Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter (3392 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / See The Niger Republic President Campaign Vehicle That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by roltgold12: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
ofcourse, he will become the first president of Islamic Republic of the sahel (the 12 Islamic states in Nigeria)
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by CharleyBright(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lolz.
Take a look at the owners of the tweets.... Abokis without brains.
What do you expect from vagabond abokis who illiterate Grandfathers told Britain that they want to continue to be colonized when Britain wanted to grant Nigeria independence in 1957?
These useless and illiterate vagabonds will always stand for nothing and fall for anything. What do they even know??
That's why they have dragged the Country backyard for decades now.
One of my biggest regrets in life is coming from the same country with these useless lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by 9japride(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
It's good like that, southerners should keep sleeping and trying to be politically correct. Northerners don't play fair. When the oil in the south eventually finish then they will know the extent of damage they have done to themselves. With all the oil production nothing to show for, rather most of them sit on the fence and expect others to fight their battles.
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by sylve11: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very funny grin grin cool
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by houseontherock: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
hotwax:

tHATS if there is election then...

Nigeria is about to break, you are talking about 2023...
We must walk the talk my brother
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by saintmm(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
I wonder what the definition of nation building is to any southerner proponent of one Nigeria as it is now?
since the northerners choose to go like this, I will prefer the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar shekau to be president by 2023 than have just a lily-livered terrorist sympathizer Pantami to be president!!!!.
what north is experiencing now must be a preface to what they will be experiencing from 2023 on under Abubakar shekau ably assisted by his iswap counterpart.
don't bother yourselves about the south, water will always find it's level or destroy what's on it's part!!!

I rise
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by notym2chektym: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Even with all these nonsense,am surprised some bastard Yorubas still don't want to liberate from these people
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by leicestercamper: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
North constitute 80% of Nigeria's economic and social problems
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by notym2chektym: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
those twitter comments are heartbreaking, surprisingly coming from the learned ones among them. If learned ones can speak this way, what is the hope of the unschooled ones among them
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by Whoube99(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
The reason why Nigeria has remain where it is, is because we joke over almost everything & we love comedy a lot.
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by ezbor1: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Whoube99:
The reason why Nigeria has remain where it is, is because we joke over almost everything & we love comedy a lot.
eBay NIGERIA ORDER WORKS (NOW) just lunch in Nigeria.Are you here to learn part-time jobs earning up to 2000N per day? WhatsApp. +234 811 282 7281
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by saaron(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Racoon:
I can't believe one share nationality with these humanity in a 21st century world.Well, the north have been the haven and theatre of fanatic Islamic atrocities from antiquity but I am surprised that the technology that made twitter accessible to them to propagate this anathema is not Haram

If they can openly root for a radical fanatic like Isa Pantami who is even renouncing his fanatic beliefs of old using the doctrine of taqqiya then, Abubakar Shakau would have been a better president for them and they have no reason to be lamenting about him since time immemorial and subsequently.

Nothing new! These terrorist and those supporting them have come out now full blown.The time to disintegrate this shitty contraption called NIGERIA is NOW.Anyone saying otherwise, will find himself to blame because BH is here to stay. cc: Saaron
If Northern fulani fundamentalist should have their way, they'll make Abubakar Shekau, boko haram leader president of Nigeria.
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO TERRORISM.
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
hotwax:

tHATS if there is election then...
South East is about to break, you are talking about 2023...
hmm
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Racoon:
I have been collating all the speeches of their leader and them too.The day of reckoning is already here.

what they said is true .

Yoruba leaders said the same for Sunday irhobo.
like wise
Igbo leaders said the same for Biafra.

quite them too to balance your claim.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
hotwax:
Now to those of you calling for 1 nigeria. Those twits are your answers...

one of those goats even wrote "if you dont like it, you can change your citizen"

I am one of those who believe I don't belong in somaligeria. I don't think I share any cultural or idealogical interest with this people.

Imagine when people of other countries come out, and these almanjiri coming out to represent nigerians.

South and North are 2 different countries....now its the time to break it up.

We are never a single country

Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
CharleyBright:
Lolz.
Take a look at the owners of the tweets.... Abokis without brains.
What do you expect from vagabond abokis who illiterate Grandfathers told Britain that they want to continue to be colonized when Britain wanted to grant Nigeria independence in 1957?
These useless and illiterate vagabonds will always stand for nothing and fall for anything. What do they even know??
That's why they have dragged the Country backyard for decades now.
One of my biggest regrets in life is coming from the same country with these useless lots.

and you can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by hotwax: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

when nigeria breaks, you will cry gan ooo
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
saintmm:
I wonder what the definition of nation building is to any southerner proponent of one Nigeria as it is now?
since the northerners choose to go like this, I will prefer the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar shekau to be president by 2023 than have just a lily-livered terrorist sympathizer Pantami to be president!!!!.
what north is experiencing now must be a preface to what they will be experiencing from 2023 on under Abubakar shekau ably assisted by his iswap counterpart.
don't bother yourselves about the south, water will always find it's level or destroy what's on it's part!!!

I rise

Southern Medias and their propaganda won't be accepted at this time.

we will accept Pantami's resignation letter after Linking NIN-SIM.

then we will prepare him for the next battle.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
leicestercamper:
North constitute 80% of Nigeria's economic and social problems

Then carry the 20% and do your sleep happily.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
hotwax:

when nigeria breaks, you will cry gan ooo
When is the date Sir?
join the Remaining 42 countries and fight for you Independence.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by reccy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thank you my people from north.

He is young, vibrant experienced and energetic to run the affair of this country. I will vote for him 200% . #pantamiforpresident#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by MicroSweet(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
SMH
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by CharleyBright(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I don't fail to kick their butts whenever they cross my paths... Trust me on that.
And I know you are an Aboki, stay off my path if you dont want your ass kicked!!
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by JONSYN7154: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigSarah:
So shall it be Insha Allah in Jesus Name Amen.
grin
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by Kingdemu: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Caution: The anger is against Pantami not against Islam. The activists mounting pressures on him to resign are Nigerians and have every right to cleanse our democracy of toxic and dangerous individuals. The Nigerian democracy is secular and has nothing to do with Islam. So using Pantami to accuse the activists of waging a stealth war against Islam is unfounded and it even lacks merits. Pantami knew how dirty and murky politics was before his foray into it, and he even advised clerics not to get entangled with politics because the system is toxic and a person could easily vitiate his reputation. Buhari was a beneficiary of such activists who fought Goodluck Jonathan and supported Buhari. They were not derided the enemies of Christianity.

It's up to Pantami to hold on or resign but the momentum building against him is damaging his reputation more than anything.
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Northerners like fooling themselves and I don't blame them , I blame people like Tinubu who always lick their ass
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by warrenweste(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
ezbor1:
eBay NIGERIA ORDER WORKS (NOW) just lunch in Nigeria.Are you here to learn part-time jobs earning up to 2000N per day? WhatsApp. +234 811 282 7281

Explain more
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by Mayng01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
One Nigeria is truly a scam, it is very sad we are sharing a country with these backward people who are nothing but terrorist. In a sane country, that man would have become a gonnad
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by Toosure70: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ofo lomi efo se.
Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by Gireiboy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
hotwax:
Now to those of you calling for 1 nigeria. Those twits are your answers...

one of those goats even wrote "if you dont like it, you can change your citizen"

I am one of those who believe I don't belong in somaligeria. I don't think I share any cultural or idealogical interest with this people.

Imagine when people of other countries come out, and these almanjiri coming out to represent nigerians.

South and North are 2 different countries....now its the time to break it up.

We are never a single country
Go ahead and break it, delusional motherfuckers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
that is why I love the south we will never support such evil

MNk never pledged support for alqueda but his house was raided but pant amu and the bad government will continue getting support from douche bags in the north......signing out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL / RE: NPA. Obi Supporters Are Attacking The Office With Bad Google Reviews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.