or camera motion systems
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
The question is can the autonomous driving system fail? If yes it shud be regulated with guidelines or scrapped.
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Bobxin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anthony0094:
How is that possible I thought they said that this car cannot have an accident

How's it possible you would believe that?
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by lucky4west: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
ewoooo! tekinologeee! hahahahahahahahaaaa...soon na pilot-less plane we go see u...na who don ready to die go enter driverless car because of technology....
Re: Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 by Bobxin(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
oshe11:
Just like The Movie "Upgrade"

I can't risk my Life like this though, knowing how AI can fail easily without prior notice

I'm downloading tha movie right now, thanks for sharing. These are the kinds of movies I like.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.