Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. (1891 Views)

Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mccloud224(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Be waiting for them to claim responsibility. They will show their faces before Anambra election jn November. Watch out for the videos they will release threatening Anambra people before the elections.

If they do, that would be good. SE governors are the most useless and unproductive. Haven't you seen the bad roads?

Keep ranting ESN upandan. You are indirectly giving them popularity. That was how Hamas came into power.

Kontinue (in Kahn's voice).
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
mccloud224:

If they do, that would be good. SE governors are the most useless and unproductive. Haven't you seen the bad roads?

Keep ranting ESN upandan. You are indirectly giving them popularity. That was how Hamas came into power.

Kontinue (in Kahn's voice).

I see the bad roads. Its the same roads that made politicians dash kanu's brother a prado jeep.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Akiara: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
I UNDERSTAND THE TAQQIYA...BUT YOU ARE GETTING STRESSED OUT..... grin grin grin

TRY AND "FEED" HUNGER KILLS THE BRAIN CELLS grin grin grin grin

mekaboy:

I see the bad roads. Its the same roads that made politicians dash kanu's brother a prado jeep.

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Akiara: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
PAINED ALMAJIRI...ALL THE PEOPLE BOKO-HARAM KILLS DOESNT AFFECT YOU... angry angry angry angry angry

GO AND SUCK COW BRESS....

KahlDrogo:
He is envious of the herdsmen esn are killing in Alaigbo. God bless Kanu. More grease to his balls. grin grin

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by BigCowH0rn: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... bigcowh0rn see the pleasure he derives trying to destroy the psychic of ndi Igbo who has fought many injustice before the 1800, now technology is out , he is using it against not just igbos but blacks all over the world ,who wait the day igbos & yorubas will clean the millennium long tears of the black nation , this he is doing is same you are doing ,against the blacks which I try to help with the universal codes ,
Mind you the day u blacks becomes free from bondage from UK, religion, arabians( fulanis) , China is the day I will drink my poison n die in peace , Otem who has no relationship with black universe has done his , n me who is just been black is doing mine all to save you ,
...the problem is that I was friendly n joked with u , will u condemned me because I was ur friend
I TRUSTED YOU SO MUCH THAT I CALLED U , N U MISUNDERSTOOD ME because U ARE A MERE HUMAN WHO SEES FROM ONE ANGLE instead of 3 or 4,

Point of correction, I am not your average humans being that's why i challenge your faith and power without worry.

Say hi to Mekaboy will you. He can keep on dreaming.

Good night.

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Akiara: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
THE VIOLENCE IS NOW GOING TO SOKOTO.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

KahlDrogo:
As aligbo dey burn, we dey take pictures. grin grin grin

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Fejoku: 2:58am On Apr 20, 2021
mekaboy:

Is this the freedom you seek?
Is it today that we know how delighted you guys are in shedding Igbo blood? The failed DSS sting operation had to still snatch away the lives of our young ones. Posterity will judge you all. The sins of men shall all the uncovered some day just like that of Pantami has been brought up today.

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Fejoku:

Is it today that we know how delighted you guys are in shedding Igbo blood? The failed DSS sting operation had to still snatch away the lives of our young ones. Posterity will judge you all. The sins of men shall all the uncovered some day just like that of Pantami has been brought up today.

Yes DSS Operation in owerri prison, aba and Anambra. Lets continue to clap for DSS.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by amuwo1980: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2021
How do u sleep at night? So u don’t have any other skills or something engaging to do ? Even if u work for the government this won’t help ur career in any way , all these propaganda and mind games and robbing banks and hoisting Biafra flags are incompetent hare brained acts that will not work , nigeria is in its death throes and u can’t stop it . Freedom freedom freedom
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Fejoku: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
mekaboy:

Yes DSS Operation in owerri prison, aba and Anambra. Lets continue to clap for DSS.
IPOB is well moneyed so no need going to the banks. Going to the bank is robbery and Chukwu Okike Abiama frowns at such bad things. Your DSS is full of dumb people. They even planted a Biafran flag there. Even market women knew that it was all a set up.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
amuwo1980:
How do u sleep at night? So u don’t have any other skills or something engaging to do ? Even if u work for the government this won’t help ur career in any way , all these propaganda and mind games and robbing banks and hoisting Biafra flags are incompetent hare brained acts that will not work , nigeria is in its death throes and u can’t stop it . Freedom freedom freedom

Does kanu sleep at night? Is Biafra not his source of income?
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by BigCowH0rn: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... Bigcowhorn fine since u didn't reason with me , I curse you that if what I do is against blacks n freedom for humanity may I die this night and if what u do is against blacks may u suffer sorrows upon sorrows , may their be cries of pains n anguish in ur household , may everything that gives u joy be terminated as from tomorrow , may you be tormented by someone stronger than you even after death , may you start experiencing shame UNIMAGINABLE , You have trolled me endlessly you n ur generations be intimidated to the point of suicide , As you call me 50yr old woman n you troll me endlessly may ur kids or any children around u torture you n make endless caricature of u, your old age shall be painful and full of tears , you shall want to die but death will be 1000miles away , Anything that will give u money shall start dwindling from tomorrow , smiles shall be removed from ur household, those you hope on shall disappoint u forever n spirit of Africa u fight against because u are Religious shall haunt ur GENERATIONS unborn AMEN, You cyberbully me because u think I am a soft woman , may ur unborn daughters suffer pains from men , Air we both breathe and ground we march on , mother earth and the marine shall see that these curse works , If it won't work may I lose my breathe to death tonight , may I not wake up tomorrow if this curse against u won't work , SO SHALL IT BE...
Gud nite dear kiss

You must be very very depressed to be this reckless to risk a ban. One report and you are gone for months at least.

The question you should be asking yourself is why did i violate 3 agreements with you but did not even one with others?
Look at KingSteve. This is only the second time i am mentioning him since we last had a beef and hopefully the last
But you were, are different... why?

Since you have chosen not to reason like a normal human being but to curse like the devil you really are here is my response.

I remove nothing....
I add nothing...
May your own curse be upon you and your generations...
Your business, investments, home, and your children...
For it is yours by right.
The evil is yours and one else will share it with you...

Even the death and strange sickness you wish will be yours in double fold.
So shall it be by all the powers of heaven and earth...
In Jesus mighty name....
Amen!!!!!!

cool cool cool cool

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igbo mma mma nu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them / The moment When Taraba Emir Said They Will "Do Unknown Gunmen" On Police / Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.