Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I (15073 Views)

Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by professore(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for the congratulatory message. Nice information here.
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by Ashirioluwa: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Good write up but I believe this only applies to people who have options or hopes.

Hardship will make guys to accept any offer

An applicant or graduate who have been looking for job(s) for the past 5 to 10 years will sign for any job that comes his or her way without bothering to read any of those things you pointed out. They don’t care about the offer letter because they just want to work. This is a country where some graduate are making less than 30k because no job offers. Some have been looking jobs for the past 10 years.
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by kurlz(f): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

She wanted you to run services of all sort under the guise of programs officers. I have friends in that category now.

I tell you. She thought I was desperate. I would rather be sleeping in my house than be a slave because of peanuts. God forbid.
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by supereagle(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by Laideabdulahi: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
HMO is missing.

Gratuity as well.
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by sammugbes(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Prodigee post=101132191]Pele! Be like say na glo you dey use.

hahahahahahahaha i try delete my comment sef, but deed has been done
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by Richthekid: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
LordPherule:

Please help!
What means or app can I use to receive payment of Chinese RMB/Yuan from China to my Nigeria bank account?

PayPal or Bitcoin sir
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by LordPherule(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
emperorblog21:

PayPal or Bitcoin sir
Thanks, I don't want that means. There are direct means.
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2021
LordPherule:

Thanks, I don't want that means. There are direct means.

Ok
Re: Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I by snyperboi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Questions: Dumb Replies Only / Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Vacancies-47 Positions / Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.