Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level (1454 Views)

Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Sixsigmahub: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Some students of the University of Calabar have questioned the school’s credibility after its Vice-Chancellor, Professor Florence Obi, allegedly requested that final year students in some selected departments return to 200 level over accreditation issues.

The aggrieved students lamented how much they had put into paying school fees and other dues alongside the money spent on assignments and projects over the years and how the development had left them unsettled.
The University of Calabar students, who spoke with SaharaReporters, said they look forward to a revocation of the order by the Vice-Chancellor so that they can finish up their programmes without any problems.

They alleged that the President of the school’s Students’ Union Government had been bribed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Calabar who bought him a car.

Another student of the University of Calabar also stated that the heads of the affected departments had done nothing to rectify the issue as they were all scared of the Vice-Chancellor stating that...

READ MORE : https:///university-of-calabar-final-year-students-to-200-level/
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Ever8090: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Village people...
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by MickzyDonald: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
if i was the student, I'd just quit for good, which kind demotion be this
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by lilvicky68(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2021
The VC no well at all..

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Sixsigmahub: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Ever8090:
Village people...

No be small ooo
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by TheEnygma(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
if i was the student, I'd just quit for good, which kind demotion be this
True talk .... No be by force to graduate.
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Sixsigmahub: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2021
TheEnygma:

True talk .... No be by force to graduate.

Omo e no just easy like that ooo
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by mespusinglez(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Schooling in Nigeria is A Suicide Mission

Unending Sequence Of Agonizing Torture..!
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by esivue007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2021
man if na me , court hearing is the next phase ooo, at least restraining order for the woman to stop her sh1t
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Sixsigmahub: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
man if na me , court hearing is the next phase ooo, at least restraining order for the woman to stop her sh1t

Mr Lawyer Sir... kiss
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Sixsigmahub: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
esivue007:
THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
thank you!

How sure of you of this information?
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by Maj196(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Sue her ass
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by VTJN(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
esivue007:
THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. thank you!
resolved to what extent?
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by esivue007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

How sure of you of this information?
am a medical student
Re: University Of Calabar Final Year Students To Return Back To 200 Level by esivue007(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
VTJN:
resolved to what extent?
completely perfectly sir.
The affected departments were pharmacy, music,mass com and few others

But now,the courses have been duly accredited.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Still Kiss My Brother On The Lips And Lick My Cousin" Maureen Esisi Tell / List Of Topics You Should Study For Biology JAMB UTME (2022 Syllabus) / Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.