Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? (43248 Views)

She Laid Like A Rod During Sex / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by anigbajumo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sterope:
If only curses work smiley

I pray your life ends exactly the way she says

You ladies always like to cover up urself, ur comments is not in anyway synonymous to ur signature. When she was busy sampling different dick, she never thought of her wayward Life now she wanted to hang herself on an innocent guy...Wat a life!!
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by anigbajumo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
anoziechi:
de guy na virginthat was in the past what if de girl don changeguy your mouth go put you for trouble....las las im go still end up with one retired runs babe....this world dey recycle

For your mind u think the guy will not find out, sit down dea dey deceive urself.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by tunize(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
O.p next time mind ur business it saves alot in everything you do just to avoid many talk.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by francisbarrack(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Nicholehemsworth:

You're not God too and she will find a better man

Then marry her instead
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by fidtopade: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are welcome.
Unlimited4G:

Same with you Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.