Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

“never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil (261 Views)

I Need A Man, It Has Not Been Easy Being A Single Mom Of Four- LOLO 1 Of Wazobia / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by Afangideh1(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Young lady condemns the idea of some women hoping to have a future with an already married man by having a child for them.

According to a Twitter user @princesslopie, argued that it is rather illogical to fall for the lies of a married man who promises heaven and earth to leave his family to start over.

In her words;

“I think the worst thing you can do to yourself as girl is to have a baby with a married man. Come on ladies, If you want to secure a bag I’m sure there’s another smart way. You are very stupid if you think that man will leave his wife/family for you.

continue reading

Click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/04/never-have-child-for-married-man-its.html

Re: “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by BabbanBura(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Afangideh1:
Young lady condemns the idea of some women hoping to have a future with an already married man by having a child for them.

According to a Twitter user @princesslopie, argued that it is rather illogical to fall for the lies of a married man who promises heaven and earth to leave his family to start over.

In her words;

“I think the worst thing you can do to yourself as girl is to have a baby with a married man. Come on ladies, If you want to secure a bag I’m sure there’s another smart way. You are very stupid if you think that man will leave his wife/family for you.

continue reading

Click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/04/never-have-child-for-married-man-its.html

Let dem ladies ladies come and answear!
Re: “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by kedah85603: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
BabbanBura:

Let dem ladies ladies come and answear!
Re: “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by MickzyDonald: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2021
We microphone and loud speaker's please grin
Re: “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by SunLight11(f): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
agreed, she conde'ned the idea, but eget peopl' wey this atroci'y don favor. thank God for he' less than 70 words sp'ech it'll not stop the descen'ants of Adam from exploitin' sin.
Re: “never Have A Child For A Married Man, It’s Stupid To Think He’d Leave His Famil by GOFRONT(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

What Dr Dre Did To Man's Head. Happens Again Tonight. / Earn 700 To 20,000 Naira Daily Online, Legit And Scam Free. / Is This Video Real? Wizkid Dancing To Fade Away By Davido. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.