Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) (45629 Views)

Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kano State Government has distributed hundreds of Bikes to KAROTA which would enable the agency to identify, develop, and maintain new methods of free traffic and road safety as well as fighting insecurity and severity of road traffic accident in the state.

Lovely. Love Kano. Lived a good deal of my life there. Very progressive state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
I love it.. The so called parasitic status of Kano and Kaduna are no longer there with their efforts on IGR going by recent reports. No State in the South East was even close to the duo
So u de bliv wetin Buhari people talk??
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by plaindealer: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
wiseoneking:
Because SEners are the major contributors. Tears?

And the only place in the world SEers can not wait to run away from as soon as they get bust money is the same SE, the poor and unproductive place that they can not contribute to or even develop even as much as they always have so much rubbish to spew about other states and their governors.

After spending your days and night worrying and losing sleep over other people, what time do you have left to spend on your own useless governors.? No wonder they are the most horrible governors in Nigeria.

I don't even see the sense and wisdom in bragging that you are the major contributor inside another man's pocket to progress and develop instead of your own pocket. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by plaindealer: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
You entire tribe should be ashamed of this comment. You can take Kano to task but you don't want Anambra taken to the cleaners. Lagos is even too much. You should be dealing with Ogun state n not Lagos. Lagos already proved it is nobody's mate in Nigeria.

Their governors don't exist, they are invisible so they are free to loot and remain obsolete, incompetent and redundant.

These hateful people will kill themselves and spend days and nites demanding accountability in Kano, Osun and other places instead of from their own worthless kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

Kano is even a million miles ahead of the whole SE combine.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by orikoku: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
This one is not power bike now but advanced Bajaj.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kano one of the safest state in Nigeria!!

I am proud of this state!!

Home of beauty and tradition!!

What are we supposed to do with these?
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
seyz91:
mtcheww

this must have come out of your Anus cuz i'm sure your brain didnt process it

to whom it may concern, no Northern state is Safe!
which state in Nigeria is safe? Is your village safe?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
Does the citizens have the right to know how much?
No nah u want bit more than u can chew.
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by flames01: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dton339:
Arewa1stson thinks the people must remain dumb and never ask questions
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Lol Where are the Almajiris and the Filthy Rotten Ghettos spread across all over the state, This Mediocrity Isn't complete without them......

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by tribalmall: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
You should personally I can't wait for the failure there to be sent to hell.
FlipModeSquade:
Ekiti state is the worst southern state on IGR..

Rubbing shoulder with the worst the North has to offer.. shocked

Guess we should take the whole Yoruba nation to task for it? cheesy
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol Where are the Almajiris and the Filthy Rotten Ghettos spread across all over the state, This Mediocrity Isn't complete without them......

It's very laughable and comedic when people from the only region in the world with 3 (Onitsha, Abia and Umuahia) out of the dirtiest, polluted and rotten cities in the world call other places ghetto.

Ghetto is obviously what you see in the mirror and around you in the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by frickyjohn: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kano State Government has distributed hundreds of Bikes to KAROTA which would enable the agency to identify, develop, and maintain new methods of free traffic and road safety as well as fighting insecurity and severity of road traffic accident in the state.

All these are clueless and unnecessary expenditure in the age and time. A single traffic light will reduce this waste.
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
frickyjohn:

All these are clueless and unnecessary expenditure in the age and time. A single traffic light will reduce this waste.

Traffic lights is even capable of enforcing traffic, road safety rules and regulations?

Traffic lights go also arrest and write fine tickets to offenders?

I bet you did not think that through before posting.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy
kuuljay:
which state in Nigeria is safe? Is your village safe?
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Chai
Someone would just be fine like mami water
Arewa1stSon:

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

So, why are all your brothers and sisters including you begging in Southern Nigeria?
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
I love it.. The so called parasitic status of Kano and Kaduna are no longer there with their efforts on IGR going by recent reports. No State in the South East was even close to the duo

No Southern state will be close to terrorist states. Shameless blood sucking vampires. How many Igbos, Yorubas or Itshekiris do you see begging in your terrorist states? How can someone even beg from beggars? You people that terrorism and begging are your generational inherited profession
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I can see he is spending the dollar
Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by frickyjohn: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2021
I see you think you are smart. Going around to write fine is so old school. AI cameras can be installed together with the traffic light as it is done in other civilised country.

Even Lagos have them and the fines are sent to your home address. We like forming too busy doing nothing in this country.

plaindealer:

Traffic lights is even capable of enforcing traffic, road safety rules and regulations?

Traffic lights go also arrest and write fine tickets to offenders?

I bet you did not think that through before posting.

Re: Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) by BnBgrillNG(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dton339:

Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.