Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) (45628 Views)

Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by AHCB: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
He should have given the motor bikes to Hisbah police so they can use it to chase Nigerian Brewery trucks. grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by harmargedon: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
that's not a power bike Mr. OP
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
The man the try sha
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
mtcheww

this must have come out of your Anus cuz i'm sure your brain didnt process it

to whom it may concern, no Northern state is Safe!
Arewa1stSon:
Kanoone of the safest state in Nigeria!!

I am proud of this state!!
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by fasho01(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Don't know why but all my mind could play when I looked at this picture was the video of him stuffing dollars in his agbada
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by princepeacesun(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] thats a welcome development
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Chioma99(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Make each day your masterpiece.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Turn your wounds into wisdom”
We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” we just need to Begin anywhere
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by OmoManU: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Bossil:
Nice but you can do better
Good one this is how to criticize

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by lukuboi(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2021
End time pose
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by africandollar: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2021
He should do more than pose, he should take it up as a new profession working the streets of Kano as an Okada man whilst charging his passengers in dollars. grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2021
mtchewwww. is this power bike abi power okada
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by erai30(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2021
This thief will now come out to say that these Okada cost 50 billion naira to purchase, 20 billion for the mechanicss to repair and 30 billion naira for fuel. Chai!!
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by princepeacesun(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2021
OmoManU:
Good one this is how to criticize
yea. he is doing well

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by AmgrayLogistics: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Good gesture.

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.

Check our nairaland thread
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Fooolishbuharri: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kano one of the safest state in Nigeria!!

Home of beauty and tradition!!

That girl when you upload her picture fine sha... Reminds me of Aisha of Adamawa. Babe toto sweet Chai! Arewa girls sweet wallahi. Slim and shy but wait till they hold your gbola you will know the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

God bless all arewa women! Their men can go take their blessings from buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by scait(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2021
E try... million dollar project
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by babzo(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Hmm. I'm beginning to think this man is like Tinubu. Very corrupt, but also full of ideas, developing his State and good for his people.

One thing I have also noticed; Kano is largely free of banditry.
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Frales6(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2021
the yellow color come make the thing fine for eye
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Saao(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
Does the citizens have the right to know how much?
with Gandollar, NO.
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by taf4u4me(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Hausa and power bike na like 5&6
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by tribalmall: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Can't you see they ain't wailing anymore.
One Fools was even comparing the infrastructure development of Ganduje with the propagandist Umahi but I finished him off never to dare do such comparison ever again.

blamingthedevil:
I love it.. The so called parasitic status of Kano and Kaduna are no longer there with their efforts on IGR going by recent reports. No State in the South East was even close to the duo
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by tribalmall: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2021
How well is Anambra faring compared to Ogun state n shouldn't you be more worried in that respect.
Solsix:

Kano a state with over 20m people is doing 31b, Lagos a state of over 20m is doing almost 419b, Anambra a state of over 5m is doing almost 29b. Guy u should be worried about kano
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Minjim: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
Does the citizens have the right to know how much?

No, not a chance.

Just be happy he did it.
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by KingMack(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kano one of the safest state in Nigeria!!

Home of beauty and tradition!!

KAROTA NEVER SHOW YOU SOMETHING
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Minjim: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:

Kano a state with over 20m people is doing 31b, Lagos a state of over 20m is doing almost 419b, Anambra a state of over 5m is doing almost 29b. Guy u should be worried about kano

Poor population is a problem

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.